The Fire Emblem interviews

Florete

A couple years ago we did this on the FE7 board at GFaqs. It was fun, so I felt like reviving it here. *Hopes it won't get drowned out by sitcom*

The point is, you choose one FE character to be the interviewer and another to be the interviewee. You can choose any two characters at all from any game or any race. You can do LynXEirika, AshnardXRoy, Fire DragonXJarod, KishunaXYune, or anything.

Then you think of three questions that will be asked. You can make them as dumb, stupid, serious, funny, retarded, or strange as you want. You can do it however you want.

I'll start with a L'ArachelXPriscilla:

L'Arachel: So you are Priscilla, right?

Priscilla: Yes I am, L'Arachel.

L'Arachel: Question one. Where did you get that feather from?

Priscilla: My mother always wore a feather in her ear like this. I decided I should carry it on.

L'Arachel: Fine, fair enough. Two: Are you ever sad you don't have an awesomely weird and hard-to-pronounce name like mine?

Priscilla: What do you mean? I like my name.

L'Arachel: But my name is so cool! I mean, who ever heard of putting an apostrophe after the first letter and then capitalizing the next! It's so unique! It totally fits the amazingness that is me! How can you not want a name like mine!

Priscilla: I'd...well...I guess I prefer a name that isn't difficult for people to say and read, if that's what you mean.

L'Arachel: Whatever, I'll let that one go. Three: Why the hell did you happen to be the last Valkyrie to be able to use anima! That's so unfair! My light magic can't always cut it. Then again, it is me, so I suppose it's good enough.

Priscilla: Well, uh....I guess it comes with being the top-rated Valkyrie out there. Not that I'm bragging.

L'Arachel: Why, you little! Playing on my emotions like that! I have been and always will be the best of the best! Not just out of valkyries, but of everyone!

Priscilla: But you don't have an amazing brother to team up with. I may be able to take an entire army on my own, but with him we can defeat anything!

L'Arachel: I guess...the interview is over. But I'll be back.

Try it out. We may surprise ourselves.

I was seriously thinking about this and almost started a topic about it too!!! damn it i should've

oh well, here goes

Ike: Hello everyone. I'd like you all to meet a very special person... Ilyana

Ilyana: *smiles and waves*

Ike: So Ilyana, tell these people why you're always hungry?

Ilyana: I was born with it. I just can never stop eating. I don't know why

Ike: I see, and when was the time you were hungry the most? What happened?

Ilyana: Well it was during the Mad king's war. You might have seen me, but I started to eat Mia's shoes cuz I was so hungry

Ike: Oh yes, I remember, Mia started freaking out, haha, ah good times

Ilyana: *stares at Ike and starts to drool*

Ike: So Ilyana I also wanted to-... uhhh, are you ok?

Ilyana: *still staring her eyes out at Ike* mmmm.... sooooo good, soooo hungry

Ike: So, what? Wait are you... OH MY GOD! *turns to audience* Someone get her food, a LOT of food, HURRY!

Ilyana: *walks like a zombie toward Ike*

Ike: Ahhhhhhh! Ilyana, no! Not again!

Ilyana: *tries to devour Ike, but he is too big*

Ike: mmmmnnnnmnmnmnmhmhmhmhhmhmh.... *pulls himself out* AH!

*Zihark comes with food*

Ilyana: *num num num* mmmm... thank you Zihark!

Zihark: Anytime Ilyana

Ike: Geez! that was a close one! whew... anyway, that's all the time we have today folks. Thank you for coming! I gotta wash up...

A Jaffar and Volke one:

Jaffar: ....

Volke: ....

Volke: Aren't you supposed to ask me some questions?

Jaffar: Fine....

Jaffar: So how is life as an assassin?

Volke: .... Shouldn't you know?

Jaffar: Right....

Volke: ....And?

Jaffar: Um...

Jaffar: I suppose the interview is over.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think I'll try out Volke, too... The interviewer is Aimee I guess.

Aimee: Next, I'll interview Volke, a mysterious assassin.

Volke:... What are you doing?

Aimee: Didn't you hear me talking to that wierd shaped box that's seeing and hearing our every movements and words? It's so incredible!... Anyway, I said I'm interviewing.

Volke:.. Leave, now.

Aimee: In a bit! Be patient! If you answer me, this will be over sooner.

Volke: 10,000 dollars.

Aimee: What?!? No!... Now, to the questions... Okay, so, you... steal things, right?

Volke: *sigh*... You called me an assassin, right?

Aimee: Yeah, so why do you ask?

Volke:... I also send away ,with force, people that are dumb and annoying.

Aimee: So that means yes! Next................ Okay, listen! I want you to do a favor for me!

Volke: An extra 5,000 dollars.

Aimee:... Extra?!... Okay, fine! You know Ike right?

Volke: I'm not going to convince him to marry you or anything!

Aimee: Oh! You knew? Well... I told you I'd pay!

Volke: Give me the $10,000 - and the extra $5,000 if you don't listen - and leave. [Pulls out some knives]

Aimee: Eeeek!!! [Drops money and leaves]... Darn it!... Who to "interview" next?... Ooh! There's that black sage over there!

Later...

Aimee:[Trying to flatten her messy hair from Soren's wind attack]...Huff... Huff... That was the fifth turndown!... Hmmm... I'll interview the group's leader next! I'll trap him somewhere where he can't escape the interview! [Walks away, humming]

Elincia: Hi everyone! I am Queen Elincia and here today is or very own beloved Trueblade, MIA! Give her a hand everyone! *audience claps*

Mia: *waving* hi everyone! *turns to Elincia* Hi Elincia, it's so cool that you chose me to be on your show

Elincia: I'm glad, too. So Mia, how was all that fighting on the ground? I was mostly in the sky, so I don't know too much about the ground work

Mia: Well, it did get pretty intense at times. Especially that one time where we were ambushed at our camp out and all we had was a torch in the middle of the camp and we were surrounded by snow. I believe you were with Tibarn's group at the time. But anyway, thanks to the people that were with us, especially Ike *blushes*, we were able to defeat them! Fighting by Ike's side is sooooo romantic *starts to stare off into space*

Elincia: Uh huh... Well I've known Ike for quite a long time. He helped me when I had to get away from the palace at the start of the Mad King's war

Mia: Well his father did hire ME to be in his band of mercenaries

Elincia: *angry look on her face* Are you trying to steal him from me? Because you do know he likes me much better. I mean after the Mad King's war we held hands while walking to the balcony to greet the country

Mia: *starting to get mad* Well Ike and I trained a LOT... sometimes even without a shirt on...

Elincia: So? He takes his shirt off a lot when he practices

Mia: *with that BAD GIRL look on her face* Who said HE was the one with the shirt off?

Elincia: WHAT! Why you little.... *starts fighting*

Mia: GRRRRRR!!!! *retalliates*

Ike: (Watching on TV) *sigh* I knew this was a bad idea... did she HAVE to mention the shirt thing, though? Now everyone will think I'm a pervert...

Gatrie: Hey! This is getting good! *stares intensely while eating popcorn*

Edited by Fourth Fox of Fire
It's ElIncia! Eliiiiiiiiiiiiiiincia!

That made me lol. Elincia. Will you ever learn?

oh damn it. I always get mixed up and think the "e" is right....

Should've added the Aimee-Soren convo.

I would've but I was going to have to get off soon. I'm not allowed to stay on very long. In a bit, I may add that, but I'm going to need time to think something out.

• 3 weeks later...

Ike: Hello everyone! Ike here, and we have two special guests today. Let's here it for the cat twins, Lethe and Lyre!

*audience claps as Lethe and Lyre come down to the stage*

Ike: Hello you two, glad to have you on the show

Lethe: Glad to be here

Lyre: Me too

Ike: So as being the only sisters in our massive army, how does it feel to know that you each have each others'...tail...

Lethe: Well it's good to know that Lyre will back me up with anything I do and it's the same for me with her

Lyre: I'll admit that it's get tough sometimes, but we both know what we're doing

Ike: And of course I'm sure Ranulf is very proud of both of you for being fellow companions on the battlefield

Lethe: Oh yeah, Ranulf really appriates me when I'm doing my duties

Lyre: What do you mean "me"? He appriciates me, too

Lethe: Sorry sis, but I was the one who was put in charge for holding off the Dawn Brigade with Mordecai

Lyre: Well that doesn't count because you have been working with him since before the Mad King's War

Lethe: Well it's not my fault Ranulf likes me better

Lyre: Hey! How do you know that?! I'm sure he finds me more attractive. I mean, Gatrie certainly does

Gatrie: *in the audience* Damn right!

Lethe: Lyre, Gatrie thinks every girl is attractive. He's just like Sain

Sain: *watching at home* See Kent! I'm not only one who likes women a lot!

Kent: Oh great, another "Sain" person...

Lethe: Besides, Mordecai is only my protector, Ranulf is my one true love. When he rules after Skrimir, I'll be Queen!

Lyre: To hell you are! I'm gonna make Ranulf fall for me big time. Let's just say when I untransform when he's around, I'll be wearing the same clothes I wear when in cat mode, hehehe

Lethe: Oh, you little WHORE! *scratches*

Lyre: RAWR! *scratches back*

Ike: (to himself) ugh... I swear all this show ever does is make people fight... That Mia and Elincia incident STILL hasn't worked itself out yet...

Gatrie: WOOHOO! Go Lyre! *to Shinon sitting next to him* Thanks again for these tickets, Shinon!

Shinon: Hey as long as Lyre is getting all scratched up, I don't mind. Serves her right for what she said to me *remembers convo. from RD with Gatrie, himself, Lyre and Kyza*

Sain: Kent! You gotta see this!

Kent: I don't think so

Ike: Hey! Girls! This is all being recorded, you know?

Lethe and Lyre: *stops fighting* uh oh...

Ranulf: *at home watching on TV* Oh, geez you two...

Ike: I'm sure Ranulf feels the same way I did that one day *remembers the Mia and Elincia incident*

I was seriously thinking about this and almost started a topic about it too!!! damn it i should've

oh well, here goes

Ike: Hello everyone. I'd like you all to meet a very special person... Ilyana

Ilyana: *smiles and waves*

Ike: So Ilyana, tell these people why you're always hungry?

Ilyana: I was born with it. I just can never stop eating. I don't know why

Ike: I see, and when was the time you were hungry the most? What happened?

Ilyana: Well it was during the Mad king's war. You might have seen me, but I started to eat Mia's shoes cuz I was so hungry

Ike: Oh yes, I remember, Mia started freaking out, haha, ah good times

Ilyana: *stares at Ike and starts to drool*

Ike: So Ilyana I also wanted to-... uhhh, are you ok?

Ilyana: *still staring her eyes out at Ike* mmmm.... sooooo good, soooo hungry

Ike: So, what? Wait are you... OH MY GOD! *turns to audience* Someone get her food, a LOT of food, HURRY!

Ilyana: *walks like a zombie toward Ike*

Ike: Ahhhhhhh! Ilyana, no! Not again!

Ilyana: *tries to devour Ike, but he is too big*

Ike: mmmmnnnnmnmnmnmhmhmhmhhmhmh.... *pulls himself out* AH!

*Zihark comes with food*

Ilyana: *num num num* mmmm... thank you Zihark!

Zihark: Anytime Ilyana

Ike: Geez! that was a close one! whew... anyway, that's all the time we have today folks. Thank you for coming! I gotta wash up...

LULZ!!! I was thinking to make an IkeXIlyana!! Dude, we're getting along pretty well. XDDD

Anyway, this reminds me of "Silence of The Lambs" or "Hannibal". XOOO

Ike: Hello everyone! Ike here, and we have two special guests today. Let's here it for the cat twins, Lethe and Lyre!

*audience claps as Lethe and Lyre come down to the stage*

Ike: Hello you two, glad to have you on the show

Lethe: Glad to be here

Lyre: Me too

Ike: So as being the only sisters in our massive army, how does it feel to know that you each have each others'...tail...

Lethe: Well it's good to know that Lyre will back me up with anything I do and it's the same for me with her

Lyre: I'll admit that it's get tough sometimes, but we both know what we're doing

Ike: And of course I'm sure Ranulf is very proud of both of you for being fellow companions on the battlefield

Lethe: Oh yeah, Ranulf really appriates me when I'm doing my duties

Lyre: What do you mean "me"? He appriciates me, too

Lethe: Sorry sis, but I was the one who was put in charge for holding off the Dawn Brigade with Mordecai

Lyre: Well that doesn't count because you have been working with him since before the Mad King's War

Lethe: Well it's not my fault Ranulf likes me better

Lyre: Hey! How do you know that?! I'm sure he finds me more attractive. I mean, Gatrie certainly does

Gatrie: *in the audience* Damn right!

Lethe: Lyre, Gatrie thinks every girl is attractive. He's just like Sain

Sain: *watching at home* See Kent! I'm not only one who likes women a lot!

Kent: Oh great, another "Sain" person...

Lethe: Besides, Mordecai is only my protector, Ranulf is my one true love. When he rules after Skrimir, I'll be Queen!

Lyre: To hell you are! I'm gonna make Ranulf fall for me big time. Let's just say when I untransform when he's around, I'll be wearing the same clothes I wear when in cat mode, hehehe

Lethe: Oh, you little WHORE! *scratches*

Lyre: RAWR! *scratches back*

Ike: (to himself) ugh... I swear all this show ever does is make people fight... That Mia and Elincia incident STILL hasn't worked itself out yet...

Gatrie: WOOHOO! Go Lyre! *to Shinon sitting next to him* Thanks again for these tickets, Shinon!

Shinon: Hey as long as Lyre is getting all scratched up, I don't mind. Serves her right for what she said to me *remembers convo. from RD with Gatrie, himself, Lyre and Kyza*

Sain: Kent! You gotta see this!

Kent: I don't think so

Ike: Hey! Girls! This is all being recorded, you know?

Lethe and Lyre: *stops fighting* uh oh...

Ranulf: *at home watching on TV* Oh, geez you two...

Ike: I'm sure Ranulf feels the same way I did that one day *remembers the Mia and Elincia incident*

This one looks like a Jerry Springer Show broadcast. Its cool.

Lethe On Lyre? LOL XD

Ike:So eh....whats your name again?

Ephraim:Its ephraim

Ike:I see.....so....i see you have a younger sister. I have one too.

Ephraim:Really? You lucky dog you.

Ike:what the hell are you talking about?

Ephraim:What? Arent little sisters the BEST things ever?

Ike:NO

Ephraim: D:....whatever do you mean!?

Ike:WHAT!? YOU HAVE A LITTLE SISTER! HOW COULD YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?

Ephraim:Understand what?

Ike:How F***ING ANNOYING THEY ARE. ALL MIST DOES IS CALL ME NAMES AND INSULT ME. BUT I HAVE TO PLAY THE ROLE AS THE "GOOD,CARING AND PROTECTIVE" BIG BROTHER SO I CANT ATHER HER TO TEACH HER A GOOD LESSON

Ephraim:Why......would you do that?

Ike:...... :unsure: k I admit it. She annoys me, but, im so protective of her! I cant help it! I lay awake in fear that other men are looking at her the way i look at womenIMEAN the way BOYD looks at women!

Boyd:Ike,youre the one who showed me that gap in the fence to peep at tit-

Ike:SHUT UP BOYD. NOW.

Ephraim:Okay..now...back on subject, little sisters are the greatest things you could ever have arent they?

Ike:I can think of a few better things.....like a GIRLFRIEND.

Ephraim:........girl.....friend? What is this girlfriend you speak of?

Ike:What....the hell....are you serious? What about women?

Ephraim:I have erika!

Ike: :blink: Please.....god....PLEASE SAY IM MISUNDERSTANDING THIS.

Ephraim:What? Didnt you take mist as your bride to be?

Ike:Youre kidding....you're fucking kidding!

Ephraim:Wha-

Ike:You're kidding!

Ephraim:No.....here just look at this...*gives ike a GBA with FE sacred stones* Just read the support convos with me and erika.

Ike:*walks away*

2 hours later;

Ephraim:What took you so long?

Ike:I beat the last chapter for you...I wanted to see the ending.....you 2......kinda give off an incest vibe.

Ephraim:Is that a problem?

Ike:YES EPHRAIM. YES IT IS. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED UP THAT IS? CAN YOU SEE ME FUCKING MIST!?

*soren walks by and hears ikes last line*

Ike: :blink: shit.....soren listen-

Soren:NO! I HEARD NOTHING I KNOW NOTHING I SEE NOTHING IM CLEAN IM CLEAN MOMMY! *runs off manically*

Ephraim:Ike....i know it seems weird.... but its not THAT bad...

Ike:Yes....yes it is. Im done with you. Next time, i know, dont talk to you or your sister.

Ephraim:Why wont he join our cause of incest approval? *sheds a tear*

*next day at the breakfast table the greil mercenaries are enjoying their breakfast as mist walks by*

Soren: :blink: Ughhh! I think im gonna vomit.......

Rhys:Soren you're acting rather odd.....

Ike:....AHA! HEY MIST! COME HERE!

Mist:What is it ik-

*PUNCH*

Mist:OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?

Ike:IM MAKING A POINT DAMMIT! WE ARE NOT LOVERS!!!!!*runs outside*

Mia:*sighs* guess its my turn to give ike his meds.....damn it.

Yeah sorry for it being so....long and weird but eh i tried. Sorry if it sucks

CGV your lethe and lyre one is ownage. LOL now=Lethe on lyre. XD

well thank you :D

I'll think of more later. I'm trying to catch up Naruto (I'm on episode 40) and I work this weekend so it'll be a while, but I'll get around to it