Special Heroes Silhouettes

Anacybele

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're already up? *Checks calendar* Well it starts the 22nd/23rd, so it makes sense they'd put up the silhouettes already.

What are they throwing though? Some kind of East Asian New Year's cake or something? Please give me Hinata in a fundoshi with lucky sticks.

Looks festive and wild, whatever it is.

Not that'd summon, I don't do Seasonals. And even if I did, I'm afraid the BHB banner might be 3/3 for (please let it let it not be Micaiah!), so my Summonspheres would have to be reserved for that.

I was thinking those things being thrown were little buckets, but that might be because I was thinking of how some people theorized that this banner's theme could be hot springs or something. Buckets of water was probably what I was imagining.

Is it bad that my first thought was "The Aki sisters got into FEH?"

As for speculation...

We got a Bath Bucket from the most recent Tap Battle, and AFAIK that doesn't tie into the New Year theme from the most recent Seasonal banner, so I get the feeling that this might be a hot springs-themed banner. Not sure who we could get in that event, but I get the feeling they'll be Fates/Awakening characters... although, since we're getting two Seasonals in a row, maybe they'll do an all-girls hot springs banner and an all-guys hot springs banner (saying this partially because there being two banners increases the likelihood of Seasonal Ike being on the latter, compared to if it's just one Seasonal banner with 3-4 characters, at least two of whom will most likely be ladies and thus not Ike).

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I was thinking those things being thrown were little buckets, but that might be because I was thinking of how some people theorized that this banner's theme could be hot springs or something. Buckets of water was probably what I was imagining.

Yeah, that seems about right. Hot water would probably make an effective weapon. It's gonna be a beastkiller calling it now

I'd think the right one was Nina if she could actually hide her braids into that little bun.. but probably not. I can't really match the hair to anybody else, otherwise, for either of them.

People are thinking that its not hot springs but cooking/baking related as it lines up with the anniversary. Looks like the characters are wearing aprons, those could be pots/other cooking things.

Other common guess I'm seeing is Nina as the right character.

Hmm. If it's cooking/baking themed, Ike can't be in this, he has nothing to do with that. He loves food, but he's had no involvement in cooking it.

But if it's cooking/baking themed, it needs Oscar! His most notable characteristic is his excellent cooking! IS if you passed this up, you're idiots. Even though Oscar getting a seasonal before his commander would be weird.

Edited by Anacybele

So, uh, yeah. The one on the right. Why do I see Cath. Are they really gonna introduce yet another character as a seasonal when their regular self isn't even in the game yet? I really hope I'm wrong here.

Other candidates I see, based on how the silhouettes look, are Rebecca, Est, Hinoka, and Nina.

Nah, it’s the Renais twins again. Nice to see that Ephraim lost some weight.

Anyway...

I see Mozu (right) and Sakura (left) in what it seems to be...an onsen theme for some reason...well...that explains the newest accessories. 

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

I could swear the one on the right is using a towel as their outfit, but maybe that's a bit too much for FEH...

Yeah, that's just dumb imo. Going into battle/being summoned while just getting out of the bath or something? Wtf... But I also wouldn't put it past IS with how much they focus on fanservice these days. :/ And Heroes is in a way an excuse to do fanservice, but...really. That's kinda going a bit too far.

14 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Is it bad that my first thought was "The Aki sisters got into FEH?"

As for speculation...

We got a Bath Bucket from the most recent Tap Battle, and AFAIK that doesn't tie into the New Year theme from the most recent Seasonal banner, so I get the feeling that this might be a hot springs-themed banner. Not sure who we could get in that event, but I get the feeling they'll be Fates/Awakening characters... although, since we're getting two Seasonals in a row, maybe they'll do an all-girls hot springs banner and an all-guys hot springs banner (saying this partially because there being two banners increases the likelihood of Seasonal Ike being on the latter, compared to if it's just one Seasonal banner with 3-4 characters, at least two of whom will most likely be ladies and thus not Ike).

Yeah, that seems about right. Hot water would probably make an effective weapon. It's gonna be a beastkiller calling it now

The second one is probably Valentine's Day, not anything to do with this one.

Nina is the only one the right one is really reminding me of, but she'd have to be doing something with her braids. I'm even hazier about the left. Shanna?

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I could swear the one on the right is using a towel as their outfit, but maybe that's a bit too much for FEH...

Fates did that, so it's probably not off the table.

Now Ike in a bath towel... Especially RD Ike. On one hand I could finally get to see all his muscles. But on the other, I'd still rather see them while he's in swim trunks... A bit more tasteful, and not as out of place. But I'd still pull for bath towel Ike because I've wanted seasonal Ike for so long now that I can't say no him, I'd be ungrateful. xP

Edited by Anacybele

For Onsen Your Life, well it's not a bad theme, if it is the case. Snow around the spas in the wintertime, a Japanese image I'm well aware of.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Now Ike in a bath towel... Especially RD Ike. On one hand I could finally get to see all his muscles.

If everyone is taking a hot bath, they might as well do laundry. So somebody has to bring the washboard abs.

There is a TT going on alongside this. Wonder if it'd be a guy? Could they seriously give away a girl? The other two Seasonal TTs I remember IIRC had Takumi and Marth, so I'd expect the guy. Don't let it be Jagen/Wrys/Gunter.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is a TT going on alongside this. Wonder if it'd be a guy? Could they seriously give away a girl? The other two Seasonal TTs IIRC had Takumi and Marth, so I'd expect the guy. Don't let it be Jagen/Wrys/Gunter.

The last 2 TT welfare units have been girls (Laegjarn and Cecilia). They could totally give away another girl. 

I really have no idea on this one but the one on the left is giving me Kaden vibes for some reason.  I am just hoping that there are no new dancer types or people I want so I can try some more for Tibarn.  I am also hoping that these units are ones that don't have any alts just to be different for once. 

9 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

The last 2 TT welfare units have been girls (Laegjarn and Cecilia). They could totally give away another girl. 

My mistake for being so out of the loop then. A little surprised they'd do that but it'd let me put them to the printing press without an internal struggle if they did it again.

I've got nothing.

I'll take anybody that isn't from Awakening or Fates.  Scratch that, I might not mind Awakening characters, as long as they aren't Fates characters.  Heaven knows we've gotten enough of those.

All I know is that wearing a bath towel into battle is even worse than wearing a bikini or swim trunks into battle.  At least swimwear can stay on more easily.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

Yeah, at this point I just want to see zero Fates characters at least. Awakening characters haven't been milked quite as much lately. And of course I wouldn't say no to a second Frederick seasonal, even though it'd still be nice to see characters who've had no alts yet.