Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Neither; I’d try to keep either of them for a pet.

This one is only for girls; would you train a pet dog or cat to lick you inappropriately, assuming you can always get away with it?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

Neither; I’d try to keep either of them for a pet.

This one is only for girls; would you train a pet dog or cat to lick you inappropriately, assuming you can always get away with it?

Man and I thought I had times when I felt like a cat in heat

Dog, cats' tongues are like sandpaper and that would hurt.

Seriously dude, do something to get your head out of the gutter, it's getting kinda annoying

Would you rather walk down a crowded street naked for a million dollars or wear a chicken costume in 90 degree weather for an hour for a million dollars?

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Would you rather walk down a crowded street naked for a million dollars or wear a chicken costume in 90 degree weather for an hour for a million dollars?

Chicken costume. At least I can keep my dignity, despite the temperature being hot as heck.

WYR time travel in order to cause massive disruption and choas in the universe's timeline or be able to travel through multiple dimensions in order to cause a massive war between all of them?

Multiple dimensions because I could jeapordize my own existence with time meddling.

Would you rather be forced to wear armor for the rest of your life or ride a horse the rest of your life?

Lick the toilet. I know the places where my shit hasn't hit it. That and I don't know nor want to know how to kiss something.

12 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Seriously dude, do something to get your head out of the gutter, it's getting kinda annoying

Took the words out of my mouth.

Would you rather go on a roller-coaster that has a loop or a corkscrew?

Is it too much to ask for both?

Would you rather...

A. Play all new games for free, but you can't play old games anymore.

B. Play any old game you want, but never play a new game again.

B, as I can abuse the definition of "old," and some of my favorite games happen to be decades old anyway.

Would you rather be stuck in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or the DC Animated Universe?

Not sure on this one, but I suppose I’d pick DC since Superman is more likely to save the world if necessary.

WYR be forced to kiss Serra’s feet (I’m sure she’ll enjoy that) in a very humiliating ceremony that is not only filmed, but shown to everyone everywhere where everyone you meet for the rest of your life knows about and teases you for, or secretly sleep with any man of your choice?

Sleep secretly with any man of my choice, having some booty is more important than food, it's more important than drinking water. (Respect if you get that quote)

WYR always get a finger cut between your fingers every time you touch paper or bite your tongue every time you eat something?

Edited by Kubson

Finger cut.

WYR be forced to spend time with Serra where she gets to pick whatever music she wants to listen to (if she were in this world, I would think she listens to immature little girl pop), or get cold heartedly rejected asking out your favorite FE girl?

Serra’s slave; Valter’s even crazier than she is.

WYR accidentally walk in on your parents having sex, or be forced to spend time with your least favorite FE character (that character doesn’t have to be a villain).

Spend time with my least FE character, I'd rather be bored and annoyed AF rather than scarred for the rest of my life.

WYR smell like shit and not know it or be smell shit that nobody else can smell all the time?

Eyes that are two colors, so I could look bada-- without looking conspicuous.

Would you rather be a quest-giver or a shopkeeper in a RPG?

Peanut

Would you rather be forced to be Serra’s slave, where she constantly teases you and even forces you to wear a revealing outfit, or be forcefully recruited into Hector’s army where he constantly orders you to risk your life?

I'd rather be recruited into Hector's army (gotta have some dignity)

WYR drop the soap in prison, next to a shit ton of inmates or have sex with your least favourite FE character?