Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Conqueror said:

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(4) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump, Ryanyb
(4) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, NaanaOmega.
(1) Omega.Shattiel
(1) dyacheiOrihime
(1) IchigoLaserGuy
(1) moonbirdIchigo

(3) Not Voting: Alpha Male, Fable, Ryker
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~3.5 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

hate to say it but wagons might be suggesting naana as town.

hes been in the lead frequently. not willing to bet on it

If I was in Orihime's position (decent amount of suspicion, not many people townreading her, no real pushes) as town, I would assume I'd live through the night too TBH.

22 hours ago, Naana said:

##Vote Dyachei

Dya framing my push as omgus is disingenuous.  He's voting for AM, and I never alluded to him thinking I'm suspicious as a reason for my push.  In the post I quoted above he doesn't even give a scumread on me.  Now why is that?  I feel he was concerned about his appearance.

15 hours ago, Naana said:

##Vote Moonbird  Can we get to 16 likes!?

Moonbird hasn't even given a reason to sus or vote me aside from "voting the biggest wagon" and "considering the gamestate we must be on the right track".  

I know the middle one is jokes, but I included it because that is all she has posted about me or her scumreads in general.

10 hours ago, Naana said:

##Vote Omega

5 hours ago, Naana said:

The hard lurk after voting my boy Shinori.  I also would hate to fall prey to your avatar's sexy aura.

5 hours ago, Naana said:

I didn't really care what the reason was tbh, just the fact that it's there.  I do like interacting with you and your questioning of my wagon, but I'm not going to fool myself into switching my read just yet.  Since you are here I probs won't push you though because that's effort that I've already wasted enough of today.  @evan

46 minutes ago, Naana said:

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

This ISO is ass and I can almost quite literally count on my hand how many posts aren't 1 liners.

5 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Ichigo's reads suck.  I'm not town yet Naana is.  This is a joke.

Correct you're not town but Naana is

SB, I'm not sure what you're saying that I should be saying about Omega.

2 minutes ago, Orihime said:

mmmm I'm all set with the game state as it is atm. I have about a page and a half worth of notes. I'll mostly be watching for interactions here at EOD and start of day 2.
I'm excited 

Give us a tease? Not interested in waiting until D2 with nothing to hold you accountable for.

4 minutes ago, Orihime said:

I'd be scumreading Shin's opportunistic flips if that wasn't normal for them. Ah well

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

hrm suppose I don't have much of a choice now do I even if the wagon components are bad 
##voteMagnificence Incarnate

I'd like to pay the vig to shoot this slot.  Just name a price.

1 hour ago, Red Ryu said:

Omega’s vote and push on Donald makes sense to me and I think Donand gave a good response. 

I agree with Omega he jumped the gun and not that out of the ordinary for elindina. But I get where Donald was coming from given his response is reasonable despite me not agreeing with it.

I’m not liking Naana’s reaction to pressure and lashing out to call out accusers as scum. Wasn’t liking earlier stuff either.

still trying to get a grip on this.

What do you think about the Animal wagon?

follow up to that dya reads are super easy to make and if I wanted to get your back off me it's not that hard to say "you're towny for ___ reason" so your logic of "oh making up reads" is faulty on the account that if I wanted to be fake reads and be pro town haha as scum I would.

Would you be down to play a game with me?

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

Why are you just cool with the wagon dying out without saying anything if he’s still one of your scumreads?

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

Okay so explain how I'm scum or you're just bullshitting because you don't actually have a leg to stand on.

Ichigo right now:

IchigoQuestionMarks-thumb-300x224.jpg

Just now, SB. said:

Why are you just cool with the wagon dying out without saying anything if he’s still one of your scumreads?

I would have said something if I was in thread when it was happening, there's not much to say after the fact. It died out naturally, people lost interest

I've been fairly active in this thread and constantly pushing my reads.  You better explain how I'm scum or that list is bullshit and you had to make it up in a hurry because you didn't have your fake reads already set up.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Okay so explain how I'm scum or you're just bullshitting because you don't actually have a leg to stand on.

Ichigo right now:

IchigoQuestionMarks-thumb-300x224.jpg

I didn't say you were scum, though, please refer to my reads

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

This ISO is ass and I can almost quite literally count on my hand how many posts aren't 1 liners.

You gutted those posts.  Well I'm p sure it's the site that gutted them, but you posted it.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

follow up to that dya reads are super easy to make and if I wanted to get your back off me it's not that hard to say "you're towny for ___ reason" so your logic of "oh making up reads" is faulty on the account that if I wanted to be fake reads and be pro town haha as scum I would.

Would you be down to play a game with me?

sure

(side note but i still want to know your reads so i can see progressions - it helps me read people and holding out is pretty anti-town)