The official Nino is good thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Don't talk shit about Will. Will is so awesome, he became the protagonist in an Advance Wars game.

With Lin as his advisor, after a major makeover. Plus she is actually relevant there, and has one very awesome CG moment. Forsythe was there too, in old age having worked up the military ladder to the top, with a personal theme reminiscent of Radiant Dawn.

9 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

Bartre has best growths and potential. Therefore Bartre is better than nino.

He's also a chad.

fite me nerds.

But if we look at their growths we see Nino has higher mag, skill, and speed therefore allowing her to have higher stats because growths are all that matters along with 20/20 stats 

12 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

But if we look at their growths we see Nino has higher mag, skill, and speed therefore allowing her to have higher stats because growths are all that matters along with 20/20 stats 

yes but Bartre turns into a Charles Bronson lookalike come fe6.

therefore Bartre>Nino.

6 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

19 Str Dorcas at lvl. 7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTmqlIAtMlDAY-AA8ujvT

assuming a promotion level of 10 (which seems like what he did, although I may very well be wrong), 19 strength at level 10/7 is slightly blessed actually assuming I added the numbers correctly 

whats very impressive is that 15 speed, Dorcas doesn't even reach that by 20/20.

I doubt it matters much anyway. Draining 90% HP or 50% HP with one strike comes down to the same thing. At the end of the day it only matters how many blows it takes to take down an enemy.

Although I suppose it would be convenient to have someone who drains 90% with one strike in order to awaken the godslayer that is Nino.

Edited by BrightBow