Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice cream, I already don't get it that often.

WYR listen to a toxic Melee player rant about how they hate every other Smash game or listen to an obnoxious Pewdiepie subscriber rant about T Series?

While a trip to Mars sounds really fun, I rather have a private island, since it is something I can keep.

WYR own all four inner planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars), or all four gas giants (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune), or the rest of the Solar System (Sun, asteroid belt, and everything beyond Neptune's orbit)?

All four inner planets, I don't need more gas xD

WYR play Mario on a crappy TV that will turn off at random intervals or Sonic on a mobile phone emulator without a controller, so you have to touch the screen?

I am not a huge fan of platformers, so I guess I will go with Mario on the TV to have more memory on my phone.

WYR be the Avatar (bending water, earth, fire, and air), be a mind bender (seduce anyone and have a harem, win every court case, Speech and Illusion level 1 billion, have everyone worship you, etc.), or be a bender of the space-time continuum (time travel, open portals/teleporting, have a hammerspace bag, etc.)?

Edited by XRay

If insane luck means I can win every time I play lottery, then I pick insane luck.

Would you rather win every lottery you play or win every heart you touch?

Edited by XRay

Win every lottery.

WYR have a hundred dollars to spend however you want or a thousand dollars but you can only spend it on groceries and bills?

Thousand bucks on groceries and bills.

WYR take over the front page of Forum Games or the front page of New York Times?

Never to drink soda again.

WYR only eat meat or only eat non-meats?

Non-meats, meats might be bad for our health ad we have no clue yet.

WYR time travel or live forever?

If the alien is a hot chick like Twi'leks and Eldar or is a domesticated Tyranid/Zerg/Xenomorph/etc. (basically all the cool looking aliens), I think I would go with alien.

WYR have some kind of fantastical guardian (fairy god mother, guardian angel, kami, genie, etc.) but be a normal person, or not have a fantastical guardian but have powers yourself?

I can start over with possessions, so they can go.

WYR learn to play a complicated musical piece or differential calculus?

Differential calculus. I have a friend who can play the piano, so I can just go to him if I want music lessons.

WYR rather ask a stupid question here or ask a stupid question in the stupid questions thread?

Create a new species, do insects count as animals? I don't think so, well then It will be a new species between a dog and a bird. 

WYR Have to not eat for 2 weeks or have to eat rats and maggots for survival