Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but why the fuck would anyone give a cop shot to KTS instead of someone like Shinori who is both virtually confirmed town and not one of the softclaimed PRs

come on guys this isn't rocket science

49 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Man it's almost as if someone is lying about not blocking me N3, why would they do that?

But SB was confirmed to be tracked to Jb.

1 minute ago, Conqueror said:

Sorry but why the fuck would anyone give a cop shot to KTS instead of someone like Shinori who is both virtually confirmed town and not one of the softclaimed PRs

come on guys this isn't rocket science

57 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i've been vt the entire time until now for flavor reasons cuz bird jesus died. i can't have blocked any actions.

It's not rocket science!

26 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

If it's his role, why doesn't he just say that instead of being vague about it? I looked over his last posts last phase, couldn't see any kind of crumb. Since being fearshot isn't happening with a tracker who's found a guilty around.

It's not brain surgery!

3 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

But SB was confirmed to be tracked to Jb.

And he didn't take credit for it, did he?

2 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

i don't get it, is he saying he got a vt role pm but he's actually a secret backup who gets a cop shot when tracker dies?

My Role PM said I was a given role and didn't announce that my role would change until after Radna died.  This makes perfect sense to me, anyways.  I don't think just because it matches w/my claim proves that it's real/town, but it's a very weird way to go about fakeclaiming and doesn't make sense at 6/2 when it doesn't even advance scum forwards (which is why no lynching is absolutely the strat here).

47 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I mean, multiple people claimed to fail targetting athena, why didn't I? Why do you think I'd rather have a unknown block on me rather than having to explain a very slightly strange target?

Well, you wouldn't have anticipated SB being tracked to his roleblock target and lynched at the time (you probably would have been lynched yesterday).  Maybe SB was going to claim 1x Roleblocker on you, I don't know.  What I don't get is how Town!You's role fails on N3 when there's a flipped scum and no one else has claimed to be responsible for it.

Also thinking about it now, SB not taking the kill yesterday makes no sense unless the other scum were in a better position than he was.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

What I don't get is how Town!You's role fails on N3 when there's a flipped scum and no one else has claimed to be responsible for it.

Well, there's two inventors, unless you think I'm scum with Conq and faked my role. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Well, there's two inventors, unless you think I'm scum with Conq and faked my role. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I'll step in here. The item I received was a roleblock and I haven't used it on you. So unless it's an inventor that only hands out roleblocks that's not what happened.

2 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

I'll step in here. The item I received was a roleblock and I haven't used it on you. So unless it's an inventor that only hands out roleblocks that's not what happened.

Who hands out a roleblock before a cop? Well, that wasn't what I was getting at.

3 minutes ago, Orihime said:

Can't tell if this is buying an extra day but if the inventor is conf'd it's fine and we have no need to lynch KTS right now

KTS's role is assumed to come from his role at this point though if it's real. It being inventor-based doesn't make sense (as in: why give it to Kill?)

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

KTS's role is assumed to come from his role at this point though if it's real. It being inventor-based doesn't make sense (as in: why give it to Kill?)

That's interesting I've never heard of this before is it unique to this game?

The only people who have claimed to have roles that change at the moment are KTS and Refa. Which is ironic if actually true but also a bit too much of a coincidence for me to buy.

The mystery roleblock on Baldrick and the existence of two inventors bothers me. But since they're both confirmed to exist (to me at least) it's a question of if they're a town pair or not. Will need to think about this a bit and look back at interactions when I get home later tonight. That said, if Baldrick is scum, I think KTS is still scum for the way Baldrick went at Refa. That would mean I was wrong about Refa. WHOOPS.

I wish other people that weren't in the poe/iffy on had their role change the claim seems convenient but it's not like we're out of lynch options. We have a ml let's see the result imo I still think KTS is likely scum with 1 of Bald/Refa but Refa has had moments of towniness that makes me lean on Bald myself