Hrid: Icy Blade - November Legendary Hero

daisy jane

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

After a whole lot of attempts with my horses failing because I just cannot kill the enemy as quickly as it comes onto the field, I turned to the tried-and-tested cheese in the shape of Celica and three times Azura:
Screenshot_20181129-003720.png

Had to give Celica Blazing Wind (minus Soleil book) and Savage Blow (minus Camilla book; @SatsumaFSoysoy I love Savage Blow for a reason, damn it!); not sure whether Savage Blow wouldn’t have been enough to overpower the manakete. I can try, actually.

EDIT: nope, her usual Draconic Aura wasn’t enough. A Soleil book used not in vain. Nice.

Is this Abyssal? I tried to run Celica solo on Infernal and it didn't quite work out... Maybe I need to keep trying.

So Blazing Light didn't work?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Is this Abyssal? I tried to run Celica solo on Infernal and it didn't quite work out... Maybe I need to keep trying.

So Blazing Light didn't work?

It’s Infernal. I’m not insane enough to do Abyssal. Blazing Light doesn’t work because of its stupid shape; I had to proc the AoE off Hríd as to not leave Celica in range of the green mage cav, and as the manakete is standing right next to Hríd, Blazing Light would miss him completely.

Abyssal Hrid is seriously a whole other level, had no problem with Infernal but can't crack this one yet. Those debuffs are killer, plus Hrid one shots everyone on my team. Fortunately the accessory reward is fugly unlike the wicked awesome rewards for Ryoma and Lucina so don't mind taking it slow on this one.

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s Infernal. I’m not insane enough to do Abyssal. Blazing Light doesn’t work because of its stupid shape; I had to proc the AoE off Hríd as to not leave Celica in range of the green mage cav, and as the manakete is standing right next to Hríd, Blazing Light would miss him completely.

Ah, I see. Guess I'll work on this.