Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

No. You need to stop being wrong about that too. I'll give you a pass today because you pushed AM hard D1 and from what little I've seen of you I don't know why you go for the bus when there were plenty of easy targets elsewhere.

Thank you for your gracious day pass

why is he lock town?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Thank you for your gracious day pass

why is he lock town?

You're welcome dear Heracross.

Here's a game with Elemina as a wolf. His name there is Ranmaru: https://smashboards.com/threads/basic-mafia.447409/

He is a frozen AF wolf. He posts, but there's just no heart or energy to his wolfposts. No oomph.

As a villager, VERY investigative and often VERY annoying. There's a meme on my homesite that Elemina is the 20 Questions of mafia. I don't think he has ever been mislynched across dozens of games on my homesite; that's how obvious of a villager he is. His villager/wolf games are night and day. If he's a wolf here, he's either improved exponentially in a short period of time or is being coached. I think he's just a villager and feel pretty confident about it.

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

You're welcome dear Heracross.

Here's a game with Elemina as a wolf. His name there is Ranmaru: https://smashboards.com/threads/basic-mafia.447409/

He is a frozen AF wolf. He posts, but there's just no heart or energy to his wolfposts. No oomph.

As a villager, VERY investigative and often VERY annoying. There's a meme on my homesite that Elemina is the 20 Questions of mafia. I don't think he has ever been mislynched across dozens of games on my homesite; that's how obvious of a villager he is. His villager/wolf games are night and day. If he's a wolf here, he's either improved exponentially in a short period of time or is being coached. I think he's just a villager and feel pretty confident about it.

first thought- that was a year ago

Second thought, as someone else pointed out in that game, little follow up on questions/leads. 

I just did an ISO on Ranmaru. He comes off to me as trying to look like he's doing a lot, but not really. His question directed at Red Ryu stands out. It didn't look to me like Red Ryu was or is serious. His early persuit on me also felt dry. It also stands out that he was on my grill for thread viewing, but didn't really follow up after I posted, and just sort of shrugged when he noticed Vinylic doing the same. All in all, his scum hunting rubs me as dishonest so far.

22 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I'm not completely off of him. I do think he has a good chance of being a villager if Marth's a wolf like I think. Seems to me Ichigo can go both ways pretty easily. I'll look over your case but I doubt I lynch there today.

He's a hard sell in general for me and not just in relation to what I've said, just that getting him to budge or say something more is nigh impossible. I think I could agree to leave him alone and deal with him later because I'm not finding much traction I wanted

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

He isn't frozen here, and it didn't look like he was there either. his tone was just non-committal. ???

Yeah, he lacks conviction as a wolf. He was frozen there, barely posted, weak/flimsy answers, etc. Just take my word he'll become an obvious villager later in the game if you're still sussing him. Only way I let that go through is if he outs himself but I still think just villager for now.

3 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

He's a hard sell in general for me and not just in relation to what I've said, just that getting him to budge or say something more is nigh impossible. I think I could agree to leave him alone and deal with him later because I'm not finding much traction I wanted

Do what you want. There are 20+ people and we can afford wagons.

Regardless, I don't think Ele should be the lynch today. 

I disagree with your lock town assessment from what looks like a weak meta read. Tonally he isn't that convicted here either but whatever. Maybe my scum read is as weak as your lock town read. 

Gotta be honest that number dissuades me a lot. I dunno why you dislike me for Ran when I solely agreed on your point of Ran being Ran therefore not enough to push, but that doesn't mean I want to fully disregard my feelings towards that.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2850 to #2869

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
Naana (2): Shinori, Red Ryu
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Not voting (12): Alpha Male, Donald Trump, Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Naana, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB., Shattiel

Phase ends in 49h22m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.2>

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

Gorf/Donald Trump - Funny story: I was looking back at Luigi's Mansion mafia when I was scum and I remember pretending to hating Gorf for his troll behavior but it's a moot point at this rate. Gorf is gonna do what gorf is gonna do and honestly I accept that. What I wanted to know the most is if he agreed with my gut feeling on Ran and apparently looking a bit further back Gorf has been on Ran's case for a good minute, so I guess I'm interested to see what he does with that. When it comes to the point I made about AM egging it on Gorf was willing to not let AM simply be town or look like it because they had same interests. I like that, and maybe I will like him even more depending on what he has to say further about AM (the alive one) and Ranmaru.

ah I see