FE Heroes is trying to inject its politics in me

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Indeed there is one thing they're more famous for- being abundant food for hawks *insert image of Tibarn OHKOing Veronica*. And making hawks think my little dogs are as delicious as bao.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Yep.  Screaming like a child when killed.  Mmmm, rabbit stew. . .

2 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Hopping, obviously

I must be the only one with a dirty mind. Maybe I should eat a Tide pod.

3 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Also, I take it that there's no wall-building messages in Heroes, right?

Based on what I see in Aether Raids, I would say otherwise. A lot of defensive players wall off their defense Aether Keep to the best of their ability.

"When offensive players send their Heroes, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending Heroes that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're taking Aether. They're causing arson. They're murderers. And some, I assume, are good Heroes."

3 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Doesn’t he only say that in memes? Pretty sure that if I remember right of the royals, only Hinoka actually says it

You are right. I blame fake news memes. Takumi is innocent! It is quite impressive when memes are actually more memorable than the real story.

4 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Doesn’t he only say that in memes? Pretty sure that if I remember right of the royals, only Hinoka actually says it

He does say it in Conquest also:

Hinata: Lord Takumi! It seems the Nohrians aren't going to back down.
Takumi: So they plan to fight us, do they? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Nohrians aren't like normal, decent people. They live for the thrill of battle. All the better. I shall delight in putting those cowards in their place.
Oboro: It looks like there's only a handful of them anyway. Should be an easy win.
Takumi: Agreed. Even so, it's never a good idea to underestimate one's enemy. I refuse to lose to the Nohrians, especially while that traitor is among their ranks. We must prevail, for the sake of Hoshido and all that is good in the world!

Takumi: Any last words, Corrin?
Corrin: Takumi... In your heart you must know this is the last thing I ever wanted.
Takumi: Ah, how quaint. More pretty words from the Prince/Princess of Betrayal. How can you stand to live after the horrors you caused in Hoshido? My suspicions must be accurate. Nohrians don't have souls.
Corrin: Words could never express my sorrow for what took place...
Takumi: Oh? Are you still human enough to feel remorse? Fascinating. It's a fitting last emotion. I hope you feel its sting as I strike you down!

Corrin: Please listen to reason, Takumi. You've lost this battle. Do your soldiers a favor and order them to retreat from this port immediately. You may all keep your lives and your dignity if you leave now.
Takumi: Humph! How very generous of you, dear brother/sister. But I know better. The savage Nohrian army knows nothing of mercy.

Takumi: The sight of that Nohrian brat makes me sick. Just die already. Scarlet and I won't stop until we free Cheve from Nohrian oppression. I plan to eliminate all who stand in our way. It's you against us, Corrin. Isn't that just what King Garon wants? For all of us to fight to the death?
Corrin: You're wrong, Takumi! If you could only see beyond your own hatred of me. If we could just talk things out, we could end this war peacefully. Fighting isn't the only way. How many more people must die before you see that?
Takumi: QUIET, NOHRIAN SCUM! I've had enough of your lies to last a lifetime. I'm going to kill you all and bring peace back to Hoshido! All troops, prepare for battle! Destroy the Nohrian army!!

Corrin: I know how you must be feeling, Takumi, but please calm yourself. We must bind and imprison you before Father arrives. Please, just put out your hands and—
Takumi: Don't touch me! Don't you dare lay your filthy Nohrian hands on me!!

Wow I forgot how much he hates Corrin.

5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

He does say it in Conquest also:

Wow I forgot how much he hates Corrin.

Wow. I am surprised he only said it once.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:18 PM, XRay said:

I must be the only one with a dirty mind. Maybe I should eat a Tide pod.

Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is how to troll without invoking the trolling rule.  Tee-hee~!