Fire Emblem Traditions you don't like?

Destiny Hero

-Bosses that don't join your side. I was REALLY thinking Selena would join my side in 8, but I was betrayed. . I wanna see a boss character secede from the enemy's lines...

Muarim.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF Nintendo would to ever make a black lord,

he'll be the second lord in the series to be killed. Go figure.

Actually, he would be

the third to be killed. The first two were Sigurd and Hector.

Edited by AceNoctali

Sword-Wielding Lords. So, Marth, Sigurd, Celice, Leaf, Roy, Eliwood, Lyn, Eirika, and Ike all wield swords, Ephraim wields Lances, Hector has an Axe, Micaiah has Light Magic, and Celica had Swords (Big surprise there!) and Magic. Riiiiiiiiiight.

Edited by ChaosNinji

Sword-Wielding Lords. So, Marth, Sigurd, Celice, Leaf, Roy, Eliwood, Lyn, Eirika, and Ike all wield swords, Ephraim wields Lances, and Hector has an Axe. Riiiiiiiiiight. (I probably missed a few.)

Celica, from Fire Emblem Gaiden, wielded both Swords and attack Magic spells (such as Fire, Angel and Ragnarok).

Micaiah ...!

Realistically, though, the sword is the most common weapon for those that aren't mounted and aren't a front-lining foot soldier, so it makes sense.

Since when has Fire Emblem been realistic? For the sake of Diversity, the Sword-Wielding Lords should take a break and let some other characters come in. (Dark Magic or Bows, anyone?)

I'd squeal like a little school girl hardcore if I saw a black spear using lord that when he promotes stays doesn't gain a horse. That's a dream thats likely to never come true...but I'd settle for a sane brother to be introduced.. cause Danved/Devdan as awesome as he was ....definitely was high off something all the time.

Though as I'd like to see some traditions broken it could be all in one game we gotta keep some of our lovable trademark characteristics around. Variations to them would interesting but to have no Jeigan like unit at all would be horrible.

You know what? How about we just mix Radiant Dawn with Sacred Stones and throw in a little bit of Blazing Sword?

It'd be like RD with extras, branched promotions, multiple story paths, and something to do after the game.

You know what? How about we just mix Radiant Dawn with Sacred Stones and throw in a little bit of Blazing Sword?

It'd be like RD with extras, branched promotions, multiple story paths, and something to do after the game.

for once, i may actually agree with you

XD

I'm getting tired of Anna the Save Girl. I can't stand her red headed, index finger raising, secret shop owning woman. Seriously, what's the point of her in the series?

the point of her in the series is to be Jake's girlfriend.

:mellow:

and she helps noobs! she is a kind soul who helps peoples who don't know how to play!

and she helps you save also!

and sometimes you see her in houses, and she tells you nice things!

I'm getting tired of Anna the Save Girl. I can't stand her red headed, index finger raising, secret shop owning woman. Seriously, what's the point of her in the series?
She's supposed to be the only person who exists in every FE world.

Witch FE Besides FE1,FEDS and FE7 has Jake O_o

FE4?

Maybe he isn't appear to every FE game like his girlfriend, Anna.

But Jake himself is a tradition in FE.

Because if there is someone who constantly in every FE…

The answer would be Anna, followed by Jake.

Though Aimee is in quite a few games as well.

As a vendor owner if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Tiltyu

Anna rules! I wanna play as her!!!

for once, i may actually agree with you

XD

the point of her in the series is to be Jake's girlfriend.

:mellow:

and she helps noobs! she is a kind soul who helps peoples who don't know how to play!

and she helps you save also!

and sometimes you see her in houses, and she tells you nice things!

Who is Jake!?