Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I quite literally said if either vote naana or sb when I unvoted omega. Like you sound like you aren't even reading me.  The first time you asked me about my naana read earlier this day phase I stated that I still think they're obvscum but no one else seemed to believe

Admittingly, I am more tonal/feel of a player and this is how I dissect people. Pushing and prodding those and gauging their reactions to my own bullshit is more beneficial to me. It's not always the most pretty but I feel it gets me what I need. It also gives me more reason to not read every single of dialogue because well I'd just hate Mafia if I did that. Is it inconsistent and do I get details wrong sometimes? Yeah, and if it seems like I've been dodging you or not reading you chances it's not completely untrue but you've been in the back of my mind and my feelings towards why I thought you were townie eventually became less and less so I wanted to address it. For example, I disagree with your Naana read based on gut and is that a very banal explanation? Very likely. I pool information from others and then I use that information to formulate my thoughts and then drop certain tells I see. For example, SB was colored yellow cause I didn't have  definitive read but there were things I thought 'hmm' about, such as his instant VT claim and dipping out. Don't think that's something scum would do especially if they're at the helm of a lynch, you disagree?

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

bump

Also need to look into weiner again.  I think he's been pushing ryu a lot though but I also felt he was trying to strong arm me into pushing naana more. 

This is all dependant on ryu flipping scum though. 

If he flips town I'm all in on naana i think

5 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@Ryanyb

Sup, got any reads? Off the top of the head.

yea yea yea  also fuq the first time i was writing this it got deleted feelsbad

Your wagon is super fuckin confusing because everyone was metareading you scum then the wagon actually gained traction but when you claimed and people jumped off no one wanted to analyze that whatsoever.   Ryu dies today but the fact people are just ignoring that happpened is super ??

JC has literally been jumping around this entire game too much for me to see what hes legit pushing cant tell if this is just how he plays or hes throwing shit and diverting.  Leaning less on the later though given that idk how this gamestate forms if scum are leading.

Naa has been deliberately avoiding doing literally anything outside of their wagon from D1 and its ew.  Havent played with them before in memory so idk if they're usually this petty.

Mello's questioning is worse than mine which is saying something.  Associations on them are super muddled though becuase it seems like every time someone goes to wagon them its different people justifying it.  

I have little do not doubt that evan flips town here its a hard meta read off of a game I literally just finished with him.

Shin vs omega feels v/v every time 

I really liked Via but I really didn't like how laser jumped on me after the copy-paste thing especially given that it had been happening earier in the thread also their content today has been balls.  vig shot :ok_hand:

12 minutes ago, Ryanyb said:

Omega claim is spicy.   Also I got that DANK 1'st slot on this ryu wagon hell yea

this iso script is pretty legit
@Naana to ur shat argument: if scum!shat then how does the omega wagon shape up from earlier in phase.   You shaded him like 2 or three times earlier this phase but with your scumread on Shin unless you think Shin was going to be bussing that early in the day and pushing the omega wagon then ?????   Your line of thinking doesn't make any sense.  I don't disagree with the shat scumread in isolation but given both the omega claim and wagon dynamics its super wut.

Also ryu is literally openwolfing rn this feels so nice

Not sure what you are getting at with the omega wagon?  I don't exactly sr shinori, though he has been sinking on my list.

Just now, Alpha Male said:

oh and Ryu is acting smug about how dumb we'll all look when e flips v

if you flipped v that means you were lolcatting and intentionally acting scummy as a v

who's the one that'll look dumb there

You can’t take a joke for crap.

6 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Who else is scum if I flip town?

4 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Hue dumb will you look when I flip town?

Why are you changing conditionals between two replies?

And if you are V, sell me on why you are. This trolling isn't going to do you any good and TBH, I was thinking about moving wagons before you started this shit up. The company on the wagon rn is less than comfortable for me.

5 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Admittingly, I am more tonal/feel of a player and this is how I dissect people. Pushing and prodding those and gauging their reactions to my own bullshit is more beneficial to me. It's not always the most pretty but I feel it gets me what I need. It also gives me more reason to not read every single of dialogue because well I'd just hate Mafia if I did that. Is it inconsistent and do I get details wrong sometimes? Yeah, and if it seems like I've been dodging you or not reading you chances it's not completely untrue but you've been in the back of my mind and my feelings towards why I thought you were townie eventually became less and less so I wanted to address it. For example, I disagree with your Naana read based on gut and is that a very banal explanation? Very likely. I pool information from others and then I use that information to formulate my thoughts and then drop certain tells I see. For example, SB was colored yellow cause I didn't have  definitive read but there were things I thought 'hmm' about, such as his instant VT claim and dipping out. Don't think that's something scum would do especially if they're at the helm of a lynch, you disagree?

I okey with sb alot here i could see him potentially doing that. 

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

oh and Ryu is acting smug about how dumb we'll all look when e flips v

if you flipped v that means you were lolcatting and intentionally acting scummy as a v

who's the one that'll look dumb there

Also nah you’ll look like an idiot. Have fun.

1 minute ago, Naana said:

Not sure what you are getting at with the omega wagon?  I don't exactly sr shinori, though he has been sinking on my list.

then talk about it lol

the entire phase you wanted to ;ynch people on your wagoan then they went to the omega wagon so talk about it

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Why are you changing conditionals between two replies?

And if you are V, sell me on why you are. This trolling isn't going to do you any good and TBH, I was thinking about moving wagons before you started this shit up. The company on the wagon rn is less than comfortable for me.

No one is changing with an hour or so left.