I just printed out a picture of Priscilla.

Destiny Hero

Priscilla.png

Go fap in the corner now.

Nah, she is not one to fap to, just one to give me hope of finding a good girl similar to her (disposition-wise) in real life. Maaaan, when can I find me a good girl that isn't already taken, or not from another area? :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine playing through without Priscilla. I always, always use her, and she always winds up in Light. Priscilla's one of the first characters who comes to mind when I hear the title Fire Emblem.

I can't imagine playing through without Priscilla. I always, always use her, and she always winds up in Light. Priscilla's one of the first characters who comes to mind when I hear the title Fire Emblem.

Great Fox's think alike. You really are a perfect apprentice.

That's an ugly picture of her.

Are you serious? That picture helped me acknoledge her prettiness. The only official arts that don't give the character justice are Eirika's and Lethe's Path of Radiance ones.

I just love how you throw that word around [/sarcasm]
Are you serious? That picture helped me acknoledge her prettiness. The only official arts that don't give the character justice are Eirika's and Lethe's Path of Radiance ones.

Trolls say stupid lies on purpose in order to create a negative reaction from other users.

You're also forgetting Idun's official art. It didn't do Idun much justice either. (But then again, some of FE6's official art didn't do justice for some of the characters.) Which is why I'm only using it for her color pattern references.

Edited by Little Al

You're also forgetting Idun's official art. It didn't do Idun much justice either. Which is why I'm only using it for her color pattern references.

Meh, that's because it was showing her in the hood.

• 4 weeks later...

Priscilla is cute, and an awesome unit, if you have the pacience and the wounded units to train her.

Lethe is cute, but it's not fair, she's a Catwoman

Does anyone else use Priscilla JUST because of how mad hot she is? I'm going to try and draw her.

Does she get uglier if you make her into a Valkyrie?

Nah, I use her because she has better spd, mag, res, mov than Serra, also, I don't consider her "hot", more like cute and pretty