Most shocking roll you ever got?

Faellin

My "Most shocking roll" was not one roll.

It was in October of last year, during the "Genealogy of Light" Tempest Trial. I wanted Ayra in the TT banner. I started to summon in the banner and went with two red orbs. In one red orb I got a 5* Seth, and in the other red orb I got a 5* Ayra. That's made me happy. After this, I decided to use the rest of my orbs in the Genealogy Banner. I went with a green orb and a red orb. In the green orb I got a 5* Merric, and the red orb I got a 5* Sigurd. 2 Banners, 4 Orbs, 4 5* Heroes.

Having only used the free pull on the banner, I managed to get a 4 5* pull on the Thracia banner (gaining Leif, Nanna, and both Zelgius and Amelia off-focus) in one circle.

Free pulling Legendary Hector on the latest banner is my second runner up... if only because legendary banners usually despise me and he was the only one I wanted from it.

Edited by Cute Chao

Had a few stories-

My luckiest one would probably be the August legendary banner. Had a base 8% after doing the free summon, did a YOLO red and managed to get the most 5 stars I had in one session-

tumblr_pe9uefISeZ1qc0fq5_500.png

That Kagero was also a perfect +Atk/-Def as well which is nice.

Other notable ones were:

-Having great luck in the Nohrian banner. Main account hand Flora in first session, then +Def Silas came in about the 3rd or 4th pull. Second account had a +Atk/-Def horse Eirika as a free pull. Next session had a +Atk/-HP Hinoka. A +Atk Silas came maybe 4 sessions later of blue sniping, then another try at Flora gave me a +Atk/-Spd Elincia. Most of these were 3% rate.

-Free pulling Flying Nino in her banner. Then after the banner ended, the free pull for the next banner was another Flying Nino.

-Free pulling Lewyn on his debut banner. Then a day before it ends, I yolo'ed a green orb to fix that -Atk Lewyn....then I got a +Spd Lewyn. Then I switched to my main account since I had no green orb on my first session. Two sessions later, a green orb finally appeared, and the first green orb in that banner was also a Lewyn (-Spd but it is a Lewyn!)

-LA banner. Got LA Lyn pretty early. Then after almost a month while searching for LA Hector.. on the 2nd last day I pulled Lilina. On the last hour I pulled LA Hector and LA Roy in the same session, completing the set accidentally.

-Saved for Summer Corrin's rerun in the legendary banner. Got her within 3 or 4 sessions of blue sniping as +Atk/-Res.

-CYL2 banner was shocking for having  a high rate searching for Bector. On the hunt, I was pitybroken by Nanna, who turned out to be +Atk/-HP which was nice at least. Then the very next session, I get Bector and a Julia at a flat 3% rate.

-First CYL banner gave me a Brave Ike in first session. Next session, next immediate pull was a Brave Ike. I sort of emulated this 6 months later in my main- finally got a Brave Ike in Hero Fest 3 very quickly (either 1st or 2nd session), then a different Bike follows in the next session as well.

I was just using my free summon on a Bridal banner and got Bride Caeda. I didn't actually really have a desire for her, but it sure was shocking! I guess another one was deciding I actually did want Summer Innes because of his Frelian wyvern, and getting him without having to invest many orbs. And then he had a good nature on top of that. The last one was when I pulled my Myrrh. I was going for Dancing Ryouma and no blue orbs popped up, so I picked a green one in case I got a dragonslaying fan. Instead, I got Myrrh, which was surprising since she was off-focus (and she may have been my first off-focus 5* pull; not sure) and because I'd been meaning to get her at some point anyway. Nature could be better, (+def being the ideal) but I'm not complaining.

The one that shocked me the most was the dragon fang banner I managed to get Karla with a great nature on my free pull.  I also managed to get S!Tiki on my free pull on the sketchy summer banner.  Normally I have to do several pulls to get who I want if I get them at all.

• 2 weeks later...