Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

On 12/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

To serve as a clever subversion of the phrase, "In peace, sons bury their fathers.  In war, fathers bury their sons."

Will Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD have a "Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series" sticker?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because people like to ship the two protags, regardless of context. Lyn + Hector, Alm + Celica, Ephraim x Eirika...

Should they change the name of Ephraim and Eirika's weapons to make 'em less suggestive if they remake FE8?

Paris, duh.

When will the next fe game be announced?

56 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Why is the Golden Deer Route called "Verdant" Wind and not "Yellow" Wind?

Because Three Houses is in part based on a Chinese poem about seasons and the passing of time and Claude is supposed to represent the green winds of summer. Yes I know you probably didn’t want a serious answer to that 🤓

56 minutes ago, Benice said:

Why will I do my utmost to ruin everybody as a unit?

Because it’s fun to think about. Like if we keep going down the gd train on top of mage Raphael you could do armor knight lysithea, healer Claude, warrior Ignatz, gremory Leonie, and then for boring class repetition because I’m struggling armor knight Marianne and also gremory Hilda. Lorenz is a jack of all trades so he’s a bit tougher to make bad, maybe grappler or something? You’re lacking an archer but those are hard to make bad in three houses so... idk.

Edited by Sooks1016

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Because Three Houses is in part based on a Chinese poem about seasons and the passing of time and Claude is supposed to represent the green winds of summer. Yes I know you probably didn’t want a serious answer to that 🤓

That is interesting! Thanks for the info! 😄

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

When will the next fe game be announced?

Next year, I could imagine.

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Lorenz is a jack of all trades so he’s a bit tougher to make bad

It's much harder to make him good, actually, because he sucks.

Would you be more afraid of fighting a spider lady or a snake lady?

Because she’s a god and she don’t need no man.

Why would interdimensional observer imply that opposite sex spa scenes are ever a bad thing?

38 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It's much harder to make him good, actually, because he sucks.

You’re right, I should have said like laughably bad as the same caliber as armor knight Lyisthea or mage Raphael

Because Ike is perfect and must be the main protag.

Why do the sports teams I cheer for always lose? (Also, go raptors! It's game 7 today!)

Because they haven’t been nice and so your nice energy counters them out.

Why do I not watch sports?

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because fanservice is a cheap, low-effort way to grab consumers' attention towards entertainment.

I was under the impression these were just spa scenes by themselves 👌🏻

Because th?id=OIP.nb8aYzh7kFrw6JnaoersjwHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300 from Radiant Dawn specifically, where Micaiah gets tired of Sothe praising Ike so much that she sarcastically says this.

fatheofsotheschildren.jpg

Why is that little bit of humor so funny that it has become a meme in the FE community?

Because the idea that Micaiah is snarky and sarcastic adds to her character in a most unexpected way. That and gayships are delicious.

Who in FE would make for the best figure-skater?

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

I was under the impression these were just spa scenes by themselves 👌🏻

Some of the ones I was watching from one particular game (which basically had ~15 FE CBA support chains of spa scenes) weren't so bad, even when it was opposite-sex, only mild perversion at most in a couple surprisingly. But a few others in the set... ugh! The promise of some made the disappointment of others worse.

Edelgard because anyone can be anything As someone who’s only played Echoes, Fates, Blazing Blade, and Three Houses, I’d answer Farina or maybe Est.

Favorite fe lord?

Ward's probably my favorite, but Eliwood's also superb.

Who is the Best Est? (Est archetype unit-I.E, Nino, Est, etc.)

Edited by Benice

If you mean archetype, the only ones I know are Est and Nino, so Nino. If you mean Est herself, the only one of her games I’ve played is Echoes so I’ll have to go with that.

Favorite fe dancer?

Edited by Sooks1016