Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Refa pushed Midwife earlier in the day fwiw. Inclined to think that he's town because he stayed voting Midwife longer than he really had to (if he was scum together Refa could have bailed after people said Midwife was frozen which Refa seemed to disagree with, but he wasn't willing to ease up straight away).

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

From this I think two are on Anmial (Ryan, Refa), two on Magna (Orihime, Ichigo), and one on Ichigo (Evan).

That's if there are 5 left. 

1. doing associative EoD reads from D1 is literally pointless

2. Ori was the one who caught AM's scumslip, very doubtful she's scum

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

Do you think that scum!Ori would have risked waiting for someone else to point it out? Midwife was looking pretty dead at that point anyway.

She hasn't really been doing much solving. Her vote on Ichigo early on is suspect. I feel her catch is only to salvage her position as scum. Unless you think it would be impossible for scum to notice AM did that and capitalize on their own mistake? She defends AM hard when things are going around her but when it comes to my own slot she doesn't ever comment. Her Dya vote also looks bad upon a AM red flip.

3 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

She was the first to catch the slip,  given you've seen her play in the last game,  do you think she'd do that as scum? 

3 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

Stop.

7 minutes ago, Elemina said:

From this I think two are on Anmial (Ryan, Refa), two on Magna (Orihime, Ichigo), and one on Ichigo (Evan).

That's if there are 5 left. 

No just stop 

You won't be able to name all the scum in one post you don't have my power level

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Can you tl;dr scum Ryan for me Elemina? I don't remember a single post that he's made.

Jinrou at the start came in saying 'oh Midwife is posting? she's town' and a few other forgetable posts. Then Ryan comes in and don't do much either, puts AM at 4 votes and then dips. Then he interacts with Evan asking him about Ichigo. That's about it. I just feel like his vote on AM wasn't really genuine because he kind of just plopped it there, he hasn't really tried to progress anything. 

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Waking up to 30 unread pages + 100 that you need to reread is a nightmare.

Funny thing is I re-read all that already. It's the gorfs that is my nightmare after confronting the goliath that is this thread. Where were these guys when I was scum last game in WALL TOWN.

9 minutes ago, SB. said:

Do you think that scum!Ori would have risked waiting for someone else to point it out? Midwife was looking pretty dead at that point anyway.

prolly, I would have, there was still a definite chance to save AM until that happened

also ori feeling bad about the way she caught AM pings v to me

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Funny thing is I re-read all that already. It's the gorfs that is my nightmare after confronting the goliath that is this thread. Where were these guys when I was scum last game in WALL TOWN.

GORF NATION

GORF NATION

Just now, Alpha Male said:

prolly, I would have, there was still a definite chance to save AM until that happened

Personally I'd try and salvage cred there because there would be at least 1 townie out of 19 who would point it out probably. Will look when I get back to that point of the reread but I'm not a big fan of their earlygame looking back.

Just now, SB. said:

Personally I'd try and salvage cred there because there would be at least 1 townie out of 19 who would point it out probably. Will look when I get back to that point of the reread but I'm not a big fan of their earlygame looking back.

town not townie

but aside that  blech AM defense I liked her stuff

also damnit I called her ori different site nicknames are confusing why can't ppl just use the same name across all their accounts

:smug:

Just now, Elemina said:

SB would you be willing to wagon any of my scum reads with me? Who are you voting right now?

Not voting yet. Ori/Ichigo votes seemed good yesterday and I haven't liked Ori in my reread so far.