Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Cops were called. We put a chicken in someone's house. You missed it.

Does heaven have a barn for the holy cow, a pond for the holy mackerel, an outhouse for the holy shit, and a cooking pot for the holy macaroni?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Yes it does. And they're all ingredients that go into the filling for the holy cannoli (yes, somehow all those things taste absolutely divine together, if you read your scriptures right you discover the hidden recipe to make them on Earth exactly as they are in heaven).

Why is my donut with chocolate glaze, coated in M&Ms, with a dollop of whoopee pie cream in the middle, and non pareils sprinkled on that, considered breakfast?

Because you have a huge sweet tooth and YOLO. (Sounds like something Gadolt would do in my headcanon/AU, I headcanon him with a sweet tooth because of a youtube comment "Gadolt eat a Snickers" and I swear to God he's freaking ADORABLE that way. Yes I know he dies and it breaks my heart because I love the guy, thank god for AUs.)

Why do teen boys wear their pants down to their butts?

Have you heard how much time some of them spout excrement? They can't keep their scat to themselves, so they try to make life as crappy as possible for everyone else by having their 'hole on full display in public for all to see with its contents spilling out everywhere.

Why, despite them all being citrus, is Orange Juice called Orange Juice, and yet Lemonade and Limeade are not called Lemon Juice and Lime Juice?

Mama put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them anymore
That cold black cloud is comin' down
Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

If you see a red door, do you want it painted black?

Edited by ProfImpossible
I didn't give an f

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't swear. God dammit I left my cigarettes at the bar!

Does swag really stand for secretly we are gay?

When used as an acronym, possibly.

Otherwise, it's a curtain or fabric hanging in a drooping curve, an informal way of referring to the goods taken by a thief or burglar, marijuana, free promotional products, a very confident attitude or manner, or a traveler or miners bag of personal belongings.

How is corn supposed to have an ear?

Edited by Hawkwing

Must have been a rough night.

Do commentators in kickboxing matches who call a flying knee strike a "high knee" have a preoccupation with butts?