Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3372 to #3377

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Red Ryu (2): Naana, Alpha Male
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Ichigo
Naana (1): Red Ryu
SB. (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Not voting (7): dyachei, Elemina, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 31h43m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

dyachei (1): Unvote

<Beta v2.0.4>

14 hours ago, Mello said:

How do you all post so much in such little time? This game is becoming a bit overwhelming, and I feel I'm not doing us justice by just coming in at random times. But, as the posts become less frequent with fewer people, I'll be more useful. I'm going to look at who had interactions with AM. @Orihime I remember you saying you could meta read her, but you didn't vote her. What is your reaction to her flipping scum?

I uh kinda expected AM to flip scum after the discord slip but I felt really bad because I feel like that's a shitty way to get caught so I kinda just slipped away from the thread out of guilt.  

2 quick things:

1. Just downloaded this ISO thing and it's pretty useful. Can someone tell me how to pull up EVERY post a player has made? Like, I try typing in the page, and it gives me the players' posts from only that page. I'm assuming there's a way to collect more.

2. @Red Ryu - Why'd you list Alpha Male as "fine" in your reads list?

11 minutes ago, Omega. said:

2 quick things:

1. Just downloaded this ISO thing and it's pretty useful. Can someone tell me how to pull up EVERY post a player has made? Like, I try typing in the page, and it gives me the players' posts from only that page. I'm assuming there's a way to collect more.

1. Nevermind. If anyone wants everyones' posts, go to thread page 1 in your browser. Then type in 0 for the isos, and everyone's name will come up at which point you can click on a name and all of their posts will show. Pretty swag.

6 hours ago, weinerboy said:

Really want to see Shinori update his read on Naana or double down on that case he was pissed about if he wants to stay town-read

I still want Naana dead. I've stated this before.

I think Naana/AM/MI was W/W/V wagons.  I don't believe Naana was a counterwagon because the people that started it early on are mainly town reads for me (Me shatt, JC)  And I think the Marth wagon is way more suspect.

Shatt mentioned this but like seriously; Naana's votes were super self pres and attempting to push the wagon to anyone not AM for most of the day phase.  She went from voting Omega with Shatt to voting MI WITH OMEGA.

14 minutes ago, Omega. said:

2 quick things:

Go to page 1.  Load EVery page of ISO's(this will take a few minutes.

Then click on the person's name specifically.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I think Naana/AM/MI was W/W/V wagons.  I don't believe Naana was a counterwagon because the people that started it early on are mainly town reads for me (Me shatt, JC)  And I think the Marth wagon is way more suspect.

Shatt mentioned this but like seriously; Naana's votes were super self pres and attempting to push the wagon to anyone not AM for most of the day phase.  She went from voting Omega with Shatt to voting MI WITH OMEGA.

yeah, i can buy this, just think ichigo looks worse rn.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I thought W/W/V at SOD today as well. I kind of want to flip Marth because I still think he has equity and it'd help clear things up; I also wouldn't have to have Naana dead which would be nice because I don't want a V read dying when we have so many question marks this game.

The last part is NAI. Naana voted for me for memes and does genuinely suspect Marth; he also has called me a villager a few times. As for being self-preservative, meh, think a villager has more than ample reason to not want to get lynched D1 on its own.

If it's W/W/V, Marth's a wolf.

If Marth flips villager, it was V/V/W.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about wanting to flip Marth. The wagon felt good to me at the time and it would help get a clearer picture of the game. Lolvig.

SB, Refa, and Marth all shading each other to varying degrees is fucking weird and I don't know what to make of it.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about wanting to flip Marth. The wagon felt good to me at the time and it would help get a clearer picture of the game. Lolvig.

SB, Refa, and Marth all shading each other to varying degrees is fucking weird and I don't know what to make of it.

what re your independent refa thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

You willing to die if Marth flips villa? Cause at the moment I think your push on Marth is really really bad if Marth flips villa.  Especially if Naana flips wolf.

27 minutes ago, Shinori said:

So are you being complacent on this because you don't feel Naana push will get enough traction or? More votes to Ichigo is dope of course but I'm wondering about your priority

13 minutes ago, dyachei said:

what re your independent refa thoughts?

I'm leaning villager on him. When we're both villagers, we tend to agree on a lot of things which has happened enough times this game that I think it's possible we've melded on a wolf and are both villagers. If we lynch a wolf together, he's probably a villager. If not, shrug. I still say villager gun to head. He is a pretty villagery wolf though and it's in his range to elude me for a few Days. 

Listen here fuckface you see my name? It's not weinerboy, it's weinerMAN. I'm grown up now and those days of ratting me out to mom when I stayed up past my bedtime to watch anime on adult swim are fucking over, you will respect me and my minimum wage job at McDonald's im even growing a stubble