I just printed out a picture of Priscilla.

Destiny Hero

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else use Priscilla JUST because of how mad hot she is? I'm going to try and draw her.

Does she get uglier if you make her into a Valkyrie?

She is a strong character overall and has good movement for obvious reasons.

And no, she is still mad hot as a Valkyrie...

Mad hot...? Not really... I use units based on how awesome they are personality-wise, anyway.

I use units based on how they look and whether or not I like them. But I don't use them if they're too bad.

*mourns the death of Knoll, whose time came before he lived*

She is a strong character overall and has good movement for obvious reasons.

And no, she is still mad hot as a Valkyrie...

Is there any way I can get her experience up? Healers are notoriuosly difficult to level up- at least for me.

I don't think Priscilla is mad hot or even just plain hot. She is very cute, though. The best way to level her is to just spam staves. Have her heal everything, even if the character is only missing one HP.

I don't think Priscilla is mad hot or even just plain hot. She is very cute, though. The best way to level her is to just spam staves. Have her heal everything, even if the character is only missing one HP.

You don't get an uber turn on when you see Priscilla? Tsk tsk..... Although, her feather could have looked better if it wasn't so... Feathery.

I always thought that she fits more on the "cute" category. Even as a Valkyrie, she still looks very cute.

Still, when I play FE, I'll use any character that is awesome as a unit. Even if I don't like a character's appereance or personality, as long as he/she's a good unit, I'll use him/her (but still, I like some "bad" characters because of their personalities, although I rarely use them on battle).

Oh and yeah, I remember that some time ago (about a year or so), I printed some of FE7's official art (Priscilla, Rath, Ninian and Lloyd, if I'm not mistaken) and used the pics as posters in my room (until my sister dropped the Windex on them :( ).

Only 12 year olds think Priscilla is hot. She can pass as cute. Nothing more. You really shouldn't get a turn on from cute girls' faces. Especially not fictional ones.

You sir, are a winner for this topic. Unfortunately, Priscilla is my avatar no longer, but that pic is now my personal pic.

Aside from that, she is, in my honest opinion, the best character in the game. *prepares to be attacked*

You sir, are a winner for this topic. Unfortunately, Priscilla is my avatar no longer, but that pic is now my personal pic.

Aside from that, she is, in my honest opinion, the best character in the game. *prepares to be attacked*

Well, see, it depends. That statement is true.

It is true that she is best in your opinion. Your opinion just isn't right. :P But you're close enough, so I'll forgive you. :D

Well, see, it depends. That statement is true.

It is true that she is best in your opinion. Your opinion just isn't right. :P But you're close enough, so I'll forgive you. :D

Opinions are opinions because they aren't wrong, they're just disagreed with. You disagree, but that doesn't make my opinion wrong.

Opinions are opinions because they aren't wrong, they're just disagreed with. You disagree, but that doesn't make my opinion wrong.

Do you want to rehash this? I was joking. Seriously, the :P smiley, especially when combined with lots of other silly smileys should be a good indicator, right?

But I think you misinterpret how an opinion CAN be wrong.

If your opinion is that 2+2=5, your opinion is wrong.

If your opinion is that the world was created 3 years ago by a Japanese Schoolgirl, your opinion is wrong.

If your opinion is that I am not a very sexy man, your opinion is wrong.

Do you want to rehash this? I was joking. Seriously, the :P smiley, especially when combined with lots of other silly smileys should be a good indicator, right?

But I think you misinterpret how an opinion CAN be wrong.

If your opinion is that 2+2=5, your opinion is wrong.

If your opinion is that the world was created 3 years ago by a Japanese Schoolgirl, your opinion is wrong.

If your opinion is that I am not a very sexy man, your opinion is wrong.

I'm not good at detecting sarcasm on the internet. Sue me.

Ugh, are we really going through this again?

The first one is a proven fact, no opinion. (fact being 2+2=4)

It's at least proven that the world existed over 3 years ago, no opinion there.

That is an opinion, and it wouldn't be wrong.

Let me try a different route. I have a separate criteria for judging how good a character is. By my own criteria, Priscilla just so happens to be the best character in the game. You have different criteria, so she's not. I don't really care. By my criteria, Nino is a good unit. You can go on and on about how she isn't and I might not be able to counter it, but that's because my criteria means nothing to you, and it shouldn't. Get where I'm coming from?

I'm not good at detecting sarcasm on the internet. Sue me.

Ugh, are we really going through this again?

The first one is a proven fact, no opinion. (fact being 2+2=4)

It's at least proven that the world existed over 3 years ago, no opinion there.

That is an opinion, and it wouldn't be wrong.

Let me try a different route. I have a separate criteria for judging how good a character is. By my own criteria, Priscilla just so happens to be the best character in the game. You have different criteria, so she's not. I don't really care. By my criteria, Nino is a good unit. You can go on and on about how she isn't and I might not be able to counter it, but that's because my criteria means nothing to you, and it shouldn't. Get where I'm coming from?

The last example was a joke. :D

What I'm trying to say is that applying the "opinion" thing to a statement doesn't make it impossible to be wrong. For example, saying "It's my opinion that 2+2=5" could be correct. You might believe that. But the opinion itself is wrong.

For example, by your own criteria, Nino is a good unit. I can't argue that. By logical deduction, evidence, and statistical reasoning, along with an overall plan, Nino is not a good unit.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if it is "your opinion", AND by your own criteria, state it a little more clearly. Your opinion can be a tricky thing.

Also, your criteria lacks internal logic. :P

Don't worry too much about what I say though. I've built most of my life around the destruction or strict categorization of beliefs and opinions.

It becomes the difference between what is possible and impossible. It's impossible for 2+2 to equal 5. It's very possible for Nino to be a good unit. You might throw out ranks in the process, but it's perfectly possible and I've done it many times. Although, in my ranked runs, she saved my exp. rank, so she was still awesome for doing that. I know that by normal judging criteria she's terrible, but that doesn't matter to me because I don't generally play that way. Then again, I think Rolf is good, so what do I know? :lol:

Depends on what your criteria for "best unit" is in your case. Though from a more common standpoint, she isn't the best character in the game.

I'm aware. I'm unique. :lol:

Back on topic, I wouldn't call her "hot stuff," but she's definitely the cutest thing in this game.

It becomes the difference between what is possible and impossible. It's impossible for 2+2 to equal 5. It's very possible for Nino to be a good unit. You might throw out ranks in the process, but it's perfectly possible and I've done it many times. Although, in my ranked runs, she saved my exp. rank, so she was still awesome for doing that. I know that by normal judging criteria she's terrible, but that doesn't matter to me because I don't generally play that way. Then again, I think Rolf is good, so what do I know? :lol:

Yeah, you just need to make the clarification that it is your specific classification. We use ours, because we're pretty sure it's as "pure" as we can get.

I just love how people think that cute = hot.

What can I say, cute is the new hot in the Fire Emblem world! When you got folks like Nino and Mia being so popular, you can tell that's the way it is.

Anyway, Priscilla, one of my two top favorite Fire Emblem chicks, with Linda as #1!

Priscilla is an excellent unit. Mainly because she's a Healer who comes fairly early. In this series that's usually enough to make you good. :D

Aside from coming out early, (you have to go get her) she rides a horse, and can get to far away dying characters in a rush. ^^ So yeah, she--and all valkyries and troubadors are good units to have on the field.

*Launches an iceball at Red Fox of Fire*

^^