• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

By THAT little bit? Wow. I'm honestly surprised.

To be exact, the score difference is at 0.98% (rounded up) with the multiplier threshold being at 1% of course.

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Team Ryoma managed to snag the final hour multiplier!

Uh, it isn't the final hour.

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

IN OTHER BRACKET NEWS

Team Ryoma managed to snag the final hour multiplier! Looks like, I'm not capping at 600 after all. And with a ranking of 958, things ought to go well, if I can keep this up in the next coming rounds. 

#ForTheGloryofHoshido

Er, no he hasn't, there's still another hour left. Sorry, but he's definitely lost...

EDIT: Ah, I see, Tybrosion. We have to trigger that multiplier next hour or bust!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

To be exact, the score difference is at 0.98% (rounded up) with the multiplier threshold being at 1% of course.

Uh, it isn't the final hour.

Say what?

...wait

Oh, right. I forgot FEH, likes to do that, where when it says "1 hour remaining, they really mean 2

...I''ll just see myself out now

9 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Say what?

...wait

Oh, right. I forgot FEH, likes to do that, where when it says "1 hour remaining, they really mean 2

...I''ll just see myself out now

Clearly Ryoma's mistake was going into this fight with a sword imbued with electricity and not fire. Yes, even I'm making these stupid jokes now, though it might be because I don't give a shit about Gunnthra when compared to either Sigurd or Flora.

Hey, you're more than free to join us next round (regardless of whether it's with Ike or Grima) if revenge against the Nifl scum is next on your agenda.

Edited by Tybrosion

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Clearly Ryoma's mistake was going into this fight with a sword imbued with electricity and not fire. Yes, even I'm making these stupid jokes now, though it might be because I don't give a shit about Gunnthra when compared to either Sigurd or Flora.

Hey, you're more than free to join us next round (regardless of whether it's with Ike or Grima) if revenge against the Nifl scum is next on your agenda.

Wish all bad luck upon those that say this

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

23 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Literally every game I know will round down for timers. "One hour remaining" always means "more than one hour, but less than two hours, remaining".

9 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Wish all bad luck upon those that say this

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that I'm required to adore every single character Heroes has introduced. And that's too bad since I'm apathetic (and I'm going to emphasize this word; I don't actually hate any of them) at best towards approximately all of them.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that I'm required to adore every single character Heroes has introduced. And that's too bad since I'm apathetic (and I'm going to emphasize this word; I don't actually hate any of them) at best towards approximately all of them.

I honestly really don't care who you prefer though still cursed.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Literally every game I know will round down for timers. "One hour remaining" always means "more than one hour, but less than two hours, remaining".

*Shrugs* Could have fooled anyone, if they weren't paying attention, like I did just now. Idk what kinda games you know, but all the games that I know (to memory, anyway), where applicable, only round down from minutes at most. At least, when there's a countdown continuously ticking, like I'm used to

Well, I'll manage to finish this round with exactly zero flags.  I'm currently ranked 1683 in Ike's army with 400 flags being spent this hour.

What happened with Anna v Fjorm?  Fjorm outnumbered Anna more than 3 to 1 but still got two bonus hours in a row?

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

It's time!! let's kick Grima ass5e73d53b-5a8d-477e-93ad-5e2c0485ef3d.thumb.jpg.3febc421182e8f0fd769c174244265ab.jpg

Er, dude, as amusing as this is, and believe me, I did laugh, but you know what happened last time you used the word thot in here...

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What happened with Anna v Fjorm?  Fjorm outnumbered Anna more than 3 to 1 but still got two bonus hours in a row?

I don't think such a thing happened? Fjorm just poured 1.4 billion on Anna with that last multiplier, which probably doomed her (Fjorm) to lose.

Also, Alfonse is about ready to steal another victory from the jaws of defeat. His team is blitzing Sharena's pretty good right now.

Edited by Tybrosion

3 minutes ago, Ginko said:

It's time!! let's kick Grima ass5e73d53b-5a8d-477e-93ad-5e2c0485ef3d.thumb.jpg.3febc421182e8f0fd769c174244265ab.jpg

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Er, dude, as amusing as this is, and believe me, I did laugh, but you know what happened last time you used the word thot in here...

Let's be happy for our team, but not put down Grima supporters.

4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Complete with a stolen watermark, too.  And it's not even funny.

No, I don't have a stake in this battle.  I do have taste, though.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That’s a mistake on the tracker. Anna has the multiplier now, but she’s down a good 7,000 or so points, so a comeback looks unlikely.

It looks like... every single match in the first round is an upset?

And the Alfonse v. Sharena match made me realize (as late as I am) just how dumb and anti-fun Same hell is. I think Same hell should get smaller for every hour that the teams remain in Same hell.

9 minutes ago, Motendra said:

*Shrugs* Could have fooled anyone, if they weren't paying attention, like I did just now. Idk what kinda games you know, but all the games that I know (to memory, anyway), where applicable, only round down from minutes at most. At least, when there's a countdown continuously ticking, like I'm used to

Even the forums round down. Any post that says "Posted 1 hour ago" means that it was between 1 and 2 hours ago.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Let's be happy for our team, but not put down Grima supporters.

Yeah, this. Hate Grima Robin all you want, but putting down their supporters is not cool.

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Well I just poured my remaining flags into Ike. Hopefully it helps xD

I mean... the only way for Team Ike to lose at this point is if three quarters of the team suddenly die or get abducted by aliens before they can spend their flags?