We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Omega. said:

Interacting in real-time is not yet a standard on SF. Refa's mostly done it with me in this game cuz we tend to mindmeld as villabros. 

I don't see how you conclude the bottom part. He tried to wagon/lynch athena earlier.

it feels like plenty of people who were scumreading me have interacted with me except for him. thats like wolfy af. how can you not see that but push makaze?

and it didnt even make a dent in the gamestate. that thing dropped once the momentum was lost on the clear, and he switched it over to what you identify me as a mislynch.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Why can't anybody else do it? Why do you conveniently pluck out a universal townread to say "He could do this as ITP"? Couldn't a lot of people?

Realistically, Refa is the only player who has been playing a perfect ITP game. He has not had strong convictions and even when he has agreed he had stayed away from most lynches that weren't obvious. Arcanite notwithstanding. I've been trying to convince him of my cases for days and he has disagreed with me on conviction every step of the way. This isn't the first time I've brought up the suspicion either. I did this long before I cased you IIRC.

However, I don't think it would be possible to find him by ISOing or anything like that, so there's no point debating it. Vig him if everyone else is towncleared and that's that.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

it feels like plenty of people who were scumreading me have interacted with me except for him. thats like wolfy af. how can you not see that but push makaze?

and it didnt even make a dent in the gamestate. that thing dropped once the momentum was lost on the clear, and he switched it over to what you identify me as a mislynch.

You actually raise a good point, but this is just how Refa plays, so it's hard to read into it. I've never seen Refa actively engage with his targets.

the way i see it is. someone in this game who has provided a convincing argument so far is scum. omega got cased. people don't wanna lynch him anymore. walrein got cased. claim happened and everything matched up. kill gets cased. yells at everyone with that "you're stupid for suspecting me" argument i've seen all game. tunnels the strongest universal townread. snike gets cased. he wants to die now but everyone thinks he's town. don't case me because i'll eat you alive. anyway my point is we have to go with our instinct. in the end we gotta lynch someone. in the end someone will win. i am the most convinced right now on kill or omega. so i will. consolidate on either of them. the others im meh. maybe snike i guess. i said i'd read kirsche and like i was but it didn't get me anywhere no one else hasn'y covered yet. 

we have to take our chances. whoever gets picked is gonna get mad but like they have to understand we have to get somewhere day is over tomorrow and 

we/ gottta do this guys i believe in us. look the argument with kaoz and kill seemde reasonable. @ kill literally what do you want when no one wants to lynch anyone over their argument. all we have left to judge is """"rolespec""""""""" (it's not "rolespec" at this pointn it's other things and using this buzzword is ) and we have to. use something. it's what it boils down to at this point.

im still not fully convinced makaze is town and thats what makes this so  fhard for me

Like, don't lynch Kill before Makaze at any point in this game. Kill Makaze first if it comes down to it.

The people who know Kill best don't think he's wolf/ITP here. Worry about him later, me and Evan think he's squarely in his villa range.

I'm still on

Snike > Walrein > Omega

for personal lynch targets.

My Kill world has died with Kill's responses and I doubt I'm getting pocketed.

I strongly suggest we lynch one of them. I don't think Walrein can be telling the truth if my PoE is correct, so lynch him next (unless Snike is the last Mafia, then it has to be some other ITP that got empowered, or impossible to tell).

I'm going to bed and will be working tomorrow but I will do my best to post on breaks.

"i know this person best i know that person best"

ive been seeing this all game too and like my dudes......that doesnt mean anything to me

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

"i know this person best i know that person best"

ive been seeing this all game too and like my dudes......that doesnt mean anything to me

fucking same

refa asking me for meta all the time like i mean i can provide meta but i have come to realize especially recently it isn't as reliable as it seems

7 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Like, don't lynch Kill before Makaze at any point in this game. Kill Makaze first if it comes down to it.

The people who know Kill best don't think he's wolf/ITP here. Worry about him later, me and Evan think he's squarely in his villa range.

If you don't trust me/Evan, even Makaze thought he was villagery earlier.

That said, let's try something else and I'll respond in the AM. Why do you find him wolfy?

i know we're at a standstill here and are relying on it too as a result and i don't know really how to respond to it

can we just lynch somebody please

also i've explained kill enough i know i got on makaze for doing this earlier but im too high to repeat myself aagain

idk i got the playerlist so i can like, make my reads,,,,,,,,,, visualized

Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts))
athena_57 - spewed town by wolves i think, also Role
Baldrick (replacing eclipse) spewed by shinori. might be itp but i doubt it
Beru (replacing SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)) look at me guys i'm so town
EvanManManMan (replacing Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil))
Fable - role actually makes sense for itp i think? probably not mafia though
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche) still think kirsche was spewed by wolves but the votals.... i keep saying i have to look at them. not itp becuse role
Makaze (replacing zeus_112)
Omega (replacing Marth)
Refa - DEFINITELY NOT MAFIA can still be itp though i guess
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces) dislike but also he's asking to die but also if he's last mafia he might just wanna get it over with
Via - doesn't want to claim for some reason
Walrein - i believe in u, walrein. role doesn't make sense for itp

so............... ya

2 hours ago, Iris said:

Day 4.25 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (5): Alette, EvanManManMan, Makaze, Walrein, Killthestory
Killthestory (2): Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Makaze (2): Omega., Fable
Omega (2): Via, Beru

Not Voting: athena_57, Baldrick

You have ~17.25 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

ahhhhhh, a current votal

and two people im townreading arent voting rhjdsghsdfkjlghlkds

On 4/16/2018 at 3:29 PM, Iris said:

Day 2. End of Day Votals
Junko (9): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable, Refa, BBM
Zkirsche (6): JunkoSullyMcGully, Omega., Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, Jaybee, Shinori
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
BBM (1): Alette

Phase end, please be quiet!

thinking face emoji intensifies

i think evan looks better off this votal becuse idt 3 wolves would pile on eclipse there 

idt its walrein or alette either

not athena, not eclipse, not refa. not kirsche? so the only busser could be fable (and fable loves to bus) but his role tho. interestingly enough his claim isn't really verifiable and also he's being like, helpful and stuff. so the junko wagon might be puuuuuuuuuuuuuure

so really this changes nothing and its still omega/snike for last mafia rofl

unless its actually makaze or vi