Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

It probably stands for guavas.

Where do all of the salt piles in Skyrim come from? There are no salt rocks in the mines and caves whatsoever, and the only seawater bordering the land is to the north, and it's so cold and close to the polar region that no one probably bothers. If it's imported from another part of Tamriel, then why is it so cheap? Wouldn't it be hard to import is due to the ongoing Civil War, thus making it expensive?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

On 4/19/2018 at 4:40 PM, Dragoncat said:

What was the person who discovered milk DOING?

On 4/19/2018 at 5:03 PM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Being kinky.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:33 PM, Dragoncat said:

What was the person who discovered milk doing?

On 5/28/2018 at 10:56 PM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Something kinky.

I knew I forgot something.

Also...

On 4/19/2018 at 4:40 PM, Dragoncat said:

Idk, good question, like...the person who discovered we can eat eggs, were they like "You see that chicken over there? I'm going to cook and eat the next thing that comes out of its butt."

20 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Who was the first person to say "see that chicken over there? I'm gonna cook and eat the next thing that comes out of its butt"?

Took you about two months to ask that question.

Random fact, page 22 is when I gave the first interlude to provide a more in-depth answer to a religious question, and it was on that same page where I explained how I got my awesome back scar.

And since SF is being picky with what it's deciding to keep between pages, this is also an interlude.

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

Currency had weight? I thought having ammo weight in Oblivion was enough realism. Maybe that reality-warping-retcon event at the end of Daggerfall made all Imperial currency enchanted to have the feather effect. Who knows?

Despite it being the first Elder Scrolls game I played, I never got far in Daggerfall. Blame the "harder than it should have been" tutorial dungeon, the "sounds good on paper, not so much in practice" method of attacking (try to hold the right mouse button and move it foward, back, left, and right to attack. Now imagine doing this in a frantic fight), and the fact that the main quest is basically "find this random undead guy in a place the size of California, find out why he's unhappy, and do a few quests for him to put him to rest" while the major side quest is "find and destroy a letter sent years ago that somehow went missing, in a place the twice the size of France."

Money doesn't affect you much if you have a 100 or 200 coins, but 1000 to 2000 will start to do something you. There's a reason bank notes are a thing in that game.

33 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Where did my cat go?

It got stuck in a small place again. Because cats love small spaces, apparently. Heck, one of our cats lived in a unknown part of our laundry room before it got used to us.

Why is the auto-correct for Serene's Forest so odd?

Edited by Hawkwing
Changed/Fixed/Added a few points.

Dammit @Hawkwing! I can't ask the same question multiple times on accident without being called on it. I'm an idiot.

Current question: SF has autocorrect? Maybe it's just your phone?

Why are people on the Bionis and Mechonis using FRUIT as currency according to Purple Mage?

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Dammit @Hawkwing! I can't ask the same question multiple times on accident without being called on it. I'm an idiot.

You aren't an idiot. I've also hinted at others making the same mistake.

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Current question: SF has autocorrect? Maybe it's just your phone?

I meant spell check. I also don't use my phone for SF (my workplace doesn't have wi-fi).

Why is our dragon riding another dragon?

10 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Why is our dragon riding another dragon?

It must be dragon mating season. (sorry not sorry)

I'll reuse my old question:

Why use tropical fruit as currency on the Bionis and Mechonis @Purple Mage?

2 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Why am I constantly worried that the original character I made for my stories is a Gary Stu?

Because you're a worry wart. Quit that xD

How many guavas is the Monado worth then?

6 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

A good 5/42 of a guava.

Pretty cheap for an ancient freaking laser sword that was once wielded by the Earth itself if you ask me. Eh, no matter, Shulk's got it locked up behind a voice activated security system anyway. It only opens to his voice saying "I'm really feeling it" and plus it literally hurts and/or berserks everyone but him. He didn't want it to come to that, but his kids nearly destroyed the living room with it and both of them said they didn't do it and blamed the other. He only uses it for Smash tournaments now and uses a regular sword any other time.

Current question: Drop it off a cliff, maybe it will break.

Why did the devil pick Georgia to look for a soul to steal?

I'm not levitating, I'm falling with style. Or I'm hopping around. For some unexplained reason.

Why is it the apprentice who exaggerates?

Then I'd say that everyone is unique.

What is the difference between wisdom and knowledge?

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not calling ketchup a smoothie.

Why is Santa spelled so similarly to Satan?

Not really, I'd say make sure the space is big enough. That's the biggest thing.  Don't go trying to park in a spot meant for a compact.

What do you want to hear?