• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like the predictor is broken.  I still have 400 Flags, assuming we get another bonus hour.

We need to at the right time or we lose. :( I have 1010 again since I grabbed the last 200 flags had left to get earlier...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We need to at the right time or we lose. :( I have 1010 again since I grabbed the last 200 flags had left to get earlier...

It appears the tracker is still broken.  I wonder if it's better to try to push it, or do nothing to try to get that last bonus hour.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It appears the tracker is still broken.  I wonder if it's better to try to push it, or do nothing to try to get that last bonus hour.

There's nothing we can do now, I think. It's still same hell. It doesn't look likely at all now that we'll have a final hour multiplier.

If you have so many flags, would you burn a little this round? 

As it is now, Team Grima might be burning a few flags just to give Ike an early bonus. At Least, that's what I'm speculating. If Ike gets a bonus this round. We're toast.

Anna has a multiplier now which makes me a little nervous. I think our following multiplier could be enough for Anna to not overtake considering how small the team is, but I’m still apprehensive.

Yeah, this same hell is kind of annoying. But I did a calculation and there may be a chance Ike gets that final hour multiplier after all. But I still wouldn't get my hopes up, I might not have done the most accurate calculation possible.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this same hell is kind of annoying. But I did a calculation and there may be a chance Ike gets that final hour multiplier after all. But I still wouldn't get my hopes up, I might not have done the most accurate calculation possible.

I'm willing to spend at final hour even if it might not be a multiplier.

2 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

If Ike triggers the 7.4 multiplier then all hope is lost. To avoid that, just save 400 flags for the last hour and at least spend a few now.

This is my first time in a Heroes gauntlet so I'm confused why Ike triggering a multiplier would be bad. 

Also if anyone wants to add me on Heroes, my friend code is 0861909194.

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

This is my first time in a Heroes gauntlet so I'm confused why Ike triggering a multiplier would be bad. 

If Ike triggers the 7.4 multiplier then Grima get the last one and she'll destroy us.

Just now, Icelerate said:

So should I spend flags on Ike right now to make sure Ike doesn't trigger a massive multiplier? 

Only a few, not to much. But make sure to save 400 for the final hour.

Hopefully, we might get this win.

We might win if there is no multiplier. 

Everyone in Ike team have 10% bonus rack up while not all people in Grima team have her.

Edited by Ginko

Team Ike, don't spend any flags this round_ on second thought, don't even battle. If we underperform, we win!

Edited by Skylorella Con

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Team Ike dodged the multiplier by less than 1%

If nothing goes wrong, we've won this round

By THAT little bit? Wow. I'm honestly surprised. We do have a good shot at this! We can't mess up now, team!

Remember what this particular Ike says sometimes when he uses his special! "There's no stopping me!" Make it true! :P

Edited by Anacybele

So at this point Fjorm and Gunnthrá are pretty much round 2 locked great!, poor Askr sibs not even 2 bill damn barely anyone picked them well rip whoever in round 2 of them probably Sharena....I feel Robin will maintain good for me!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn