New Legendary Hero: Eirika

Poimagic

37 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I prefer Reposition or Draw Back.  Swap can work for tankier units.

thanks for that :) 
i always wonder what to use myself. i find smite - is never something i need, swap works for Tiki + LB! Myrrh, and i never know who to use pivot for. 
but Draw Back i have fallen in love with, when it comes to mages + dancers. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now done pulling from this banner, and for once in my life, I'm exactly on budget with my eleventh Eirika appearing as the very last summon before I ran out of orbs.

336 pulls total. Sniping only red. Career total in parentheses:

• Eirika: 11 (11)
  • Tana 5 (12)
  • Olivia: 19 (22)
  • Sumia: 1 (2)
  • Lyn: 1 (14)
  • Male Robin: 2 (15)

39 total. 11.6% 5-star rate, which is really high... except half of them were Olivia. Sigh.

I'm slightly bummed at the fact that out of 39 5-star pulls, zero of them were optimal natures and only two were even close. A means of adjusting natures can't come soon enough. Sigh.

Now to wait for the correct special training maps.

Woah 336 pulls!  That is a great rate though, and +10 Eirika seems pretty awesome.  +10ing legendary heroes has got to be one of the hardest things to do and you did on the first banner she was available.

Anyways I'm also done, I don't even know the exact orb count started with 45, then used other orbs we got on VG and such.  Probably less than 80, I got Legendary Lyn first circle, then later got Legendary Eirika +def/-HP!  I am very happy, the Halloween banner was so ball crushing it wasn't even funny.  I'm sticking to legendary banners from now on, regular focus banners it is rare that you get super screwed over but when it happens it is just the worse.  Legendary banners, you can't lose.

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I am now done pulling from this banner, and for once in my life, I'm exactly on budget with my eleventh Eirika appearing as the very last summon before I ran out of orbs.

336 pulls total. Sniping only red. Career total in parentheses:

• Eirika: 11 (11)
  • Olivia: 19 (22)

Now to wait for the correct special training maps.

11 and 19?
(sigh) and i couldn't even get 1 of each. so jealous. 
Congrats though :)

17 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

To be fair, that's ~1400 orbs assuming an average of slightly over 4 orbs per summon.

oh i totally read pulls as in.. orbs. not actual pulls. duh me. 
okay. that makes so much more sense. (lol i'm still jealous because i couldn't get either one in the amount i pulled.). 
I know for me i am going to try to save all monthly orbs from now on to pull on Legendaries (and just ignore the rest of the banners save really special ones). - but i still can't imagine pulling eleven in one batch. just jealous, truly. 

Leaving the Legendary banner without trying to pull for L!Eirika. Would have tried for her but I didn't want to waste orbs getting pitybroken by Tana and Olivia. Oh well, I can try for L!Eirika in January which will have her, Warding Breath fodder L!Ike and hopefully a good third red unit.