Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

This might be the ONLY gauntlet that has EVER had this kind of matchup. The fact that the 1% difference still hasn't kicked in makes me wonder if something had been tweaked this time.

I'll tell you what's been tweaked. I've got 3000 flags burning a hole in my pocket. 

8 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Yeah I'm no longer going to spend any flags despite having 830 left. Team Lilina, don't spend more flags. Do it for the team. 

Unfortunately, it seems like both sides have descended into an "every man for himself" mentality in regards to their flags. If anything, I'm expecting Morgan to end up getting the multiplier in the second-to-last hour because I'm on her team.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Unfortunately, it seems like both sides have descended into an "every man for himself" mentality in regards to their flags. If anything, I'm expecting Morgan to end up getting the multiplier in the second-to-last hour because I'm on her team.

Nvm, our strategy is to overshoot so that Team Morgan gets an early multiplier. 

This does not look good for Morgan. She got a multiplier on an even numbered turn, and that means Lilina might get the last multiplier. Unless it somehow goes back to same hell in Morgan’s favor, this might be gg

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Yeah I'm no longer going to spend any flags despite having 830 left. Team Lilina, don't spend more flags. Do it for the team. 

can you explain this? im team Lilina so i won't use them (i have 1600). bt when is the best time to use them then?

Just now, daisy jane said:

can you explain this? im team Lilina so i won't use them (i have 1600). bt when is the best time to use them then?

That post is outdated. I changed my mind and the goal is to spend all your flags at this point. Save 400 for the final hour. But you have to spend all your flags because you're going to miss out on points and there's no reason to horde any more. The multipliers are set in stone. 

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

That post is outdated. I changed my mind and the goal is to spend all your flags at this point. Save 400 for the final hour. But you have to spend all your flags because you're going to miss out on points and there's no reason to horde any more. The multipliers are set in stone. 

okie dokes.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I recommend you to use your flags in the next multiplier, which it will be soon.

okay thanks 
i don't know why i haven't been using them. just haven't been lol

3 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Isn't this the type of match ups you like in Voting Gauntlet? After all, you're the one who doesn't like how certain characters stomp the gauntlet and prefer equal battles.

This is about the rewards now. Long gone are the days when I actually cared about the gauntlet as a popularity measure. The multiplier ruined everything.

Also don’t forget that Morgan had 25% larger score after the first hour. The earlier multipliers are what brought this into same hell, not the equality of the contestants.

I just want my damned feathers. I also want this mode to be done with.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is about the rewards now. Long gone are the days when I actually cared about the gauntlet as a popularity measure. The multiplier ruined everything.

Also don’t forget that Morgan had 25% larger score after the first hour. The earlier multipliers are what brought this into same hell, not the equality of the contestants.

But you still support your favourites as opposed to the underdog. Or else you would have supported Ephraim over Veronica or Arvis/Robin in the first round. 

11 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

But you still support your favourites as opposed to the underdog. Or else you would have supported Ephraim over Veronica or Arvis/Robin in the first round. 

Of course I support my favourites. My idealistic and sentimental side occasionally taking over me doesn’t redeem this trainwreck of a mode.

And I would request of you to never associate me with Ephraim, even if theoretically, please and thank you.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

We still support our favorites out of obligation, or I do at least. That doesn't mean this mode is anything less than a complete sham that really needs to be replaced with something actually fulfilling.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Of course I support my favourites. My idealistic and sentimental side occasionally taking over me doesn’t redeem this trainwreck of a mode.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

We still support our favorites out of obligation, or I do at least. That doesn't mean this mode is anything less than a complete sham that really needs to be replaced with something actually fulfilling.

These fellas get it.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If there were no multipliers, there'd be same hell for the full round. The earlier multipliers didn't cause same hell, the relative equality of the contestants did or else if there was inequality, the match would swing again quickly due to one side far outpacing the other. But having no multipliers for everyone means that everyone is on equal footing so a player can't get screwed due to work, exam or sleep so that's the way to go IMO. 

Lilina started getting more votes in the last few hours of same hell and just judging from the first hour alone is flawed as it doesn't take into account the entire player base. 

The trick is to casually burn through your flags on any and all multipliers, even if they're earlier. This way, you're done with the event sooner, and as a bonus, you might even come out ahead in case there aren't any multipliers.

9 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Lilina started getting more votes in the last few hours of same hell and just judging from the first hour alone is flawed as it doesn't take into account the entire player base. 

Judging from the first hour is indicative because the results aren’t yet polluted by multipliers. Come on, you can’t argue against the fact that multipliers shoved this into same hell by bringing up the last few hours of said same hell. Team Lilina had loads of flags they started burning so that they won’t be left with them forever.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Judging from the first hour is indicative because the results aren’t yet polluted by multipliers.

I guess it being 3 in the morning has no bearing, huh

I'm on Team Morgan because I thought it'd be funny if Lilina burned every team I joined in this VG (I started on Team Hector, then joined Team Arvis.) In my last matchup, I had gotten a good Roy from someone (may have been a Valentine's one? I don't recall.) I was fighting a Hector and a Lilina. I found this to be kind of hilarious in an ironic sort of way, like Hector was being adamant about keeping Roy away from his daughter or something and Roy just trying to fend them off. I also fought a team of 2 Hectors, a Cecilia and a Lilina in the Arena earlier today, and I'm just left with being amused.