Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graned, but because Alm marries her instead, Celica declares war on Rigel to capture Alm, which results in Conrad taking the throne after Celica's death, at which point he adopted a demon who gav birth to Walhart.

I wish for more supports in SoV and Alm A-supporting Faye results in an alternate ending.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Graned, but because Alm marries her instead, Celica declares war on Rigel to capture Alm, which results in Conrad taking the throne after Celica's death, at which point he adopted a demon who gav birth to Walhart.

So wish granted then.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I wish for more supports in SoV and Alm A-supporting Faye results in an alternate ending.

Granted.  The resulting new support conversations are all an exchange of one sentence between the characters each and leave the reader wondering how it got to their specific ending.

I wish Elibe would leap forward 8,264 years into the future.

Granted.  Now all physical copies are so impenetrable that they can't even be opened to replace the save battery once it dies one day.

I wish Peri would show up completely at random in Conquest, Birthright, and Revelations even if she wasn't recruited and start to one hit kill everyone on the field indiscriminately even if she S-supported someone and if she kills Corrin, it's an instant Game Over and killing her at any point would result in a Game Over as well.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

On 11/21/2019 at 8:59 PM, Hawkwing said:

I wish Fire Emblem had tuxedos as an alternative costume.

On 7/14/2018 at 6:43 PM, 1% Critical Hit said:

The avatar will be just name and male or female because they can't put more art for the combinations of hair, eyes and etc

Some wishes came true!

Anyways, granted but it's all a dream by Peri and right before she causes a game over, she's awoken by an enraged Xander (who had heard her dreaming about killing his sibling) stabbing her in the chest.

I wish we get a better avatar in the next FE game.

Graneted, but because everyone in-game loves them then end up like Corrin and the game is aboult building your Harem to fight for you, and then everyone hates the avatar because they're a Mary Sue/ Gary Stu

I  wish that Ferdinand was actually good in Heroes.

Granted, he becomes the first 200 bst unit in heroes but his base kit is even worse now with only vanguard lance and fortress res 2 at five star and the skills he needs to be good are all from five star exclusive seasonal/legendary/mythic units.

I wish we could actually get an FE dating sim

Edited by Ottservia

Granted but it is really fanservicey and NSFW... and ends up with no more Fire Emblem games being made, IS being blacklisted/going bankrupt, etc.

I wish that I could play a psychologist in Fire Emblem Fates and help with everyone's mental health issues (including Anankos).

Granted.  It costs $10 USD for every time to use the special ability that progresses a character to become more mentally stable, which requires 5 times to successfully complete.  Then by the end of the game, all of the progress that you've achieved has been completely wiped clean.

I wish Marth x Jeigan became a widespread idea.

27 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I wish Marth x Jeigan became a widespread idea.

No need to corrupt, that happening would be bad enough.

I wish Roy could promote earlier.

Granted.  Now he has 0 stat growths for the rest of the game for every level up.  Also its caused by having Eliwood join the Dead Dads Club.

1 hour ago, Hello72207 said:

No need to corrupt, that happening would be bad enough.

Number of uncorruptable wishes: 2.

Everybody else: 0

I wish people could see Kellam.

Granted, Kellam is now the last thing everyone sees before they die. And each time Kellam is seen, the feeling chips away at his humanity little by little until he is little more than a callous harbinger of his allies' demise.

I wish Cordelia could marry Chrom.

Granted but then @Ottserviamurders Chrom with the help of future Severa so that Severa can actually spend time with her mom.

Alternatively, granted but she gets added to his Harem and is his least favourite Waifu because he summoned Gheb from the outrealms.

I wish that FE had more oboe soloes in it.

Granted, now the entire soundtrack of every FE is we are number 1 in oboes.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:55 AM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I wish Marth x Jeigan became a widespread idea

Found a way to corrupt. Granted, now nothing but fanart of them covers every single FE forum and other lords follow suit with their jagens.

I wish FE8 had a Gotoh in it.

Granted.  It's this Gotoh (who also turns out to be a comic relief character with jokes that make Benice look like Richard Pryor) instead of the one you're thinking of.

2 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Found a way to corrupt. Granted, now nothing but fanart of them covers every single FE forum and other lords follow suit with their jagens.

Number of Incorruptible Wishes: Back down to 1.  Crap.  Ah well, at least it means more Ike x Titania fanart.

I wish that at the end of Mystery of the Emblem, Catria would kidnap Marth and take him far away to another land where they live a happily married life together for the rest of their long and happy lives.

Granted, but they have so many children that a three-decade famine strikes the rest of Archanea. Also, to prove a point, Ceada goes to Valentia, murders Celica and Faye, forces Alm to marry her then sacrifices him to the underworld where she summons a demon who gives birth to Walhart.

I wish that in future games with multiple nations they have different economies with different strength so in some everything is super cheap and in others it's all overpriced.

1 hour ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Somehow that is even better then what I wanted.

50 minutes ago, Benice said:

I wish that in future games with multiple nations they have different economies with different strength so in some everything is super cheap and in others it's all overpriced.

Granted, but you only spend one level in the cheap nation with no shop except for one that sells only vulneraries, pure waters, and torches (the item, not the stave). The rest of the games is in the overpriced nations.

I wish that there was a playable Laguz that could turn into a blobfish.

Granted, but it's unplayable unless you are exactly 39 and three days years of age because Edelgard S-supports both Claude and Dimktri to ensure her ambitions can be realized. It's considered too harsh for anyone younger and too shocking for anyone older.

I wish that I was actually good at making ROM hacks.

Granted, but by the time you are, ROMs are severely cracked down on, and the illegality of ROMs is heavily enforced, so all the websites with ROMs get taken down. So either you have a complete hacked ROM that you cannot post, or a patch that no one can use because ROMs are illegal and anyone caught with them have their computers confiscated, their hard drives destroyed, and a heavy million-dollar lawsuit filed against them.

I wish that Birthright and Conquest solved the mystery of "Now how will Anankos be stopped?"

Granted. There's now an extra chapter where Anankos uses Corrin as a vessel and the rest of the army has to kill them. With the final blow, Anankos gives control back to Corrin who cries in pain and confusion as their beloved siblings end the final chapter of Corrin's story.

I wish Dmitri was a ginger.

Dimitri trades his actual hair with Sylvain, revealing that they both were wearing wigs this whole time.
Also, there are a lot and I mean A LOT of soulless jokes made at Dimitri's expense. And it will eventually turn out that, indeed, Dimitri lost his soul the moment he put on the red hair.

I wish there was a hidden mechanic for Manaketes that makes them go out of control at random intervals, akin to the Berserk status.

Granted, but they only attack your units and it has a 93.94% chance of happening each turn.

I wish that Sophia was a viable unit to use in FE6