Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay It's official. I'm not responding to Evan anymore until he reads the game.  He's considered null/town lean but I'm officially not responding to him anymore or acknowledging his reads until he reads the fucking game or posts other shit that isn't 60 pages old.  I'm getting real tired of my Naana case being misrepped and tossed the side like a penny that you don't want when you get change.

Just now, SB. said:

@weinerboy Do you think town/town Evan/Shinori is unlikely?

Very likely, but I don't have enough to say how likely it is. I honestly want to know more about Evan as a player but if I were given a gun and asked to shoot one of them I'd shoot Evan because I think it's getting obsessive at this point

4 minutes ago, LaserGuy said:

@EleminaThe poking at each other comment is referring to the above quote (and I think there was another one). You really think that this is scum theatre?

I don't care for Trump primarily because of his interactions with you, actually. He was scumreading you for trying to generate content early in the day phase. I also agree with YOLO that you are pretty obvtown when you're Town, so given that Trump has played with you before, I'd expect him to be able to read you pretty well.

Guessing there's been 50 posts since I started writing this.

I don't see any other reason for VIA to be upset about NANA not doing shit unless they are aligned in some way. (they/you haha) Unless you can think of another reason why VIA would push so hard for nana to sub out? Is this a VIA thing to do @everyone 

Yeah gorf hates meta so it makes sense that he'd rather people not really rely on meta. Sure I could see it as a possible front but not likely and I think gorf is more town then not. 

7 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

stop pocketing me, you're making me blush

im cutting a hole in my pocket so that when you jump in youll get a smaller-than-average surprise if you know what i mean

7 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Someone made a point about Shinori being relatively emotional - is this a crux of the argument against them? Seems that evan's been tunneling them for a hot minute and won't waiver

ignore anything you hear about scum!shinori hes one of the most active and substantiated players, and on top of that hes p town. haters gon hate n whatnot

8 minutes ago, Orihime said:

dang my boredom is setting in again 

talk to me ill treat you like a man boys have swag but men have class ill open doors for you and even pay for your dinner did i mention i vape LOL forgot my fedora!

4 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Do you think Evan is TownTunneling*

Mistype

I think Evan is tunneling and hasn't read the game so he has thoughts on literally no one else so he's pushing his 4 hours scum read cause it's the only thing he has.

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, NaanaOmega., Orihime
(1) Omega.Shattiel
(1) IchigoLaserGuy
(1) moonbirdIchigo

(2) Not Voting: Fable, weinerboy

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have ~2.5 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

6 minutes ago, Shinori said:

He was calling me scum. He was literally agreeing with you.

LITERALLY THAT POST WAS HIM AGREEING WITH YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID.

I didn't call you scum

That post isn't agreeing with me

He simultaneously calls out one liners from naana bad (I just went over this) and then says you're 'better than this' (you were just pushing the same one liner naana bad angle)

Shinori I want to know what your actual read on john / me is as you said you'd read up and I don't recall an answer (although you may have) 

I know you asked me about the MI wagon but is there anything else you'd like to talk about? Why aren't you talking to me as much, curious?

Just now, Elemina said:

Shinori I want to know what your actual read on john / me is as you said you'd read up and I don't recall an answer (although you may have) 

I know you asked me about the MI wagon but is there anything else you'd like to talk about? Why aren't you talking to me as much, curious?

Leaning town on both of you currently.

Where the fuq is @ShattielI need him to hop on Naana again.

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

probably, is it too angle-shooty to check? I'm just curious at this point

iirc the sf dark skin copypastes over like that? not 100% sure though