We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i?mmm sslewpy. thjn?k that I'm jjustg ton,a take the shot aat s,sskke because I dint knkwbb any marks    bbut inekeont thinbmmk thhhaft  sniime woukd have given enough ..would have given uup ass madufia sio easily after AL I've known him

I think he would if he was the last Mafia and had no way out. This would be one last ditch effort to survive. Or he's just done.

What I can't buy is him giving up as town, when he doesn't know who the last Mafia is.

Before I go: I have been thinking about it and something did bother me about the way Refa did his case.

Firstly, he made a quote wall about Kirsche.

Then, he asked me if Shinori reacted to Kirsche's and Athena's claims, as if he hadn't read it over himself.

This seems odd and makes me feel less sure about whether Refa is actually having his own reads, or just trying to change my mind instead.

It also seems like Refa is distancing himself from this Snike lynch. He has been saying stuff like "idk I just think Snike is town" and has been lowkey pushing on Athena and now Kirsche, despite them having actual reasons to be clear. It's weird. A possible world that needs reconsidered is one where Kaoz empowered Refa, and Refa is either ITP or scum.

I'm going to work now. I'll have two fifteen minute breaks and an hour lunch at 6PM EST, which is pretty much EOD, but I'll try to comment when I can.

##Vote: Makaze

FOS: Evan

I'll lynch either of the above two today.

Regarding Snike, he's done a few things that give me pause

- He thunderdomed athena D1/D2 and kept pushing it in a tunnely way despite people going to bat for athena

- He powered through the Bart lynch EOD1 to secure the lynch

- He said "Shinori has been one of the townier players" in a non-partner kind of way IMO, forget when, but he def said that D1

- Flipped wolves have called him V. I'm reading that as a spew by them villa reading a villa who has a tendency to catch a lot of flak

- LG said some wolfy AF shit at EOD1 and both me/Snike mindmelded on how disgusting it was that LG popped out of nowhere to call Junko/kirsche V/V for absolutely no reason

- He thunderdomed Mackc2 yesterday, and would have outed himself with the role/item shenanigan for absolutely no benefit to himself if he's W/ITP. All it did was make him look worse, for what? Just to lynch Mackc? I don't get it.

Overall, I'm reading Snike as a DGAF villa. If you want him lynched, please reconcile the above. In addition, Refa doesn't want to lynch him, and he's confirmed not-mafia. I don't see a compelling enough reason to go against the read of someone who probably gets NKilled soon.

5 hours ago, Refa said:

@Omega. I'm pretty sure I could dayvig scum at this point and he'd still find a way to say that it's scummy ("Damn, ITP!Refa is trying to win those town points").  Like this is ridiculous, I'm legitimately getting frustrated here.  Please explain to me why this slot is obvious town after he cases me and then says "no nevermind, literally everything Refa did is scummy now because he cased me!".  That's a serious not-rhetorical question.

Kill is just kind of brash as a player. I think you're overestimating his focus on you; he does the bravado thing on everyone and if he's villa, does actually reconsider his reads at different points. I think it's possible you've read his "The town savior demands Refa be killed thing" and took it more seriously than he means out of unfamiliarity with his play.

I mean, if he's wolf/ITP, you have to consider that you think kirsche bussed out the gate. A possibility, sure. But a probability? I don't know.

Tell me why Makaze is villa. If you feel that strongly, I'll leave him alone and probably try to kill Evan. I am not down with all this "Let's try to make a NA plan" thing that village is talking about.

4 hours ago, SB. said:

Day 4.26 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (7): Alette, EvanManManMan, Makaze, Walrein, Killthestory, Baldrick (L-2!)
Killthestory (2): Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Makaze (2): Omega., Fable
Omega (2): Via, Beru

Not Voting: athena_57

You have ~8.25 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

An interesting votal to remember should Snike flip V.

10 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Overall, I'm reading Snike as a DGAF villa.

I'm saying that Snike has really just not given a shit whatsoever about his appearance to the village, and has largely just done whatever the hell he wants against the grain of village. In a vacuum, I think that's likelier from a villager.

I think makaze has suspected like 75% of the living players at some point and it's getting a little silly. 

Also I voted him because I don't think tunneling eclipse and then continuing to do it after the junko and shinori flips was reasonable. 

2 minutes ago, Beru said:

omega do you think 3 scum would vote together on Baldrick when junk was being lynched

I think it's possible. It looks like they tried to nightkill her, and even wagoned her when Makaze cased her. They obviously wanted her dead, and while I'm not crazy about the ITP hunt that's going on, we have to consider individual wolfiness at this point. Also, there was some movement though I can't be sure if LG was voting elsewhere before trying to kill eclipse.

You made a post that caught my eye last night I believe, one minute, I'm going to pull it up.

11 hours ago, Beru said:

idk i got the playerlist so i can like, make my reads,,,,,,,,,, visualized

Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))
athena_57 - spewed town by wolves i think, also Role
Baldrick (replacing eclipse) spewed by shinori. might be itp but i doubt it
Beru (replacing SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)) look at me guys i'm so town
EvanManManMan (replacing Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil))
Fable - role actually makes sense for itp i think? probably not mafia though
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche) still think kirsche was spewed by wolves but the votals.... i keep saying i have to look at them. not itp becuse role
Makaze (replacing zeus_112)
Omega (replacing Marth)
Refa - DEFINITELY NOT MAFIA can still be itp though i guess
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces) dislike but also he's asking to die but also if he's last mafia he might just wanna get it over with
Via - doesn't want to claim for some reason
Walrein - i believe in u, walrein. role doesn't make sense for itp

so............... ya

I find all this reasonable. I think Snike and Kill are prolly V or at least "Leave alone for now", but this is all fair IMO.

The only thing I'm meh about is the Walrein read, I need to go back and reread his claim. Busy atm, will do before EoD.

I wouldn't put anything past makaze as a wolf tbh, in the game I linked he lead the bus on the other wolf d1 for no real reason and cc'd the claimed doctor almost got them lynched and then took it back and still won. 

Day 4.27 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (5): Alette, EvanManManMan, Walrein, Baldrick (L-4!)
Killthestory (2): Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Makaze (2): Omega., Fable
Omega (2): Via, Beru
Refa (2): Makaze, Killthestory

Not Voting: athena_57

You have ~3.5 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

people are going in paranoia mode because it looks like there's a lot of clears

but there's only two Not Town left

so of course there's going to be a lot of people who are town ????