Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A golden voice! Then I could make covers of my favorite songs!

WYR have a gyarados evolution in Sword/Shield or a baby form of miltank and tauros?

Edited by Dragoncat

I've gone as both for Halloween, and I still have my Link costume, so another Link costume please.

WYR start a new genre of music or master and become the best of an already existing genre?

Become the best of an already existing genre. Let's be honest. What other genres of music are there?

Would you rather play against LowTierGod, or play against TheSuperItachi? Note that one wants a $20 payment from you for one game, straight up blocks you if he loses, and calls you "trash". The other just rage-quits, accuses you of falsifying footage despite the existence of receipts, accuses you of lag switching, and calls you "trash" anyways.

Edited by Just call me AL

The one who rage quits. He can't accuse me of falsifying footage if I don't even take footage or upload it.

WYR play as Kirby for the entirety of World of Light or have to switch to a different fighter every time you rescue one?

A week into the future, technically you can already find out what happened a year in the past...depending on what you're looking for.

WYR shovel snow in your underwear or in a T Rex costume?

I will fight the smaller Rancor.

WYR be sex-blind (cannot tell the difference between males and females) or race-blind (cannot tell the difference between skin color) or age-blind (cannot tell the difference between young and old)?

A major prophet. Sure, they may stick me in the shit pit like Jeremiah, I'll see how terrible nations can get and how they will pay for their sins, and serving God my whole life does not mean that it will always be a happy one. However, the words I am given will last far longer than any nation, and being able to listen to God and clearly hear what He says is a high honor, privilege, and gift that I would not give up for any material thing.

WYR be a monk or a knight in the medieval ages?

Depends. Would I have to be skinned or eaten alive to face them?

WYR always double-post or always get ninja'd?

I rather have Dire Thunder. Galeforce is fun.

WYR be an Outrealm traveller or a ruler of a Fire Emblem nation?