Pengaius

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

*moves cereal boxes to the center of the table*

*between books*

You will be charged with crimes against gastronomy, monster!

13 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Image result for double facepalm

Once again, I'm reminded why I don't bother with this thread.

This is the boys thread. If it were the men's thread "men" would have been the first word.

17 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

Did you just use an image macro in 2018 unironically?

That is bold, my guy 

Bold. Or I just don't give a crap about the rapidly changing internet culture.

That, and my style of humor is largely visual, and certain jokes just don't translate well into text.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

This is the boys thread. If it were the men's thread "men" would have been the first word.

Except this thread has little to do with childishness, manhood, or heck, even gender. It's mostly just asking questions and seeing if anyone else has an answer. Heck, the Men's thread was more or less the same thing, just NSFW for the most part.

38 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Except this thread has little to do with childishness, manhood, or heck, even gender. It's mostly just asking questions and seeing if anyone else has an answer. Heck, the Men's thread was more or less the same thing, just NSFW for the most part.

We boys are better than men. Men are old and they cannot be Pokémon champions anymore.

On 25/09/2018 at 8:52 PM, XRay said:

We boys are better than men. Men are old and they cannot be Pokémon champions anymore.

Whabout Alder

for the princess I pick Merida cuz bows

Cereals

IMG_6433.JPG

16 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Whabout Alder

He is no longer the champion. He got beat by N, a younger man, who in turns get beaten by a kid. Therefore, boys beat men at Pokémon, so men cannot be champions. Boy champions can turn into men champions, but men champions would lose against boy challengers.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

He is no longer the champion. He got beat by N, a younger man, who in turns get beaten by a kid. Therefore, boys beat men at Pokémon, so men cannot be champions. Boy champions can turn into men champions, but men champions would lose against boy challengers.

Does this mean eventually we'll have a toddler champion who is beaten by a baby?

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Does this mean eventually we'll have a toddler champion who is beaten by a baby?

Yes, and the baby will be beaten by an unborn fetus still inside his/her mother's womb.

I don't know, really. Probably some guy, many years ago, posted a lot in really old threads no one else cared about and so they made necroposting rules and then it just sort of became standard for forums.

Probably.

I have no idea.

54 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

Ok, but then who beats the unborn fetus?

They are beaten by fetuses that are not conceived yet, so I guess reproductive cells.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 2:01 PM, Pengaius said:

So why do we not necropost outside fftf

It's to keep the front pages of each category free from getting cluttered with topics that people have lost an interest in a long time ago. That, and it's much faster and easier to simply make a new topic than to necropost an old one if you have something you want to discuss.

Looking through the forum guidelines, the only time necroposting is allowed is on project or art threads, which can't always be reasonably updated every month. You can also necropost if you get permission from a mod beforehand.

Also, apparently the official definition of "derailment" is discussing something unrelated to the topic for 3 or more posts.

Yes, it contains MLP stuff in the beginning. Shut up, be patient, and let the guy get to the meat of the topic.

Thought like sharing something. Sad to see that the Warrior archetype is a rare sight nowadays. It seems like the positive aspects of it have either been forgotten, misinterpreted, or ignored.

Edited by Hawkwing

4 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Yes, it contains MLP stuff in the beginning. Shut up, be patient, and let the guy get to the meat of the topic.

My Little Pony is the meat. The guy is just a vegetable that no one wants to eat.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

My Little Pony is the meat. The guy is just a vegetable that no one wants to eat.

...Did you actually bother to watch the video beyond the first two minutes, or are you just making an unfunny joke?

31 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

...Did you actually bother to watch the video beyond the first two minutes, or are you just making an unfunny joke?

I did watch it. It was okay.

• 1 month later...