The official Nino is good thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

That's a funny way of spelling "Rebecca and Isadora"

I take your Rebecca and raise you a Karla, 10/10 unit, best in the game, has more crit than Lyn! 

1 minute ago, Florete said:

Isadora is actually a good unit.

Isadora too screwed by con to be useable/10

Isadora is bad because she's a prepromote. She'll never cap as many numbers as Lyn. Did you know there's a specific way to play to use Rebecca and Lyn properly? I do since I've been playing fe7  since launch and my uncle who works at nintendo told me how to play the game on HHM. Apparently the tactics rank is bugged so I can't get an S rank but that's ok since I'm the best player. Fuck dondon and balcerzak . they ain't shit. i've done a 0% bases run. 

31 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Looks like I missed the party and I'm the one that threw it. Guess that'll teach me to not binge watch anime

Though luck, bro. I missed it, too.

Also, you guys all have no taste. We all know who is really the best unit EVAR(!!!oneeleven11!!) right? I mean, come on, it should be obvious that BARTRE is the best unit EVAR(!!!oneeleven11!!)! I mean, he let's you recruit Karla and he's also the Meme's best buddy! He's also the daddy of Fir, so that's a thing, too! Oh, oh!! And there's MEMES about him! Don't you love MEMES?

Though all joking aside, Nino's story is probably the best thing in FE7.

3 hours ago, Sage of the Mist said:

Man I can't believe all of you are forgetting Will and Wallace, the real MVPs of fe 7. 

Yeah Wallace beats Eagler and Lundgren and Wil gets rid of pegasus knights in chapter 16 and 18, as well as defending the wall in chapter 4 like a boss. Top tier material right there, especially mah boy Wil. 

Edited by Kubson

It's a pity that she doesn't join earlier. Like chapter 24E/26H or before that, she would have been decent if so. Otherwise, her availability is just too low to make her a good unit. If you can find a way to put her to some good use, then don't let me stop you though.

6 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Looks like I missed the party and I'm the one that threw it. Guess that'll teach me to not binge watch anime

Heyyyy! Binge-watched a few ones as well.

All seasons of Sengoku Basara, Texhnolyze, and Lucky Star to wash down the gloom and doom from the second item XD

And, Nino's FEH smile. Worth protecting.

Edited by Karimlan

6 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

It's a pity that she doesn't join earlier. Like chapter 24E/26H or before that, she would have been decent if so. Otherwise, her availability is just too low to make her a good unit. If you can find a way to put her to some good use, then don't let me stop you though.

You do realize everyone here is joking right? I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees that Nino is not a good unit 

3 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

You do realize everyone here is joking right? I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees that Nino is not a good unit 

...I may have ruined it by expressing a serious opinion earlier.  Sorry!

2 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

...I may have ruined it by expressing a serious opinion earlier.  Sorry!

Damn it von you ruined it!

i was binging kill la kill, watching the final episode now 

17 hours ago, Koumal8 said:

20/20 Wendy is gooder

Pink > Green

This one gets my Approval. And that's all the approval we need for this.

46 minutes ago, Florete said:

Oh, how far we've come.

Some of the old guides are still great, though. Like the one that states that in their opinion Ogier is the best unit in the game.

At least I've stopped seeing a widespread aversion to anything prepromote.

Edited by Edgelord

1 minute ago, Edgelord said:

Some of the old guides are still great, though. Like the one that states that in their opinion Ogier is the best unit in the game.

and one that says fe6 marcus is 2/10