Things That Make you Rage.

Fox

McCain supporters, fat people, people with british accents, people with irish accents, people who are idiots, druggies, emoes, asses, I also hate meat, pussy politicians who think tag is too rough, pee is a weapon, and people should wear helmets for soccer, my parents, the US's pussy government, which is based around hiding the truth from people, the FCC, people who hate things when they have no idea what they are, people who never touch the Shift key, noobs, people who don't believe in evolution, religious people, all the ugly people who get on TV...........

*deep breath* Nintendo, Sony, the world, apartments, people who bang each other all the time, gay marriage, perverts, people who think baseball is extremely strategic and more than anything else, people who have zits all over their face and don't do anything about it, annoying people, people who smoke, asshole moderaters, people who shave themselves to be bald, Iraq, Iran, terrorists, people who think you need giant testicles to do something, family board games, people who think Monopoly is boring, people who DON'T think it's called Monotomy, My Name is Earl, Scrubs, TBS, advertisements, planes, trains, cars, cities...........

Edited by Destiny Hero

Rage...., I seldom get mad, but these are irritants:

Naruto and Sonic

Being bombarded with questions.

Racism

Folks hating on politicans based on his/her party

Folks going all I HATE MCCAIN, along with folks going I HATE OBAMA

Bush bashers (even if he wasn't that bright)

Folks getting mad over little things.

And if I were ever to get truely angry, it would be the result of Slippy Toad touching me.

McCain supporters, fat people, people with british accents, people with irish accents, people who are idiots, druggies, emoes, asses, I also hate meat, pussy politicians who think tag is too rough, pee is a weapon, and people should wear helmets for soccer, my parents, the US's pussy government, which is based around hiding the truth from people, the FCC, people who hate things when they have no idea what they are, people who never touch the Shift key, noobs, people who don't believe in evolution, religious people, all the ugly people who get on TV...........

*deep breath* Nintendo, Sony, the world, apartments, people who bang each other all the time, gay marriage, perverts, people who think baseball is extremely strategic and more than anything else, people who have zits all over their face and don't do anything about it, annoying people, people who smoke, asshole moderaters, people who shave themselves to be bald, Iraq, Iran, terrorists, people who think you need giant testicles to do something, family board games, people who think Monopoly is boring, people who DON'T think it's called Monotomy, My Name is Earl, Scrubs, TBS, advertisements, planes, trains, cars, cities...........

well i can tell me and you arnt going to get along. Ever.

being forced to take spainish in the U.s.a.

Whooee, what doesn't make you mad?

McCain supporters, fat people, 1)people with british accents, people with irish accents, people who are idiots, druggies, emoes, asses, I also hate meat, pussy politicians who think tag is too rough, pee is a weapon, and people should wear helmets for soccer, my parents, the US's pussy government, which is based around hiding the truth from people, the FCC, people who hate things when they have no idea what they are, people who never touch the Shift key, 2)noobs,3) people who don't believe in evolution, 4) religious people, all the ugly people who get on TV...........

*deep breath* Nintendo, Sony, the world, apartments, people who bang each other all the time, 5) gay marriage, 6) perverts, people who think baseball is extremely strategic and more than anything else, 7) people who have zits all over their face and don't do anything about it, annoying people, people who smoke, asshole moderaters, people who shave themselves to be bald, Iraq, Iran, terrorists, people who think you need giant testicles to do something, 8) family board games, people who think Monopoly is boring, people who DON'T think it's called Monotomy, My Name is Earl, Scrubs, TBS, advertisements, planes, trains, cars, cities...........

1) Fuck you I'm British

2) *facepalms.*

3) Fuck you I'm Catholic

4) Fuck you I'm religious

5) Fuck you there is a lot of bi's and homo's here.

6) Fuck you there are a lot of pervs here.

7) Fuck you and does it really matter what you look like.

8) Monopoly is a family board game.

<_<

Shippers, slash, politics, band directors, wrong notes, Twilight fangirls, idiots, the kids I babysit, being poked in the eye with a makeup brush, the people who outlawed dodgeball in schools...

more to come...

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

1) Fuck you I'm British

2) *facepalms.*

3) Fuck you I'm Catholic

4) Fuck you I'm religious

5) Fuck you there is a lot of bi's and homo's here.

6) Fuck you there are a lot of pervs here.

7) Fuck you and does it really matter what you look like.

8) Monopoly is a family board game.

<_<

This place is crawling with gay people? o shi-

• Post-N64 Nintendo (except Metroid and Fire Emblem, they always rocked)
  • Some of my co-workers
  • Too many people in this world
  • Extremely religious people
  • People who can't handle the truth
  • People who can't handle my opinions
  • Preps, social whores
  • People who think Fire Emblem is gay
  • Some of my subscribers to my YouTube channel
  • Nickolodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney Channel nowadays
  • People who think nerds are terrible
  • The Begnion Senators
  • Fanbrats (especially ones for Naruto, Bleach, Nintendo, JONAS BROTHERS!!!111!!1oneeleventybillionone111!!!)
  • Anime haters
  • MTV, BET, other sources of mainstream music (I regret listening to most of it >_>)
  • Gaylo
  • Stupidity, people who suffer from a good amount of it
  • People who can't understand loneliness
  • Racism, Sexism
  • Feminists
  • Elitists
  • PARIS HILTON, other fail celebrities that get too much hype by fanbrats
  • Soccer moms
  • Times when my PC programs don't want to work properly *coughwindowsmediaencodercough*

Edited by Black Luster Soldier