Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

VOTALS
(1) Ichigowolfy
(2) wolfyElemina, Refa
(1) Alpha MaleOmega.
(1) IchigoOrihime
(1) Gorf: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarter: Animal Midwife
(2) Elemina: Donald Trump, via.
(4) NaanaShinori, Shattiel, JohnCarter, SB.
(1) Animal MidwifeAlpha Male
(1) No Lynch: Baldrick

(8) Not Votingdyachei, Ichigo, Jinrou, manti, moonbird, Naana, Ryker, SpankGangsta

thx fam I'd suggest everyone puts this in a google doc or smthn to keep track of

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Refa said:

@Vi-astra You mentioned my early Yolo read and it's less jokeposting and more that tonewise, it reminded me of his scum EM games.  I know EM doesn't directly translate here (or translate at all lmao), it's just what bothered me the most on my initial read.  What are your thoughts on Shinori?

this makes sense, i never played EM with him but his play was reminding me of what i remembered from the recent SFMM so it didn't really bother me all that much

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

@SB.uh  I don't have many strong scum reads outside of Naana at the moment. I have people that I want to keep an eye on and people I have listed as "Need to re-read".  This list consists of:

You(SB)
Shattiel
Evan(slight)
Omega(Slight)
Ichigo
And Animal Midwife

Slight means? Scum or town

I'm willing to give Naana some time to show up and play, making a case on low activity not even halfway through the day seems brash at best

He'll clear this up one way or another when he gets back I expect, but if he stays low activity till EoD then yeah he's a good target

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

I'm willing to give Naana some time to show up and play, making a case on low activity not even halfway through the day seems brash at best

He'll clear this up one way or another when he gets back I expect, but if he stays low activity till EoD then yeah he's a good target

I wouldn't say my case is based on low activity.

==Not playing==

I'll handle votecounts for the next few hours or so, so don't worry about them. I'll just keep building from the one Yolo posted and smack one down every few pages or so.

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

I'll be honest, everything except the bold just put Alpha male on my list.

OK I GUESS i'm not scumreading shinori. but i'm not townreading him yet either. as for naana i don't think alpha's "let's wait for them to post" is bad on its own but the fact it comes after all of the shit naana has caught it feels like it kinda lagged on. but i was thinking the same thing cuz i thought the issue was that naana just hasn't hasn't had the chance to elaborate on anything and less that they seemed like flakescum but now that i'm actually reading the thread this kinda looks like flakescum <______< im dumb

7 hours ago, Elemina said:

So what is your point in this post?

Why do you ask?

7 hours ago, Elemina said:

Honestly, I haven't seen you BE town af as I want you to be. I've seen you be like you were in CIV 5 in a mini we played a long time ago. You were basically trying to work with me. Your tone felt similar so I town read you off it, you played me. Why you asking me tho?

Unlike ichigo elemina isn't pure with his questions I feel like he's shading shit

I'm still scumreading elemina, I'm not voting naana because a vote there right now would be useless until laterday 

4 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

OK I GUESS i'm not scumreading shinori. but i'm not townreading him yet either. as for naana i don't think alpha's "let's wait for them to post" is bad on its own but the fact it comes after all of the shit naana has caught it feels like it kinda lagged on. but i was thinking the same thing cuz i thought the issue was that naana just hasn't hasn't had the chance to elaborate on anything and less that they seemed like flakescum but now that i'm actually reading the thread this kinda looks like flakescum <______< im dumb

speaking out thought progression like this looks good in my eyes does anyone know if this guy does this as wolf as well?