Forging Bonds: Reason to Fight

Screenshot-20190306-091044.png

A new Forging Bonds is coming! Forging Bonds: Reason to Fight will start on March 8th, and it will feature the four new heroes from the Beyond Darkness Banner!

Screenshot-20190306-091122.png

Also, we already have some of the accessories from this event:

Screenshot-20190306-091112.png

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes! And if you have interest to summon on this banner, we are getting Sumon Tickets on this event, so be sure to get them.

The rewards for this event are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 14 Orbs (2 per day for 7 days);
latest?cb=20170204105858 16.400 Hero Feathers; 
image.png 4 Summon Tickets;
 latest?cb=20171206144254 20 Divine Dews;
latest?cb=2019030217515540 Heroic Grails;
1.png 8 Accessories.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to guess a storyline it might involve the Askr team and the Binding Blade humans taking out Idun to teach her about the world.

I think Sue might be Alfonse's conversation partner since they are both serious heirs.

Lugh and Sharena would likely find playmates in each other.

And Thea could talk with Anna about saving money although for an Illian its because they need it while Anna does it for greed.

9 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

The Forging Bonds writing style has truly upped in quality. You really understand the characters a lot more than before.

It's because IntSys stopped the "support conversation with the Summoner" thing, and put the event heroes interacting with the Askr Trio, which is a great idea. The last two Forging Bonds have interesting conversations.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's because IntSys stopped the "support conversation with the Summoner" thing, and put the event heroes interacting with the Askr Trio, which is a great idea. The last two Forging Bonds have interesting conversations.

And it only took them five failed attempts. The 5th Forging Bonds being the biggest player worship ever.

Sad that Rutger isn't going to be a part of this. His hang ups about his heritage would be quite interesting to see, I thought. Plus I'd love to see him interact with the others. Oh well. Hopefully the writing will continue along the focus it has been, at least :) 

26 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

And it only took them five failed attempts. The 5th Forging Bonds being the biggest player worship ever.

Yeah... I remember the one with Brave Veronica, where she ask the Summoner for help in how she can get along with the others heroes. This support would be amazing if instead of the Summoner, Veronica had asked Sharena for the help.

Since we get around 200 feathers in osme of the rewards of the event, it doesn't look that many feathers, but we get 4.100 feathers per unit... for a total of 16.400 feather, which is a lot!

10 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... I remember the one with Brave Veronica, where she ask the Summoner for help in how she can get along with the others heroes. This support would be amazing if instead of the Summoner, Veronica had asked Sharena for the help.

So true. Also, one thing that oughta be done more is reference to other heroes. Like, Leanne having spoken with Narcian of all people. That was hilarious. XD

For example, imagine how Soren, a Branded, ends up speaking with Quan, Sigurd, or Chrom. Basically, have a case where Soren ends up meeting people with a Branded like the Branded, and instead of being persecuted, the Brand they bear are objects of worship.

59 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Sad that Rutger isn't going to be a part of this. His hang ups about his heritage would be quite interesting to see, I thought. Plus I'd love to see him interact with the others.

And Sue is on here, so he'd have another Sacaen to converse with. In FE6, his Sacae supporter was Dayan.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And Sue is on here, so he'd have another Sacaen to converse with. In FE6, his Sacae supporter was Dayan.

Oh yeah, that would have been interesting to see. 

Oh well... At least I'll get him as a unit. My luck has been odd lately. He's the only one I'm even remotely bothered about in this, although an infantry sword isn't exactly what I need ^.^'' 

I really hope he gets good art, voice and lines, at least :D 

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Then again its possible they end up falling back into bad habbits. Avatar worship is a lot easier to write.

17 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Then again its possible they end up falling back into bad habbits. Avatar worship is a lot easier to write.

There's far more potential to write with the existing characters in Heroes. 

19 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

There's far more potential to write with the existing characters in Heroes. 

Yes and thats what makes it harder. Everyone from Fjorm to Kliff gushing over Kiran in different ways is easy, Kaden becoming a detective or Leanne getting speech lessons from Narcian require some imagination.

I am looking forward to this one and I am glad about the tickets since I really want Idunn.  I will also be happy about the feathers since I have so many merge projects that every feather counts.

8 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

I actually sent feedback after the Nifl Forging Bonds, saying that it was unacceptable and honestly creepy at that point.

So in other words I saved this game mode and you're all welcome.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

I actually sent feedback after the Nifl Forging Bonds, saying that it was unacceptable and honestly creepy at that point.

So in other words I saved this game mode and you're all welcome.

Wonderful. You did the FE community proud. Here's a charm, made from a stone that a dragon held while it slept for three millennia. Supposedly, it can grant wishes.