Predicament: Shall I play FE7 or FE10?

Raven

Which shall I focus on?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Play:

• Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword
    • Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

I'm currently torn between playing FE7 and FE10.

Current FE7 status: Part 1, Ch10 on Lyn Hard mode, planning to go onto Hector Hard Mode and do every X (and the XX) chapter.

Current FE10 status: Part 1, Ch7 on Hard mode. Planning to kick ass.

Please, decide for me. For now I'll get another chapter on FE10 down and out, because I haven't played it for aaages, and for the sake of adding another page to my long-dead Hard Mode Run thread.

Edited by Raven

In all honesty, I think you should play the one that you feel like playing the most. If they both have you at a point where you don't feel like progressing, you shouldn't force yourself to sit through a chapter or two (or how many ever you were planning on playing) if you don't feel like it. Otherwise, just go with what you're in the mood for - something a little more light-hearted, or something with a longer plot.

Play both at the same time, like me, the one who plays 5 FE's at once.

That isn't an impossibility. I can have FE7 loaded up on my laptop, while my Wii can run FE10 right beside me...

In all honesty, I think you should play the one that you feel like playing the most. If they both have you at a point where you don't feel like progressing, you shouldn't force yourself to sit through a chapter or two (or how many ever you were planning on playing) if you don't feel like it. Otherwise, just go with what you're in the mood for - something a little more light-hearted, or something with a longer plot.

I thought on it earlier, so I decided to knock another one of many chapters from FE10 on the head, for the sake of bumping my HM playthough topic. Nearly done, I think.

That isn't an impossibility. I can have FE7 loaded up on my laptop, while my Wii can run FE10 right beside me...

I don't mean literally the same time. Just play one for a chapter, then go to the other. I randomly play FE' 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10, and I still need to beat 5.

I don't mean literally the same time. Just play one for a chapter, then go to the other. I randomly play FE' 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10, and I still need to beat 5.

Haha, oh...

Yeah, I'll probably end up doing that. I'm determined to get both finished though. Although I'd expect to finish FE7 before FE10, assuming FE7 gives me no problems.

Radiant Dawn! It's just that awesome

Agreed it is. Hard mode is not as hard as I thought it would be, though. Not yet, anyway.

The game that allows you to continue a thread called "RAVEN'S SUPER MEGA AWESOME HARD MODE RUN OF WIN AND EPIC AND LOLZ WITH A SIDE OF COOKIES, AND MILK" must be played. Do it. For all of us.