Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

##vote: @manti

mello being more concerned with just asserting that evan is scum rather than actually push him makes me more confident in my townread on him, and shinori lining himself with mello in spit of mello's despicable play is makes me more confident in him swarming himself in confirmation bias

Are you saying you townread Evan or me?

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I'M LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE MAKING WORLDS OF FOUR HOW DOES THIS APPLY WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU

I've made a couple guesses at who could be visited together actually. 

If you're scum I look at dt first though because you could be trying to shade a busy or bus a buddy.

##unvote

Brb

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I'M LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE MAKING WORLDS OF FOUR HOW DOES THIS APPLY WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU

Evan, what's your read on me. Sell me on your scumreads. You caps locking won't change my opinion on you. You have literally 20 minutes for me to change my mind on you. Now, go. 

I think Mello and Shinori are both town, and I'm town. Neither one of them are acknowledging the fact that I have defended myself and made a case why I'm not mafia. SCUM LITERALLY HAS EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO WIN AND THE TOWN IS GOING TO LOSE IF YOU DON'T GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Manti I think is at 2 votes right now which is interesting considering Evan wagon was under pressure since mello is online. 

What do you think it means?

1 minute ago, Mello said:

Evan, what's your read on me. Sell me on your scumreads. You caps locking won't change my opinion on you. You have literally 20 minutes for me to change my mind on you. Now, go. 

Alright. You are town. You are so caught up in this tunnel and it's for completely biased reasons and I don't think you push this read as hard as you do as scum. Ever. The only world where you are scum is a world of Orihime/Duke/Mello/(DT/Weinerboy), and I highly doubt that is the world. I have no partners. Shinori JC and Snike are practically never scum. I'm never with Manti for obvious reasons. I'm never with KTS because I singlehandedly dismembered his wagon day 3 and now have him as very strong scum. I never flip that read when I have all of the reason to townread him. I'm not with you for obvious reasons and I'm never with Donald Trump because of the way I wolfread him at a time he was consensus town. As scum I would never discredit my partner in that way. Therefore, the only team I work in is Evan/Orihime/Duke/Weinerboy. You clearly think Orihime is town too, so unless you want to take back that super strong townread you have had the entire game, I have no partners and therefore am not scum. I'll give my reasoning on why the team is Manti/KTS/Duke/Weinerboy as I believe in my next post.