Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

To teach them how to use technology.

Why do parents teach their kids how to speak?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Like that time I was looking for my shirt only for me to realize it was in my hand.

Are Dagas from Xenoblade 2 and Berkut the same character? Metaphorically speaking.

Does Dagas rant about LIES LIES LIES?

Xenoblade FE crossover and the FE characters have to explain how they tamed and ride food: Yay or nay? (From what I played of Xenoblade, it's implied that they eat the equines)

By waiting 24 hours for a video to render, and then taking it down and re-uploading it to fix a single fact error.

That, or Youtube is cracking down on copyright infringement without understanding copyright law. Again

The colors yellow and blue mix together to create the color green.

The sun is yellow. Water is blue. Grass is green. Coincidence?

He wants to break gender stereotypes.

Why do people add markings to letters instead of making new letters (adding ' to e to make é, when people could have just make up a new glyph like # and have that pronounced as é)?

Edited by XRay

Cockroaches are not the only animals to survive (e.g.: crocodilians were also around during the time of the dinosaurs), but they are very evolutionarily resilient compared to most animals. Dinosaurs are also technically not extinct, as birds are descendents of theropod dinosaurs.

Why are Kentucky Fried Dinosaurs so tasty?

Edited by XRay

It goes all the way back to 39,000 BC when the caveman Ump discovered that dinosaurs were an viable source of meat.  For the thousands of years since then, the descendants who discovered the way to better cook dinosaurs was to use all of the wet stuff that came out of animals to make for some good eats.

You have 11 minutes to thaw the bird.  What will you do?  Chase the villain or save the boy?

I would rather chase the villain.

Would you rather abbreviate "would you rather" to "WYR" in the Stupid Questions and Stupid Answers Game or spell it out fully and reserve the abbreviation just for the WYR Game?

I think you are supposed to use the um... other hole... to swallow it.

Will I survive without snorting cat fur for over a week?

You keep two doctors away. To keep all doctors away from you, you will need to eat a lot of apples. If you include nurses and other medical professionals, I am not sure there are enough apples in the world to satisfy your demand for apples.

Why is it bad to compare apples to oranges? They are both fruit.

An orange is a citrus fruit, an apple isn't. Also, you can't eat the skin of an orange, so peeling it is mandatory.

Oh, a funny answer? Uh... oranges are only ever orange and apples have different colours, I guess.

Between Article 13 and the recent behaviour in the "AAA" sector of video game development, does anyone actually still believe "cartoonishly evil" in the meaning of "so evil it's unrealistic" is a valid argument anymore?

Edited by DragonFlames

Only if the people behind Article 13 and AAA devs twirl their mustaches and call people fools.

Is my cat pretending to be bread here? If so, why?

20190410_192153.jpg