• Julius: Scion of Darkness
    • Duma: God of Strength
    • Idunn: Dark Priestess
    • Hardin: Dark Emperor
    • Garon: King of Nohr
    • Robin: Fell Reincarnation
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2019 at 03:58 PM

Guess I'll have to go with Daddy Garon.

Not sure why they didn't have Duma in the Mythic Gauntlet, since he's in the gauntlet here.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have much attachment to any of these characters, so I guess I'm limited to who I have. So Gharnef, Julius, Garon, or Grima(who I free pulled today). Hm, what to do.

I could have joined Hardin but I converted both of the hardin's I've pulled previously, so I can't use him.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Yet another gauntlet where I have NONE of the characters? (at least at 5 star) Seriously? Guess I'm skipping.

You don't need to use a 5 stars unit to play it. The enemy tream will be based on your unit, so if you use a low level unit, your foe will also have low level units. And if you don't care about any of the characters in this VG, at least play it for the orbs and feathers.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You don't need to use a 5 stars unit to play it. The enemy tream will be based on your unit, so if you use a low level unit, your foe will also have low level units. And if you don't care about any of the characters in this VG, at least play it for the orbs and feathers.

I don't get a bonus added to my score if I can't use the character whose team I'm on.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't get a bonus added to my score if I can't use the character whose team I'm on.

You can still get the rewards for playing x number of times per round. You'll just get slightly less feathers from rank.

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

You can still get the rewards for playing x number of times per round. You'll just get slightly less feathers from rank.

It's not slightly less, it's a lot less. The loss I end up with builds up over the event.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's not slightly less, it's a lot less. The loss I end up with builds up over the event.

And if you don't play at all you won't get any feathers. Not to mention the orbs, coins, and refining stones you'd also miss by not playing.

It's silly to lock yourself out of VG rewards just because you won't get the maximum possible rewards.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Even a 4-Stars unit will grant you the extra score. Try to use Julius, Gharnef or Garon, which are the 3 free units. Give them their base skill sets or some cheap skills from skill inheritance and use them without promote them. At least you will be able to participate on Round 1 and Round 2 with a F2P hero,sinc e Julius will be against Gharnef in the Round 1 and it's guaranteed one of them for Round 2. Maybe you get lucky and reach Round 3 with one of the F2P heroes.

15 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

And if you don't play at all you won't get any feathers. Not to mention the orbs, coins, and refining stones you'd also miss by not playing.

It's silly to lock yourself out of VG rewards just because you won't get the maximum possible rewards.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Even a 4-Stars unit will grant you the extra score. Try to use Julius, Gharnef or Garon, which are the 3 free units. Give them their base skill sets or some cheap skills from skill inheritance and use them without promote them. At least you will be able to participate on Round 1 and Round 2 with a F2P hero,sinc e Julius will be against Gharnef in the Round 1 and it's guaranteed one of them for Round 2. Maybe you get lucky and reach Round 3 with one of the F2P heroes.

...I have no idea why any of you are still responding, I already said why I'm not participating: I don't have any of these characters and I don't care about them nor do I care enough about the rewards.

The only one I technically do have is Julius and he's 4 star. And if he loses, well, I have nothing I can do.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...I have no idea why any of you are still responding, I already said why I'm not participating: I don't have any of these characters and I don't care about them nor do I care enough about the rewards.

Ok. See ya in the next Voting Gauntlet. Bye.

Team Idunn all the way for me, if she loses I will go Grima then whoever I have that is still in.  I think I will put my V!Lilina as my lead this time.  I need all the feathers I can get for my merge projects.

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You only lose 9.1%. That's not a lot.

And using a 4-star is perfectly fine. If you bring a level 1 4-star, the opponents will be low levels and you can use your friend list unit to clobber them.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You only lose 9.1%. That's not a lot.

And using a 4-star is perfectly fine. If you bring a level 1 4-star, the opponents will be low levels and you can use your friend list unit to clobber them.

Don't care. That's still a big loss for me who somehow can't get as many resources as other players and whales like you.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't care. That's still a big loss for me who somehow can't get as many resources as other players and whales like you.

Then use a level 1 4-star.

Also, a 9.1% loss is way less than a 100% loss from not playing the mode at all.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Then use a level 1 4-star.

Don't have one to use.

Can people just leave me alone and stop bugging me about it? I already made up my mind.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't have one to use.

Then use a level 40 4-star and have the friend units carry. Or just not use a bonus unit.

Either way, losing some of the rewards by not using a bonus unit is still better than losing all of the rewards by not participating. "I can't compete for the best rewards, so I'll take no rewards instead" is a shitty argument.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Then use a level 40 4-star and have the friend units carry. Or just not use a bonus unit.

Either way, losing some of the rewards by not using a bonus unit is still better than losing all of the rewards by not participating. "I can't compete for the best rewards, so I'll take no rewards instead" is a shitty argument.

Now you're just being rude. I'll get few rewards no matter what I do, so I might as well just not play at all. It's not worth it for so little in the end.

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Guys, can we stop? @Anacybele says she won't play, so let's leave it at that. 

I can't force someone to play, but I can and will certainly call people out for making terrible arguments and for not looking at all of their options. Such is my personality.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Well, since there’s no Tellius here I’ll invoke my Conquest bias and go with Team Garon Soeda Ippei. When he inevitably goes down, Grima will be my second pick.

As long as Fire Lord Blowzai doesn’t win it all, I’ll be content. If he does worm his way into the finals, Palla will be ready to shove a carrot right up his [REDACTED].