In light of recent events

Jyosua

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look guys, nothings going to change. The only things that might are some policies where we haven't defined clear guidelines yet - we pretty much just do things as we see fit. That's great and all when you've got a small forum, but we're growing quickly, so we need to figure some stuff out. The overall lax feeling of the forum won't change. In fact, that's one of the main reasons Chris is stay completely out of the way of everything and is sticking around as a member - he likes this place the way it is, just as much as we do.

Look guys, nothings going to change. The only things that might are some policies where we haven't defined clear guidelines yet - we pretty much just do things as we see fit. That's great and all when you've got a small forum, but we're growing quickly, so we need to figure some stuff out. The overall lax feeling of the forum won't change. In fact, that's one of the main reasons Chris is stay completely out of the way of everything and is sticking around as a member - he likes this place the way it is, just as much as we do.
Then we won't have a problem, will we Josh?

Lord Glenn is coming over here as a staff member.

No word on the others. I do know that Crystal Shards is leaving the fandom.

Sword Saint will likely join some of us at The Ashtray.

EDIT: And really, I don't want to see this place be different. It worried me too. But I have faith in Jyosua and the others.

Edited by Superbus

Kein was wondering why they made him a mod at the ashtray. . .

But yeah. All is well, then.

Because I trust him implicitly, even if he insists on ;/-ing at me a lot. No other reason. The Ashtray will be lightly moderated at best.
What is The Ashtray anyway?
The Ashtray is the new forum I'm launching when FESS goes down. Not Fire Emblem related. The "social" aspect of the non-stupid chunk of the FESS community.
The Ashtray = Sword Saint from FESS
Um...no. That would be my baby.

Well, knowing Kein, I figured you had a reason. I was just restating what he essentially told me.

He's not a big fan of forums, though.

That's why I picked the guy. I want mods who hate doing it as much as I do. That way we slack off.
Ohhh...my bad, for some reason I assume that's Sword Saint's new username since there's another Sword Saint in this board somewhere. dry.gif
He's...somebody. I dunno. I don't pay attention to him much unless he's screaming about more blood for the blood god.

The Ashtray = Sword Saint from FESS

Sword Saint is Der Kommissar on SF. As soon as his account is validated, at least.