The Fire Emblem interviews

Florete

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I think I'll try out Volke, too... The interviewer is Aimee I guess.

Aimee: Next, I'll interview Volke, a mysterious assassin.

Volke:... What are you doing?

Aimee: Didn't you hear me talking to that wierd shaped box that's seeing and hearing our every movements and words? It's so incredible!... Anyway, I said I'm interviewing.

Volke:.. Leave, now.

Aimee: In a bit! Be patient! If you answer me, this will be over sooner.

Volke: 10,000 dollars.

Aimee: What?!? No!... Now, to the questions... Okay, so, you... steal things, right?

Volke: *sigh*... You called me an assassin, right?

Aimee: Yeah, so why do you ask?

Volke:... I also send away ,with force, people that are dumb and annoying.

Aimee: So that means yes! Next................ Okay, listen! I want you to do a favor for me!

Volke: An extra 5,000 dollars.

Aimee:... Extra?!... Okay, fine! You know Ike right?

Volke: I'm not going to convince him to marry you or anything!

Aimee: Oh! You knew? Well... I told you I'd pay!

Volke: Give me the $10,000 - and the extra $5,000 if you don't listen - and leave. [Pulls out some knives]

Aimee: Eeeek!!! [Drops money and leaves]... Darn it!... Who to "interview" next?... Ooh! There's that black sage over there!

Later...

Aimee:[Trying to flatten her messy hair from Soren's wind attack]...Huff... Huff... That was the fifth turndown!... Hmmm... I'll interview the group's leader next! I'll trap him somewhere where he can't escape the interview! [Walks away, humming]

I guess I'll try the Aimee-Soren conversation. I got this from the conversation from when Aimee gave Soren the special staff (hat I forget the name of) for giving her a suggestion to get Ike to like her in PoR.

Aimee: Hello there. I'm here for an interview and-

[soren walks away, ignoring her]

Aimee: Hey! Get back here!

Soren: Why?

Aimee: Why does everybody ask what I'm doing when I've made my point clear? I said I'm taking an interview.

Soren: ... I don't have time for this. [continues walking]

Aimee: Wait!... Okay, fine! I'm not taking an interview! I got help from you last time to get me to try to get to Ikie poo! He's not budging with the food and all.

Soren: ... You actually beleived that the food was going to go to Ike?

Aimee: WHAT?!?

Soren: When you asked me to give the food to him, I just kept it for the mercenaries so I wouldn't have to buy it myself.

Aimee: YOU!!! How dare you?! You used me!

Soren: Yup.

Aimee: You owe me! Maybe you should actually help me this time!

And then Soren uses wind magic on her because she was very annoying. Then comes the Later... part.

Edited by Freohr Datia

LOL

Could've been a little longer, but it was still funny.

I wanted to make it longer, but I was kind of in a hurry...

Ever since Soren suggested her to give Ike food, this was always what I expected to happen. It fits Soren exactly how I'd expect it to.

• 3 months later...

Look what I found!!!!

Joshua: Hello everyone, I'm hosting today and our special guest will be... Makalov! Give a round of applause everyone!

*audience applauses*

Makalov: *comes to the stage* Hello Joshua, it's nice to be here, better than working to pay off my debts

Joshua: Huh? Uh, well anyway, I wanted you to be here because were both gamblers, but we can still fight in our wars. So, how do you cope with gambling while you're not fighting?

Makalov: Well, Joshua, it's hard to not gamble especially because Kieran can do it on the battlefield because he has the special skill built right in, little bastard

Joshua: Ok, well anyway, I try to not gamble too much. I go for the two-face way by simply flipping a coin and calling it to see what might happen

Makalov: Is that really gambling?

Joshua: Well, it's more of gambling than what anyone else does in my group. No one even has a gamble skill

Makalov: I always wondered why I didn't come with a gamble skill to use on the battlefield. I'm the one who knows how to gamble

Member in the audience: Because you suck!

Makalov: Who the f*** said that?!

Member in the audience: *chuckles*

Makalov: Grrrr......

Joshua: Uh, Makalov, I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but aren't you in serious debt and you always have to call for your sister to help you out?

Makalov: Uhhh.... *sweating* no?

Marcia in the audience: Damn right you do! And you do suck, brother!

Makalov: Ugh... dammit sis, not on TV...

Joshua: Uhhh... *points to cameras* too late...

Makalov: *is embarressed*

Joshua: Ok! We're going to cut to a commercial right now! We'll be back soon! With someone who isn't a hardcore gambling loser

Makalov: Hey, I heard that you lit- *cuts to commercial*

That was pretty awesome, CGV. :lol:

It would've been cool if he attacked that guy in the audience though, lol.

Thanks

Marcia was the one in the audience the whole time

• 2 weeks later...

Anna: Hello everyone! I'm Anna the tutorial girl (not to be confused with Bianchi) and here with me today is the tactition!

*audience claps*

Tactition: Hello everyone *waves*

Anna: So tactition, you are the one who is in charge of the army. You're name, gender, and birthday can be anything. How does it feel to have so many differentiations?

Tactition: Well, I get used to it quickly because I adapt to so many different variations it just becomes normal for me

Anna: I also see that you are sometimes on the field before a battle. That's pretty cool. I'm not on the field, I just help with suspending and the secret shops

Tactition: Oh yeah! I have seen you in those places. You like to keep those shops a secret, but unfortunately, Gamefaqs has them all figured out

Anna: Huh?

Tactition: Uh nothing. You are also in most of the FE games too, aren't you?

Anna: Well we don't wanna break the fourth wall here, but yes I am in most of the "wars"

Tactition: So? Do you have any questions for me?

Anna: Speaking of breaking the fourth wall... are you a guy... or a girl... and what's you're name right now...

Tactition: uhhh..... any other questions?

Anna: *stares strangely* no... no other questions. Anyway, thank you... Tactition, when we get back, we'll talk to another mysterious member of the FE family... the FE10 berserkers! We'll be right back! *goes to commercial*

Edited by CGV