• Clarine
    • Cecilia
    • Priscilla
    • Ursula
    • Natasha
    • L'Arachel
    • Mist (FE9)
    • Mist (FE10)

They're my least favorite units of all along with snipers, but I'm gonna go for Cecilia from FE6 just because you don't have to waste a Guiding Ring on her.

Edit: Also, why did you include Ursula on the list? Its not like shes playable or something so its pretty pointless...

Edit: Also, why did you include Ursula on the list? Its not like shes playable or something so its pretty pointless...

Some might think she's the greatest Valkyrie. She's in my sig, so I figured it only fair she should be on the poll. And she is the only enemy valkyrie with a name, anyhow.

I guess Ursula or Priscilla

I just like those 2 more then the others. Were not including mage knights from the SNES games are we?

Nope. I haven't played those, but I checked to be sure. If the title isn't "valkyrie", they aren't on the poll. That's why Lute and Selena didn't make it either. Or Elincia.

• 2 weeks later...

Priscilla

Nanna (if Mist counts, why not?)

I'm surprised Clarine is the only one who hasn't been voted for.

She lacks offensively too much to be the very best PC valkyrie. Newly promoted, she's fine at damaging like a prepromote for someone else you want to train to get kills, though, and her class' EXP bonus also helps her out in that regard.

Nanna (if Mist counts, why not?)

She lacks offensively too much to be the very best PC valkyrie. Newly promoted, she's fine at damaging like a prepromote for someone else you want to train to get kills, though, and her class' EXP bonus also helps her out in that regard.

Mist counts because her class IS valkyrie. To my knowlegde, there aren't any valkyries until FE6.

I agree with what you said about Clarine, but seeing Ursula, Cecilia, and Natasha(who I believe is great, though not as good as Clarine) get votes and not her? hm....

I voted for FE9 Mist cuz she can heal Ike during the BK battle, she can take the most advantage of the magic swords, and out of all the times I used her in PoR as a valkyrie, she hasn't been hit once by any generic enemy.

I voted for FE9 Mist cuz she can heal Ike during the BK battle, she can take the most advantage of the magic swords, and out of all the times I used her in PoR as a valkyrie, she hasn't been hit once by any generic enemy.

i like FE10 mist better cause she isn't as useless when you first get her

it was very frustrating trying to bring up her level in FE9 when she could only use staffs

Mist counts because her class IS valkyrie. To my knowlegde, there aren't any valkyries until FE6.

I agree with what you said about Clarine, but seeing Ursula, Cecilia, and Natasha(who I believe is great, though not as good as Clarine) get votes and not her? hm....

FE4 had valkyries. But you didn't know that I guess.

They are Ethlin (who sucks) and Nanna (Who's pretty good)

Ethlin:

fe023.jpg

Nanna:

nanna.jpg

I could swear I checked....lemme check again.

EDIT: Hm, they do start as troubadors....but it has their promotion written as mage knight....and they lose the ability to use staves? And they use all kinds of magic? I don't think that fits the valkyrie class.

I'd hit Ethlin. She gets my vote.

Meh. Ethlin sucks. She only just gets let off the hook for being a mobile healer, having a bond support with a very physically durable husband, and maybe the Critical skill. She's not an important first generation unit, anyways.

Priscilla is OWNING

As she should be. Despite having a godawful, godawful affinity, her support partners and other qualities are incredible on top of her already good stats - pretty easy to get her all filled up and friendlylike with other titans of durability like Guy/Raven/Oswin (screw Erk - he sucks, or at least I find he has too many issues to be more than switchable for 5 other casters), then proceed to watch the triangle you built quite awesomely bulldoze through the later crowded HHM maps.

Nanna is like Priscilla in both of the Jugdral games in this department, probably even more a force of nature to be reckoned with thanks to Charisma.