Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Just now, Naana said:

aight well I refuse to believe my wagon was pure.  Who do you think is the scum on my wagon if you had to reply to this inquiry or you died.

Bookmarking this page on my phone i’ll Get back to this need to sleep for work.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yolo: My first impression with Yolo was that his questioning towards me in early game was not genuine. It seemed like he was only asking me to clarify about the 'town af' statement only to seem like he was questioning me rather then actually use it to determine my alignment. Him re-phrasing his question seemed like he actually had a problem with my slot, but it never progressed to anything. This is why I asked him what he gained from my answer. He got that my metrics were bad. Besides that, his opening was joke style. When he's town I'm adjusted to him waiting and turning the heat on who he really believes is scum. He says waiting and observing is a good approach to find scum, but has he found scum yet? His continued play has been jokes about reads. Seeing his reads, I don't actually see any scum on his can go list. The thing is he's digging his heels on defending me from Gorf. As mafia he'd be like 'yeah he is prob scum actually' and has tried to scum read me last game when he had the chance to. 'yeah this is rans scum game' when actually I was just lazy af. Null. 

John: Town. He is a really stubborn player by nature, and can't even admit that while in game as he cherry picks things against Yolo's explanation of why he meta town reads me. I considered it might be good scum making sure to keep his read on me to keep me on the table for a later day, but there is no benefit to this as a vast majority of people town read me. Gorf, the biggest pusher of ELE has already lost his confidence, and will continue to do so. I will annoy John until he sees that I'm town. Most of my pushes that John disagreed with were also ninjad by him, which I can understand why he thinks I didn't read that. Points against him for stating he doesn't like the votes on Ryu but doesn't touch Mello. So down to slight town.

Refa: Refa's entrance is null, as he always likes to give something he can follow a push in the early game. He doesn't really commit to reading Orihime early, due to a joke. The thing I do note is that he is more engaged then I have seen him in his last two town games. I'm kind of reading him null as the rest of his posts are mostly questions as well. His reason for wanting to avoid AM is good but may have scum intent. His post sheeping Orihime's post leans me to null-scum. Refa tried to get off of Animal on page 100, but failed thanks to Donald Trump. That sounds wrong. His push on Soup is bad. Null-scum.

Orihime: She town reads Nana AM outright. With AM's red flip, this is a bad look for her. Wishy washy stance on Wolfy, and never joins the wagon when I push it. I ask her why she reads them as towny, and it's just gut. So not a solid reason to have them as town so early when I state they are null. What reason would she town read AM and NANA who were nulls at the time? I feel Orihime's bias town read of me is due to my questioning of AM since they are partners. It's the only time she really mentions me reads wise. Her game here is a little flat too. She usually doesn't try hard like myself, but I town read her in the previous game we played mostly through out, and she had scum in her pool. She has a knack for finding scum, and she hasn't been really doing that here. This is why her vote on Ichigo is concerning, he seems to have had an awkward entrance and she votes him when John pressures him. Yet she seems to forget about this vote. She doesn't seem to do much but keep talking about catching up. She's still voting Ichigo by page 57. She's digging her heels into defending AM from the start, and I can see her doing that as scum. She votes Dya which is a bad look at this point. Also kind of odd that she defends her AM town read hard but doesn't talk about me simply because she thinks I can do fine without her help. Yet it seems as I said, like she didn't want to comment so she could let my impossible mislynch happen if there was ever a chance. Then she says she slightly sr me due to not smiling or something? Weak af. So if Orihime flips scum, Ichigo is scum. Orihime is scum.

Alpha Male: He pinged me as kind of active lurking on a skim, and his reaction to my 'lol I found the scum team' post rubbed me off the wrong way but seeing his candidate (AM) die and flip red I'm more sure he's town then not. Thanks to Donald Trump, I've noted that he didn't actually scum read me because for science? So this makes my reasoning on him moot as well. As I read I can't get anything else. Votes Animal to 5, and makes a lil case. Then more. Townie. 

Donald Trump: His opening was pretty out there, confident and voting himself as a joke. He highly prefers the joke game, and as you can see, anyone he finds funny he likes to keep around. He didn't like my Alpha Male read because AM did a 'for science' vote on me and I didn't even REALIZE what for science was. As you can see, he really just is annoyed about my meta being used to town read me. Yet at the same time, he tries to acrrue scum motivation for what I'm doing because he disagrees with my by the book approach. As you can see 'oh yeah you say it's to get the ball rollin sure', yet doesn't actually put it to null. What I have done and always do in the early game is null. He's only arguing with Yolo on his meta read on the off-chance I may be scum playing as obvious town to him (meta wise) to screw with him? Yet that's not an accurate way for DT to read me. He's just wrong af but town af at the same time. Town.

Evan attacks Shinori for attacking AM which is more of a chain saw. Also he seemed to ask Animal some confusing questions. He comes back on page 84 to continue with his shinori scum read. I dislike he goes EW to Ichigo's post but doesn't do much with it. His read of Alpha Male doesn't seem genuine. He took way too long to vote Ichigo and had to ask town if they wanted to wagon him before. Scum.

Jinrou/Ryan Also Jin said 'midwife is posting? shes town' so may be scum with that person. Mello comes in saying he has to sleep and he'll be back later. Only thing that holds me back is he put Animal to 4. Then he dipped. Then after that Orihime put MI to 4 or 5. He comes back to mention evan tunneling a town read. He talks to evan and asks him about ichigo. Slight scum.

Mello comes in and doesn't seem to want to read anything. I have a hard null, but his LATE AF vote is concerning. I thought he was Jinrou but he's not. His come back is kind of null, asking nana about the red ryu vote.

ViaASTA: I talk to him and he doesn't really reply to my substance, he just sticks to it. The thing that holds me back slightly is his insistence on pushing shinori for wanting Nana. That would require most of the scum team to chainsaw at Shinori collectively, and that may not be the case. I realize after re-reading the Moon v Via interaction, it may not be as scum as I thought. Just more of a personality thing. Same with the sub thing on Nana. (Also, apologies Via, hope you feel good). So, I'm moving him to null-town. Want to talk more with Laser. I like Laser's vote on Ichigo and am alright with his Refa read.

Magnificence: Again, seemed like a nice first post. I didn't really have a read and kind of glossed over his other posts. Would like to know his reads today. Null.

Shattiel: Town. I like his entrance, reading AM and Nana as scum from the get go. I also like his wilingness to bounce reads with me and listen to what I said. Shat's push on Orihime is direct, which makes me think town.

Ichigo: Has a similar entrance to his previous game as town. He seems to defend AM a bit when Shat calls her awkward. Don't like his response to my post about Orihime not really commenting on me. He says she wouldn't do that and I don't like his reads and especially on Mello. Seems too early. Don't like his reads further on in page 76. Don't like his reads on page 100 either. Dislike his response to me saying Refa makes me paranoid. Scum.

Dya: Townie from her entrance talking about AM prob being scum. 

SB: Again, his entrance seems slightly townie. Questioning, and doesn't seem to be as forceful as his last game (as mafia) or as agenda like in the LAST game (as mafia). That's it for now, as he was fine with asking Gorf about me without interacting. I would think he would be hype to be town as he had a scum slump. Need more. I see his Omega vote post, and tonally it seems town, compared to his previous games. Slight town. 

Wolfy seemed like scum to me from the beginning. Red Ryu replaced him, and hasn't really done as much. Null. Not someone I'd wagon today but he needs to step up his game.

Manti: Null. Need more.

Ryker > SOup TOWN.

Shinori: Slight town for his pushes on some reads that I agreed with. I like his Refa dig up (the votes). I hate how he posted a Bleach spoiler. D:< 

TOWN [Ele > Donald Trump > SOUP > Shattiel > Alpha Male > John Carter > Dya > SB | Shinori > LaserGUY | Manti, Yolo, Mello, Magna, Red Ryu | Refa > RyanB > Orihime > Ichigo > Evan] SCUM

##VOTE: EVAN

OK what's the format

Also if there was a busser I'd suspect dya/jc given how little they've actually said for their posts. At first I thought it would be gorf for the awful switch to am but then I read the exchange between gorf/shatiel and gorf softing vig means he's not a good lynch. 

@Naana Games here are taken v seriously lol,  making cases is like writing a thesis. 

10 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

I'm gonna say marth is the town wagon scum formed so Yolo I'm voting him right now

Shatt, you were complaining D1 about the game not being spicy enough for you.

Yet, your wolfreads are me and Naana. Literally the least spiciest wolfreads anyone can have right now, and that's ignoring the fact that Naana and I are never wolfbros here based on interactions that anyone who didn't just start playing yesterday can see.

What are your other takes? You ain't got nothin' spicy for me?

Spoiler

On 6/17/2018 at 4:42 PM, Ichigo said:

Hey guys, thread nice and warm?

On 6/17/2018 at 4:43 PM, JohnCarter said:

awkward entrance^

On 6/17/2018 at 4:45 PM, Ichigo said:

okay, at least it wasn't scummy

On 6/17/2018 at 4:46 PM, Orihime said:

#vote Ichigo

On 6/17/2018 at 4:11 PM, Omega. said:

When was the last time you saw me be "town af"? Do you think I'm normally that when I am village?

On 6/17/2018 at 4:19 PM, Omega. said:

I'm going to rephrase my question.

Am I/Have I ever been "town af" to you in games before?

On 6/17/2018 at 4:41 PM, Omega. said:

That your metrics for reading me are bad.

On 6/17/2018 at 3:49 PM, Orihime said:

Have townreads on Naana AM atm. 
Somewhat want to tr wolfy but respect him enough as a player to not.

On 6/17/2018 at 3:57 PM, Orihime said:

obligatory and bias tr on Elemina is a go. 

On 6/17/2018 at 4:33 PM, Refa said:

These posts bother me on gut.  I don't think the actual contents are AI (decent jokes 8.8/10) but it seems like something Yolo would post as scum.  @Omega. In general, your tone is throwing me for a loop.  Is this just how you play on MU?

In general, I'm seeing a lot of town/scum reads thrown about without any explanation behind them.  I don't get it, please explain it like I'm stupid.  I'm thinking of John/Orihime (Orihime later explained her read though, so I'm fine on this front)/Wolfy here, might be missing someone since a lot of people did it.

For reference, my only townread is Elimina because I like her questions and what she's getting out of them.  Also Yolo said she'd be an easy read as scum in the last game, so yeah.

I don't get how I'm supposed to read Orihime's posts when I'm too busy staring at her avatar's boobs.

##Vote: Omega

On 6/17/2018 at 6:26 PM, Jinrou said:

midwife is posting?

shes town

On 6/17/2018 at 7:09 PM, EvanManManMan said:

My Shinori read wasn't random. It was because he enterred the thread, told Animal to fuck off and left. I thought that was scummy and their reply to me wasn't better. Of course, you don't have reasoning to think otherwise since I never said this but it's not random.

The JC read is indepenent of other people's reads it's not a bandwagon

On 6/17/2018 at 7:13 PM, Animal Midwife said:

I only said one person was brushing off questions. Are you sure we're talking about the same thing?

On 6/17/2018 at 10:26 PM, Mello said:

Forgot my password and had to do a pw reset, sorry for the delay but I'm here. Not sure how long ago the game started, but 28 pages is a lot already. I'm actually about to sleep, but I'll post more tomorrow. While I'm here, does anyone have a strong read one way or the other on someone, whether it be through a post or meta? So, I have something to look into to start out. 

On 6/17/2018 at 10:35 PM, Mello said:

Unfortunately have to sleep now, can't wait any longer. I'll read the naana case when I wake up and I'll catch up on what was missed. 

@Alpha Male thanks, that helps. I'll read that tomorrow as well. 

On 6/17/2018 at 10:48 PM, Vi-astra said:

I am getting the gut feeling naana's an easy mislynch and it's so weird shinori would jump on that above literally everything else because naana said something shinori said was scummy

On 6/18/2018 at 2:25 AM, Refa said:

I was scumreading Animal too until several people were like "this slot is locktown, no way Animal plays like this as scum".  Honestly still not really okay with anything the slot has done, but that's made me avoid voting it until the slot does something more telling.

Can you explain the Magnificence read?  He actually is from SF, so I should be somewhat decent at reading the slot (don't ask me to read SB though, I always read him as town regardless of his alignment).

Need more to go off of WRT Elemina.  I thought his early content was good, assuming he'll check back in sometime tomorrow.

Fair enough on the Naana read.  For me, it's less that I feel strongly about the scumread and more Naana's responses have been baffling to me and I'm not sure how to interpret them.  I can at least get why several people have Naana as their strongest scumread this early on. 

On 6/18/2018 at 4:44 PM, JohnCarter said:

I don't like either of the votes on Ryu.

On 6/18/2018 at 7:28 PM, Omega. said:

People who can live: Elemina, Shattiel, JohnCarter, Shinori, Naana, Animal Midwife
People who can go: Donald Trump, dyachei

I'd shoot Gorf if he lives past today. Maybe look at Marth if Gorf's innocent, idk, need about 1000% more from him. If whoever replaced wolfy ever flips wolf, dya probably a villager. Leaning wolf on her independently though.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:16 PM, Orihime said:

###Vote Dyachei

Would OMGUS Donald but I'll wait a bit.

On 6/19/2018 at 3:12 AM, Ichigo said:

She just wouldn't do that

Anyways, I don't actually know who you are, I found the first page, what's up. I don't really trust your reads right now, Alpha male feels town to me, Orihime is leaning town, JC is leaning scum to me, I didn't like their posting between pages 47-49.

I've got Mello as town

Manti, I want you to explain your reads on page 53, how did you get those and do you still hold them? I'm not a fan

On 6/19/2018 at 10:19 AM, Refa said:

Who's Red Ryu?

@Naana Why was the dude locktown reading AM scummy?  I can guess where you're coming from here but I want to hear it from you.

@SB. I'd sheep what you said about Omega having a weird stance on Via/Naana, felt like he went out of his way not to get a read on other of them.  In general, I'm not seeing the thought process behind his actions, which are at least somewhat obvious in his town games.  The Gorf vote is particularly egregious to me.  Can you explain your toneread on Animal if possible?  I know it's hard but it seems like they flaked so anything to help my read there.  What are your issues with Marth (Magnificence Incarnate) again?

@Shattiel Can you explain Naana's usual town posting?  What are the differences in this game?

@Donald Trump Your reads seem legit, what are your thoughts on Omega?

@manti I liked how Elemina was asking questions that were influencing her reads.  Not that strong of a townread but him doing it early on felt townie to me.

Naana's later posts (specifically, his responses to his Top 3 Shinori reads and I'd sheep his Dyachei vote) seem good to me (content and tone wise).

I'm going to sheep Orihime's AM read here, it seems more convincing than "meta could point to scum too" to me.  Animal Midwife's early content still bothers me but I don't want to lynch off of it unless there's nothing better for me.  I'd vote it over Naana but that's about it.

tl,dr; I'd be okay with voting Yolo and Dyachei ATM.  I don't remember if I mentioned this but I think Wolfy's responses to the case on him were fine, not bothered by that slot.  Gut scum read on Manti just for those scum reads TBH, I think they're all halfhearted and on people I'd say are more likely to be town (not including Ichigo, whose posts I don't even remember honestly).  Gonna vote Yolo if nothing changes in the next 15 pages.

On 6/19/2018 at 2:21 PM, SB. said:

@Refa Scumreads this game are kind of hard. Aside from Marth who I'd feel good about lynching, I think people that bother me are Orihime and Moon from memory?

Orihime I guess feels like they're active lurking. Their post streaks haven't really accomplished anything in a while and it feels like they're making posts for the sake of it (to look productive) rather than proactively pushing things. The biggest part that bugged me was when they randomly busted out some VCA while under pressure but VCA feels like something that'd be easy to fake as scum and honestly I didn't even get a good feeling from it. 

I didn't think Moon looked great in their last streak of posts. I couldn't really follow what they were trying to do with their pushes (as in, I didn't even know who they were really after by the end of it) which is kind of crazy? This is a softer read than Marth and Orihime though.

Omega is kind of floating in the middle now as his recent posts have been better and I'm not comfortable with Gorf's lynch because I think his reaction to Elemina when explained is reasonable. I feel like I have to be missing something with all of the suspicions there but at worst I'd look at him again tomorrow.

Small shoutout to Ichigo because the Omega flashwagon seemed kinda weird but I'm townreading everyone else on it and I'd kind of expect him to get more attention from people if he was scum but he's kinda just there. Not a strong read but it bothers me a bit.

##Unvote

Need to figure out where to put this with wagons how they are.

On 6/19/2018 at 2:38 PM, Ryanyb said:

since when have you ever been this cautious

On 6/19/2018 at 3:13 PM, Ichigo said:

Town:

Refa, Shattiel, Alpha Male, Naana, LaserGuy

Town lean:

Orihime, Animal Midwife, Mello

Null: Shinori, SB, Donald Trump, Dyachie, Manti, Evanmanman, Elemina

Scumleans: JohnCarter, Omega, moonbird, Magnificence Incarnate, maybe wolfy

The rest are null too because I don't know what they've done

On 6/19/2018 at 3:47 PM, Alpha Male said:

##Vote Animal Midwife

actually frozen

On 6/19/2018 at 4:39 PM, EvanManManMan said:

That's a very mafia comment and now I'm leaning Quas as mafia

On 6/19/2018 at 4:49 PM, Ryanyb said:

evan tunneling a townread
:thinking:

where have I seen this before

On 6/19/2018 at 4:52 PM, Alpha Male said:

guys, even if the formatting thing isn't a real slip, it's all AM has addressed

she hasn't done anything else since she got back ITT, the one "game-solvey" post she's made we had to drag out of her when she was just deflecting to "scum is on my wagon" and her in depth explination for that? "dunno, maybe john carter" 

she's literally a frozen wolf, this formatting is the most posting she's had all game

On 6/19/2018 at 4:57 PM, Ichigo said:

I actually think animal midwife is tonally town right now when I actually read them but it's hard to get over the weird formatting

On 6/19/2018 at 5:08 PM, Ryanyb said:

should depend on AM flip.

On 6/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, Ryanyb said:

evan talk to me about ichigo
ive ignored every single one of your posts about him

On 6/19/2018 at 5:44 PM, Refa said:

Ugh, I don't see this post coming from Scum!Wolf with 12 votes on them.  What do they have to gain from this response?  WIFOM as the only viable wagon????  Pretty salty at the moment because this went from "surefire scumlynch" to "probably mislynch" fast.  I hope I'm wrong here, mafia sucks.

##Unvote

##Vote: Magnificence Incarnat

On 6/19/2018 at 5:49 PM, Ichigo said:

Tell me a read you want me to talk about Elemina?

I have JohnCarter, MoonBird, Magnificence Incarnate, Omega as scumreads

Manti has been useless all game but NOBODY is jumping at him and he never followed up on his reads list so that's weird

On 6/19/2018 at 6:37 PM, Ichigo said:

He's towny

Do you want to vote someone other than AM today or is this lynch set in stone?

7 hours ago, Refa said:

I don't feel as confident in voting Marth today.  Other people bother me more.  @Magnificence Incarnate You should answer me/SB's cases on you yesterday, though.

FTR I agree that Naana's voting history is shitty but @Shinori you need to explain where it has scum intent.  Naana was townreading AM, right?  What makes it seem like it is coming more from scum than town to you?  I think the case is okay but scum/scum wagons leading for most of the day seems ludicrously unlikely to me, especially when I'm not bothered by the Marth wagon and the Gorf wagon was built and destroyed by me/Omega.

I kind of want to vote weinerboy based on their pushes today.  @weinerboy You spent a significant time of your post saying AM was bussed (which doesn't make sense, why does scum bus their rolecop early on) and then voted Ichigo because ???.  This read makes no sense to me because Ichigo's reaction to the lynch made more sense as town to me.  I can see why it'd be non telling for other people, but basing your scum read off of that is where I get suspicious.  And like...all of the people you don't like besides Ichigo are obvious town and me.  @Omega. Please talk to me about this slot.  @Shinori I disagree with your cases today but I'm not sure about scum intent.  You're tunneling on Naana (this is fine), soft defending Marth for no real reason (aren't you null on his slot?), setting up lynches on SB/Omega but you're not really casing them which is bothering me. 

@SB. I'm just pinging you because I want someone to bounce reads off of TBH.

Alpha Male had his vote on Animal Midwife all of yesterday, right?  Asking cause I don't remember.  Wouldn't lynch him if that's true, Donald Trump, Dyachai, Elemina, EvanManManMan, Ichigo, JohnCarter, LaserGuy, Omega, SB, don't @ me.

##Vote: weinerboy

Here is the empty context for my reads as I was re-reading I skimmed near the tail end.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:59 AM, Iris said:

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, NaanaOmega., Orihime
(1) Omega.Shattiel
(1) IchigoLaserGuy
(1) moonbirdIchigo

(2) Not Voting: Fable, weinerboy

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have ~3 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Tbh Naana/Marth's wagon looks equally bad but Naana is scum

2 minutes ago, Elemina said:
  Hide contents

Here is the empty context for my reads as I was re-reading I skimmed near the tail end.

Dude, what?

What is this post even saying? Can you make a list or start doing your Ran thing please? You're half-assing this game, I've seen you be way more active. Turn it up please.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Dude, what?

What is this post even saying? Can you make a list or start doing your Ran thing please? You're half-assing this game, I've seen you be way more active. Turn it up please.

it's the info he used to make his reads apparently, even I can see that swag

6 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Yolo: My first impression with Yolo was that his questioning towards me in early game was not genuine. It seemed like he was only asking me to clarify about the 'town af' statement only to seem like he was questioning me rather then actually use it to determine my alignment. Him re-phrasing his question seemed like he actually had a problem with my slot, but it never progressed to anything. This is why I asked him what he gained from my answer. He got that my metrics were bad. Besides that, his opening was joke style. When he's town I'm adjusted to him waiting and turning the heat on who he really believes is scum. He says waiting and observing is a good approach to find scum, but has he found scum yet? His continued play has been jokes about reads. Seeing his reads, I don't actually see any scum on his can go list. The thing is he's digging his heels on defending me from Gorf. As mafia he'd be like 'yeah he is prob scum actually' and has tried to scum read me last game when he had the chance to. 'yeah this is rans scum game' when actually I was just lazy af. Null. 

John: Town. He is a really stubborn player by nature, and can't even admit that while in game as he cherry picks things against Yolo's explanation of why he meta town reads me. I considered it might be good scum making sure to keep his read on me to keep me on the table for a later day, but there is no benefit to this as a vast majority of people town read me. Gorf, the biggest pusher of ELE has already lost his confidence, and will continue to do so. I will annoy John until he sees that I'm town. Most of my pushes that John disagreed with were also ninjad by him, which I can understand why he thinks I didn't read that. Points against him for stating he doesn't like the votes on Ryu but doesn't touch Mello. So down to slight town.

Refa: Refa's entrance is null, as he always likes to give something he can follow a push in the early game. He doesn't really commit to reading Orihime early, due to a joke. The thing I do note is that he is more engaged then I have seen him in his last two town games. I'm kind of reading him null as the rest of his posts are mostly questions as well. His reason for wanting to avoid AM is good but may have scum intent. His post sheeping Orihime's post leans me to null-scum. Refa tried to get off of Animal on page 100, but failed thanks to Donald Trump. That sounds wrong. His push on Soup is bad. Null-scum.

Orihime: She town reads Nana AM outright. With AM's red flip, this is a bad look for her. Wishy washy stance on Wolfy, and never joins the wagon when I push it. I ask her why she reads them as towny, and it's just gut. So not a solid reason to have them as town so early when I state they are null. What reason would she town read AM and NANA who were nulls at the time? I feel Orihime's bias town read of me is due to my questioning of AM since they are partners. It's the only time she really mentions me reads wise. Her game here is a little flat too. She usually doesn't try hard like myself, but I town read her in the previous game we played mostly through out, and she had scum in her pool. She has a knack for finding scum, and she hasn't been really doing that here. This is why her vote on Ichigo is concerning, he seems to have had an awkward entrance and she votes him when John pressures him. Yet she seems to forget about this vote. She doesn't seem to do much but keep talking about catching up. She's still voting Ichigo by page 57. She's digging her heels into defending AM from the start, and I can see her doing that as scum. She votes Dya which is a bad look at this point. Also kind of odd that she defends her AM town read hard but doesn't talk about me simply because she thinks I can do fine without her help. Yet it seems as I said, like she didn't want to comment so she could let my impossible mislynch happen if there was ever a chance. Then she says she slightly sr me due to not smiling or something? Weak af. So if Orihime flips scum, Ichigo is scum. Orihime is scum.

Alpha Male: He pinged me as kind of active lurking on a skim, and his reaction to my 'lol I found the scum team' post rubbed me off the wrong way but seeing his candidate (AM) die and flip red I'm more sure he's town then not. Thanks to Donald Trump, I've noted that he didn't actually scum read me because for science? So this makes my reasoning on him moot as well. As I read I can't get anything else. Votes Animal to 5, and makes a lil case. Then more. Townie. 

Donald Trump: His opening was pretty out there, confident and voting himself as a joke. He highly prefers the joke game, and as you can see, anyone he finds funny he likes to keep around. He didn't like my Alpha Male read because AM did a 'for science' vote on me and I didn't even REALIZE what for science was. As you can see, he really just is annoyed about my meta being used to town read me. Yet at the same time, he tries to acrrue scum motivation for what I'm doing because he disagrees with my by the book approach. As you can see 'oh yeah you say it's to get the ball rollin sure', yet doesn't actually put it to null. What I have done and always do in the early game is null. He's only arguing with Yolo on his meta read on the off-chance I may be scum playing as obvious town to him (meta wise) to screw with him? Yet that's not an accurate way for DT to read me. He's just wrong af but town af at the same time. Town.

Evan attacks Shinori for attacking AM which is more of a chain saw. Also he seemed to ask Animal some confusing questions. He comes back on page 84 to continue with his shinori scum read. I dislike he goes EW to Ichigo's post but doesn't do much with it. His read of Alpha Male doesn't seem genuine. He took way too long to vote Ichigo and had to ask town if they wanted to wagon him before. Scum.

Jinrou/Ryan Also Jin said 'midwife is posting? shes town' so may be scum with that person. Mello comes in saying he has to sleep and he'll be back later. Only thing that holds me back is he put Animal to 4. Then he dipped. Then after that Orihime put MI to 4 or 5. He comes back to mention evan tunneling a town read. He talks to evan and asks him about ichigo. Slight scum.

Mello comes in and doesn't seem to want to read anything. I have a hard null, but his LATE AF vote is concerning. I thought he was Jinrou but he's not. His come back is kind of null, asking nana about the red ryu vote.

ViaASTA: I talk to him and he doesn't really reply to my substance, he just sticks to it. The thing that holds me back slightly is his insistence on pushing shinori for wanting Nana. That would require most of the scum team to chainsaw at Shinori collectively, and that may not be the case. I realize after re-reading the Moon v Via interaction, it may not be as scum as I thought. Just more of a personality thing. Same with the sub thing on Nana. (Also, apologies Via, hope you feel good). So, I'm moving him to null-town. Want to talk more with Laser. I like Laser's vote on Ichigo and am alright with his Refa read.

Magnificence: Again, seemed like a nice first post. I didn't really have a read and kind of glossed over his other posts. Would like to know his reads today. Null.

Shattiel: Town. I like his entrance, reading AM and Nana as scum from the get go. I also like his wilingness to bounce reads with me and listen to what I said. Shat's push on Orihime is direct, which makes me think town.

Ichigo: Has a similar entrance to his previous game as town. He seems to defend AM a bit when Shat calls her awkward. Don't like his response to my post about Orihime not really commenting on me. He says she wouldn't do that and I don't like his reads and especially on Mello. Seems too early. Don't like his reads further on in page 76. Don't like his reads on page 100 either. Dislike his response to me saying Refa makes me paranoid. Scum.

Dya: Townie from her entrance talking about AM prob being scum. 

SB: Again, his entrance seems slightly townie. Questioning, and doesn't seem to be as forceful as his last game (as mafia) or as agenda like in the LAST game (as mafia). That's it for now, as he was fine with asking Gorf about me without interacting. I would think he would be hype to be town as he had a scum slump. Need more. I see his Omega vote post, and tonally it seems town, compared to his previous games. Slight town. 

Wolfy seemed like scum to me from the beginning. Red Ryu replaced him, and hasn't really done as much. Null. Not someone I'd wagon today but he needs to step up his game.

Manti: Null. Need more.

Ryker > SOup TOWN.

Shinori: Slight town for his pushes on some reads that I agreed with. I like his Refa dig up (the votes). I hate how he posted a Bleach spoiler. D:< 

OH SHIT I MISSED THIS POST

Yeah okay I'll take a look soon. Thanks Ran that's swagged out boi.

6 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Shatt, you were complaining D1 about the game not being spicy enough for you.

Yet, your wolfreads are me and Naana. Literally the least spiciest wolfreads anyone can have right now, and that's ignoring the fact that Naana and I are never wolfbros here based on interactions that anyone who didn't just start playing yesterday can see.

What are your other takes? You ain't got nothin' spicy for me?

Nah man I don't even remember any of the low posters posts plus I haven't finished reading that eod yet