For some unexplainable reason....

Liz

i tend to hate characters with uber mustaches/beard/goatees/facial hair.

and its mostly because everybody tends to fawn over them because of it

:mellow:

"It's because they're manly."

But seriously. I'm kinda getting tired of seeing 4 pages of people proclaiming how 'manly' someone's facial hair or bald head is...*coughWALLACEcough*

But it's not them, it's me(I think), so...whatevs....

Edited by Fireman

i tend to hate characters with uber mustaches/beard/goatees/facial hair.

and its mostly because everybody tends to fawn over them because of it

:mellow:

lol

I sometimes feel that way... :lol:

Though I do have to think that Bastian is one of my fav characters because he is a funny person and is entertaining with his poetic lines. He may be the only exception!

lol

I sometimes feel that way... :lol:

Though I do have to think that Bastian is one of my fav characters because he is a funny person and is entertaining with his poetic lines. He may be the only exception!

then again, don't we ALL love Bastian?

XD

All you guys who don't like facial hair are dickbutts.

:3

That was uncalled for. It's not that I don't like facial hair, it's just annoying how everyone fawns over it so much.

"OMFGZ HE HAS TEH EPIC FACIAL HAIRZ!"

That was uncalled for. It's not that I don't like facial hair, it's just annoying how everyone fawns over it so much.

"OMFGZ HE HAS TEH EPIC FACIAL HAIRZ!"

0_o

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but... HAIR. ON. THE. FACE. MOULDER. FACE.

!

But in all seriousness, you know I was joking, right? ;)

Dieck has no facial hair and is manlier than everyone else. XD

I don't know, I like Nolan and Bastian, but not because of their facial hair. Bastian has win personality and I like Nolan for no special reason. And I don't get why everyone is joking about "OMGLOL NOLAN'S BEARD" >_>

But I prefer the little boys/girls who look like if they died if you touch them, like Nino and Rolf.

0_o

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but... HAIR. ON. THE. FACE. MOULDER. FACE.

!

But in all seriousness, you know I was joking, right? ;)

It still came off as outright flaming, although I did detect sarcasm.

I actually don't like Moulder because of his beard. However, though I don't think he is as awesome game-wise as made out to be, I do like how Nolan looks just like Jesus/Chuck Norris.

It still came off as outright flaming, although I did detect sarcasm.

I actually don't like Moulder because of his beard. However, though I don't think he is as awesome game-wise as made out to be, I do like how Nolan looks just like Jesus/Chuck Norris.

Oh come on. Have you EVER heard anyone use the word "dickbutt" in a non-joking manner?

I even used Mr.Buttocks for face, the smiley. :(

Oh come on. Have you EVER heard anyone use the word "dickbutt" in a non-joking manner?

I even used Mr.Buttocks for face, the smiley. :(

Hey, I'm a mod, I have to watch out for this kind of stuff. I can't let people go around saying whatever they want and let them off because "Oh, it was just a joke." Some people may take serious offense to what you say whether you intend it or not.

Hey, I'm a mod, I have to watch out for this kind of stuff. I can't let people go around saying whatever they want and let them off because "Oh, it was just a joke." Some people may take serious offense to what you say whether you intend it or not.

Meh. Point taken I guess. But if someone's gonna get offended by that they kind of deserve to be offended...

Google "batman dickbutt" for one of the more hilarious images on the internet.

Anyway:

I have a pretty awesome beard IRL so I tend to relate better with guys that also sport manly hairstyles. I'm also anti-bishounen as a general rule (in terms of art style. A lot of bishounen in the FE series are rather awesome units so while I dislike how they look like women *coughLuciuscough*, I won't bash on their capabilities or effectiveness as a unit.)

I love how Nolan looks like Jesus/Chuck and how Bastian reminds me of Orlando Bloom. I'm not that big a fan of Mr T's 'stache of legends per se, but it's an awesome plot device in relation to Bastian X)

Truth to be told, I was no fan of facial hair at all. Until FE.

btw, I hate teh bishounen. I've only seen FE10 bishies in fanart though (Soren >_>)

While I do fanboy Dheginsea over his mustache, it's not because of that. It's that he's probably the most badass dragon boss in the series.

Mediuth? Marth alone can wipe the floor with him.

Idoun? Roy kills her in two hits with the Sword of Seals.

Dragon Nergal summons? Athos can eventually wear him down with Aureola on his own, with the help of a nearby healer.

Dheginsea actually REQUIRES that you bring all of your best guys, and you pretty much HAVE to kill him in 1 turn. He also requires that you have Nihil, or else he'll likely obliterate you if you do so much as even do a glancing blow.

Dheginsea actually REQUIRES that you bring all of your best guys, and you pretty much HAVE to kill him in 1 turn. He also requires that you have Nihil, or else he'll likely obliterate you if you do so much as even do a glancing blow.

He's huge and freakin strong, but he's pretty much the biggest D-Bag on Tellius XD