Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

VOTALS:
(3) BaldrickShinori, Refa, Orihime
(1) Killthestory: Jaybee
(1) Refa: Killthestory

Not Voting: athena_57, Baldrick, Conqueror

There are ~57.75 hours left. With 8 alive, it takes 3 to lynch at deadline.

Edited by Iris

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah if redirects are made known to the target then Baldrick has some failed actions that make no sense unless his role has a limitation on it that he doesn't know about, which was my conspiracy hat theory I stated before.

He has claimed his action failed on N1/N3 and the N3 fail doesn't make sense unless he has a limitation on his role, which is plausible I think but idk.

We currently have SB blocked JB N3 and Athena N2 but we do not know who he blocked N1.  At first I thought he might have targeted baldrick but even if he did target baldrick N1 that doesn't make sense WRT how Baldricks role failed N3 without anything redirected him towards Athena.

But Baldrick did give out an item on N2 right? So his role is proven. So what about Baldrick being scum does explain this situation? He decided to idle his action and claim blocked? Cause that's something that still confuses me.

quickposting but im KT the dragonite

Baldrick's role is only techinically confirmed to me, and only once. i agree with the logic that scum inventor wouldn't fake not handing out an item, so i was going to think about this later tonight. if scum inventor is real then he wants to confirm his action. that means either baldrick is a town inventor, or he's not a full inventor at all and can only give one power. but then why not give his items to buddies? although now that i think about it it's possible he has been giving items to buddies,

other option for n3: if marth doesn't allow night kill + action (anyone know whether this is the case or not)  in which case baldrick was probably on kill if he's not redirector

speaking of which this is the first time im hearing of a redirector. so maf has a redirector then since i dont think any town has claimed it?

He could have lied about the other parts of his role or the other parts of his night actions.

He could be scum with conq.

My biggest issue is that the whole limitation thing I stated but it doesn't match up with the fact that Dragonite can't learn future sight or Psychic so that limitation idea is already out the window.

like if you're reading baldrick as individually scummy that's fine, but i don't think he's lying about being rbed. using that as evidence against him is paramount to just openly not paying attention to the game. being rbed is not ai in this instance i'd like to think, though if no one comes forward, it could easily even spew him as town.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

if baldrick is scum who wasn't roleblocked, why claim roleblocked?

these narratives make no sense, and the major push for baldrick once i was no longer viable is telling.

You're still viable though?

Point is here's the facts that have been stated in thread:

Baldrick claimed his action failed twice.  One could hypothetically be SB blocking him on N1 but there is no excuse for N2 since redirects are made known to the person being redirected.

And my tinfoil cap theory about how he could have a limitation about teaching pokemon moves that they can learn is already debunked since Dragonite can't learn psychic or Future sight but Baldrick gave future sight to Conq and was unable to give psychic to conq.

This means there is a failed action that has no reason to have failed for anything that we know of and that is too big of a factor to just ignore.

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

like if you're reading baldrick as individually scummy that's fine, but i don't think he's lying about being rbed. using that as evidence against him is paramount to just openly not paying attention to the game. being rbed is not ai in this instance i'd like to think, though if no one comes forward, it could easily even spew him as town.

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

and for that matter refa still matches with most every scumteam and is just individually wolfy, so the resistance to that lynch is ridiculous.

Considering I think it's you/baldrick at the moment your actions here defending Baldrick even though it's proven there are inconsistencies just make me feel better about lynching you and/or baldrick.  Frankly I feel you match very will with most every scum team so the second quote can be used solely against yourself as well.

If you want me to unvote Baldrick at this state in the game you are gonna have to give me some sort of LOGICAL, EXPLAINABLE reason for why his action failed.

why even claim your action failed if you're a wolf

my resistance to baldrick is completely open and clear in the thread where the resistance to refa is very implicit and has no discernible reason. using me defending someone i view as a bad lynch is lol.

i match with barely anyone at this point except baldrick for somewhat silly reasons.

16 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

Why did IDNSFMM mafia bus each other the entire game?

You literally cannot explain everything that happens or everything that some people do.

So unless you give me a logical, explainable, believable reason that Baldrick's role failed, his actions/results don't match up with the stuff we have in thread.

1 hour ago, athena_57 said:

yes, I even claimed this in-thread IIRC

wait what night did this happen

25 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Why did IDNSFMM mafia bus each other the entire game?

You literally cannot explain everything that happens or everything that some people do.

So unless you give me a logical, explainable, believable reason that Baldrick's role failed, his actions/results don't match up with the stuff we have in thread.

bussing eventually got you a victory and had some +ev value in it. there is literally nothing baldrick gains from faking bei g roleblock.

so unless you give me a logical, explainable, believeable reason that baldrick fakes a roleblock, his actions/results don't match up with a scum agenda.

That doesn't matter though KTS.

Trying to explain or reason what could be potentially just bad play or a poorly thought out plan or something else along those lines is by far different than trying to argue about what has been so far proven to be something that 100% doesn't match up.

You can go on and on all you want about how it doesn't match scum agenda but unless you can give a reason for what I've stated, Baldrick is currently caught either in a lie or he hasn't told us the FULL truth.  There is currently zero reason for his role to have failed since he should have been informed if he was redirected and he hasn't stated that he was redirected.

46 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

I think he's likely to be scum regardless of that.

46 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

and for that matter refa still matches with most every scumteam and is just individually wolfy, so the resistance to that lynch is ridiculous.

INB4 I got cleared and just don't know it yet.

41 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

my resistance to baldrick is completely open and clear in the thread where the resistance to refa is very implicit and has no discernible reason. using me defending someone i view as a bad lynch is lol.

Because he's not a full inventor/has been giving items to his scumbuddies...obviously.

The only reason scum would need to implicitly defend me is if it's Conqueror/Orihime, which is...probably not the case.

4 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Night 2, I claimed the redirect on D3 here

The blockedclaim was my first post of D3

Who were you redirected to?

32 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Elemina (now Orihime)

So you were redirected and your action failed, correct?  That means you weren't roleblocked by SB, correct?  Ask for mod confirmation here IMO (specifically, ask if you were roleblocked, would you still be redirected as well).

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

So you were redirected and your action failed, correct?  That means you weren't roleblocked by SB, correct?  Ask for mod confirmation here IMO (specifically, ask if you were roleblocked, would you still be redirected as well).

I'll ask

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

Why do you think I wasn't RB'd by SB then? Would you think RB has higher priority then redirect?

If you get roleblocked, you don't have an action to redirect in the first place.  The way you worded it makes me think that's not the case.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

If you get roleblocked, you don't have an action to redirect in the first place.  The way you worded it makes me think that's not the case.

Not if redirect has higher priority, right? So my action gets redirected, then blocked? I don't know whether there are conventions for this, are there?