Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup Shatt. What you wanna know?

Animal Midwife outed herself by copy/pasting a post she made in wolfchat. When it came up in here, the text was different and showed that it was copy pasted from Discord. Orihime was the one to point this out. So after she was outed, everyone dogpiled her.

6 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Oh my god this mobile is broke af I can't enter new lines without deleting everything, but basically it was a weird situation for an EoD push considering the outed scum and the bickering felt really petty and not actually as if either were that invested in what the outcome was. I guess that could just be cause of the outed scum I suppose but, lots of mud thrown that just doesn't make me want to touch that debate, but not in an angry v/v way I often see villa on villa bloodshed turns into. Almost just like a, TMI sorta way I suppose

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2892 to #2905

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Naana (3): Shinori, Red Ryu, Shattiel
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Omega. (1): Alpha Male
Not voting (10): Donald Trump, Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Naana, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 48h27m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Alpha Male (1): Omega.

Shattiel (1): Naana

<Beta v2.0.2>

On 20/06/2018 at 9:20 AM, Refa said:

I'd want someone on the Naana wagon shot following a scum flip.  None of those people look good to me (even assuming Scum!Naana).  Ichigo's Marth vote doesn't make sense if he's scumbuddies w/AM, he'd wait it out more until there was an actual possibility of Marth being lynched.  Evan is an okay shot as well.

Marth is a good shot on a town flip because I still feel like he's scum dammit.

@Refa why only a townflip? Marth is off wagon

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Sup Shatt. What you wanna know?

Animal Midwife outed herself by copy/pasting a post she made in wolfchat. When it came up in here, the text was different and showed that it was copy pasted from Discord. Orihime was the one to point this out. So after she was outed, everyone dogpiled her.

Oh lol the wagonomics is crap then

On 6/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, Iris said:

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, NaanaOmega., Orihime
(1) Omega.Shattiel
(1) IchigoLaserGuy
(1) moonbirdIchigo

(2) Not Voting: Fable, weinerboy

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have ~3 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

@Shattiel

Probably most useful votal to look at.

9 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

Oh my god this mobile is broke af I can't enter new lines without deleting everything, but basically it was a weird situation for an EoD push considering the outed scum and the bickering felt really petty and not actually as if either were that invested in what the outcome was. I guess that could just be cause of the outed scum I suppose but, lots of mud thrown that just doesn't make me want to touch that debate, but not in an angry v/v way I often see villa on villa bloodshed turns into. Almost just like a, TMI sorta way I suppose

Wut. I was talking about why you were so sure about ichigo/evan having one scum

so regarding the flips:

i love lynching scum, i love when scum kills town and thinks theyre doing good by killing a rando inactive but really its a boon to town cuz 1 less person to read, and yo this vig is a boss for offing moonbird thatdve been ROUGH if his activity kept up im sure

yolo you are such a queer for having such a boner for elemina. like if youre gonna outwardly disrespect him disrespect him for having trash reads not for being a trash scummy. i hope youre town and hes scum so you can feel dumb and realize that driving a read so hard off meta that you SCUMREAD PEOPLE FOR NOT AGREEING WITH THE EASINESS OF IT is one of the most dumb things you can possibly do.

4 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

And I was talking about the Evan/Ichigo fight not feeling v/v, did you actually read what I posted or just skim

But you still read when you skim :KnollRoll:

I'm looking at eod I haven't seen the Evan vs Ichigo yet

3 hours ago, Omega. said:

Animal Midwife outing herself due to copypasting from wolfchat is meme of the fucking year.

we will never 5get

3 hours ago, dyachei said:

think they tried to go donald trump, tbh

people always attack donald trump and blame him for their problems. its annoying af

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

so regarding the flips:

i love lynching scum, i love when scum kills town and thinks theyre doing good by killing a rando inactive but really its a boon to town cuz 1 less person to read, and yo this vig is a boss for offing moonbird thatdve been ROUGH if his activity kept up im sure

yolo you are such a queer for having such a boner for elemina. like if youre gonna outwardly disrespect him disrespect him for having trash reads not for being a trash scummy. i hope youre town and hes scum so you can feel dumb and realize that driving a read so hard off meta that you SCUMREAD PEOPLE FOR NOT AGREEING WITH THE EASINESS OF IT is one of the most dumb things you can possibly do.

Pfft you're obviously the one who shot moon and thats a bad shot I thought moon was town 

3 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Pfft you're obviously the one who shot moon and thats a bad shot I thought moon was town 

dood w.e moons posting was so ambiguous that it would become CAKE for scum to try skewing conversation toward them gtfo

36 minutes ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2892 to #2905

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Naana (3): Shinori, Red Ryu, Shattiel
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Omega. (1): Alpha Male
Not voting (10): Donald Trump, Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Naana, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 48h27m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

Alpha Male (1): Omega.

Shattiel (1): Naana

<Beta v2.0.2>

There should be a town between Marth and Naana their the counter wagons to Animal. 

It'd a lolscum if both of them are scum

1 minute ago, Shattiel said:

There should be a town between Marth and Naana their the counter wagons to Animal. 

It'd a lolscum if both of them are scum

If all 3 top wagons of the day were scum that'd be so funny

a little too much to wish for methinks