Post a pic of your Priscilla stats.

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

18 speed? Good lord, that's horrible. Anyway, I can't post any pictures of my Priscilla due to not having a rom. I'll check my cart later and see what her stats are.

Emulators are illegal =/

Actually they're not. Completely legal to DL and have on a computer. The ROMs are illegal, though I have never heard of anyone being persecuted just for owning ROMs .

Actually they're not. Completely legal to DL and have on a computer. The ROMs are illegal, though I have never heard of anyone being persecuted just for owning ROMs .

Owning a ROM isn't even illegal if you own the cartridge, like me. But yes, owning a ROM is hardly a notable offense.

This is all I could find (I don't have any savegames and I've never gotten her to level 20...in fact I'm not sure if i've ever gotten anoyne in the game to that level) :lol:

1V-emblem.png

Do I get a point for Battles:42 :P you know the saying, what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger...the screenshot is years old so is well before we knew about combat rank and how it works...

She got seriously HP-screwed.

You DO realise that Priscilla only averages about that amount, right? What with her 40% HP growth and all...

Owning a ROM isn't even illegal if you own the cartridge, like me. But yes, owning a ROM is hardly a notable offense.

And when it comes to English-patched versions of Japanese FEs, it's illegal no matter what, since you can't get those games in English.

And when it comes to English-patched versions of Japanese FEs, it's illegal no matter what, since you can't get those games in English.

If you import the cartridge, it isn't illegal at all. Modding a game isn't illegal, or GameShark and Codebreaker would be illegal. Hell, some companies encourage modding of their games.