ATTN: VEGETARIANS

... What? You're familar with how the food pyramid works, yes? On top of that, what's wrong with being a vegetarian? So long as you can maintain a steady influx of protein and vitamin D, which can be done with tofu and dairy products, largely, vegetarianism is a healthy way to live. Not eating meat for health reasons is perfectly acceptable.

Veganism is another matter entirely.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But I am vampire :o

Still, based on when she said her height, I highly doubt she'd still make a filling meal. Try eating Evansville Oak Hill's 8th Grade honors English teacher instead. She can feed a 3rd world cannibal country!

... What? You're familar with how the food pyramid works, yes? On top of that, what's wrong with being a vegetarian? So long as you can maintain a steady influx of protein and vitamin D, which can be done with tofu and dairy products, largely, vegetarianism is a healthy way to live. Not eating meat for health reasons is perfectly acceptable.

Veganism is another matter entirely.

What the hell is that?

Still, based on when she said her height, I highly doubt she'd still make a filling meal. Try eating Evansville Oak Hill's 8th Grade honors English teacher instead. She can feed a 3rd world cannibal country!

What :blink:

I honestly don't care....

Yep, plus they won't eat jello for reasons that would ruin your appetite if I told you.

The source of gelatin is hardly disgusting.