Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

Vote for me and I'll promise to do more good things! Shiki posting after deadline was funny but It's also pretty NAI. I'm still not sure what to take from Estelle because she had such a weird voting pattern/behavior that wasn't even elicited by anything when it came to C.C. She voted C.C for a bit, dropped some reasons, and then like not even two posts later she voted Violet right after. That haphazard behavior doesn't seem like scum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Nemu being scum doc also feels far-fetched cause to repeat myself she chose a pretty pro-town action to go on Cu, and the only reason I can see that being done is if she was partnered with Cu which would um..be something I guess!

Why does scum Nemu not just kill someone else and then go on an obv town like Cu she was already outted so she'd have to say who she docc'd and she can't really say she was on her partner

2 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

It's possible but even if my assumption is wrong she can be used to our benefit, right now this game is essentially solvable through night actions which is boring but happens sometimes. Are you implying Nemu is scum though regardless?

Yes.

I don't believe you  have read the page before where I asked to vote rain before you came in and called the scum team nemu/rain with all might sk.
I don't know what your power is but with rain flipping  I do think it's best it be given to me even if you have me directed with where you want it to be used. because you have a pr and if you're given the power your chance of death can go up. Plus we can use the powers spread across better. I'll let everyone weigh in on the topic 

4 hours ago, Aizen said:

Nemu-Read my case on her and my overall points on scum nemu but a quick tldr: Called out town on making a bad post while leaving the flipped scums post alone and then backtracks and says "oh they're kinda the same for me." Has a defense of "I could've jumped on rain you know instead of C2" this is a bad defense because after the flip she'd be in hot water. Rain also has a high chance of flipping scum. Along with the fact she said she'd vote C2 over Vio and when push came to shove voted Vio.

You actually posted your case on me! I'm so happy I could cry.

2 hours ago, Violet Evergarden said:

**That is true, got cut by other post. @Marisa Kirisame

Also, unless I misread the OP, people can't be voted more than once consecutively until 3 days have past (after they've been chosen/voted for), or something like that. So I'm already out of the question due to that (so Nemu shouldn't have an issue with me being picked again anytime soon lol).

Marisa was saying I'd have a problem with Aizen getting the power (which is true), not you. (I think you're locktown)

4 hours ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Will start replying/reading soon but first off, I've been poisoned. Looks like I'll have to begrudgingly admit All Might wasn't lying lmao

can you self doc?

@Cú Chulainn yeah i'm pretty sure game is solved from here. if someone whos in the poe isnt scum based off our night actions we can easily reevaluate tomorrow.

Okay no.

Two of the people most likely to get shot tonight have been docced and there's a second person claiming to have been poisoned, but me being roleblocked is still the only plausible explanation for there not being a second kill? Really? Have you people actually considered that maybe:

1. Scum/Itp tried to kill the doc, since WHY WOULDN'T THEY?, only to suddenly get stopped by a second protect?

2. Nemu just happened to guess a kill target correctly?

3. Maybe the Itp only has one actual shot and their main form of killing is poison?

Also, there's currently 9 people left. If me misslynch today (like, idk, me) and two people die tonight, there's only 6 left. Assuming there's 2 scum and 1 itp left, that makes today potential MYLO, right? @Shinori can you confirm it's not MYLO?

If it's actually not, this game either has only 2 mafia members, no itp (lol) or the anti town has some kind of voting restriction (All Might?). Just trowing that out there.