My 2nd Introduction topic?

roylover

Uhhh, I've actually been here for a while now...and lurked until I returned back to FESS. But now that FESS IS CLOSING DOWN, I will be lurking around here permanently. I will sometimes get into conversation about Fire Emblem here, but I will most likely lurk in the Creations topic (as I am an artist. Whoop-dee-doo.) Life's busy and I will keep things short:

I'm an artist who adores the Fire Emblem series. :)

Ol' Raven - IS IT ENOUGH THAT I LIKE TALES OF PHANTASIA???? XD BUT I'M GLAD YOU GET SOME SORT OF VIBE FROM ME, YES? HIIIIIII!!!!

Nightmare - Thanks for the welcome. >:3

Songbird - Hmmm, highly doubt it. But it's nice to aquaint with you, ma'am. ;3 Actually...I'm actually very happy that you like my sig! XD

Extreme Void - Indeed. I won't nestle in your nest. Oh, dear me.

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE WELCOME, YA'LL!

Boo - I'm stuck between Carrion and Eyrios. DDD: Who do you think I should go with?

Popo - Indeed! :B Let's show our buckteeth! And it's nice to see you, too! XD

Locke Cole - Wassup, Locke? It's awesome to see that there is someone who is appreciating the best game of its series. I don't think no other Final Fantasy will ever move me as Final Fantasy 6 did. D:

EDIT:

ChaosNinji - Thanks! :3 (You posted right before me, you! XD)

Edited by roylover

ChaosNinji - I know...which is still...very shocking for me to swallow. XD

Boo - Carrion is one of the best units...after a little go, he's totally awesome. :3 But I love Eyrios' personality...with his name-complex about being born a peasant and not fufilling the dream of becoming a noble. XD (It's been forever since I've talked FE5, man. D: )

Ol' Raven - IS IT ENOUGH THAT I LIKE TALES OF PHANTASIA???? XD BUT I'M GLAD YOU GET SOME SORT OF VIBE FROM ME, YES? HIIIIIII!!!!

Nightmare - Thanks for the welcome. >:3

Songbird - Hmmm, highly doubt it. But it's nice to aquaint with you, ma'am. ;3 Actually...I'm actually very happy that you like my sig! XD

Extreme Void - Indeed. I won't nestle in your nest. Oh, dear me.

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE WELCOME, YA'LL!

NAWT ENOUGH. NEEDS MOAR TOS! XD