*goes to play*

I'm on the last level, and Ewan got hax owned, so now I have to do it all over again, but those frickin dragons keep going to instakill everyone. And Myrrh's the only one who can kill them. Can't wait to get the creature campaign. *goes to play on peggy run instead*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless your Ewan has mad-crazy stats, he can't handle a Dracozombie by himself, unless you're playing on the defensive. Move your forces in two small groups, making sure each one has a healer.

Okay, Ewan raep teh dragon back, Effy raped teh udder dragon, and Josh, Ross, le Cormag, and maybe someone else all gangbanged Lyon.

Then I ganged up on the demon king and crushed him in a single turn. Nobody died or anything, but half the team was nailed with the sleepy thing, including Saleh, who had the Restore staff >_>

And Josh killed the demon king as well.

Then I went to the Tower of Valni and raep teh monsters and unlocked three terrible units. Then I went to the third floor, training Mouldy Butt, Loot, Knoll and R-Tard, who became a Bishop.

And I also bought some Shamshirs for 600 gold :o

Your units are fail for being unable to kill those dragons. Use a Sniper to do massive damage.

I don't use archers. I hate them. Although I will use Neimi as a Ranger because she's insanely buff, and on my next playthrough I'll use Anus.

The worst. It's only slightly enjoyable for a few hours and then you realize you've wasted your time.

I found it enjoyable until I unlocked all the secret chracters. After that I ditched the game entirely. Haven't play it again even until now. =/

I don't use archers. I hate them. Although I will use Neimi as a Ranger because she's insanely buff, and on my next playthrough I'll use Anus.

Pray tell, who is Anus?

Innes maybe?

Talk about immaturity. "Anus", eh? Indeed, I'll assume that's Innes.

And Neimi is not "insanely buff". She's decent at most. She sucks hard earlygame as well.

And Neimi is not "insanely buff". She's decent at most. She sucks hard earlygame as well.

Agreed. I think I'll prefer Innes over Neimi, but then again...bow users do not appeal much in this game. =/

Anyway, I have been wondering...

You have Eirika and Ephraim, and I'm assuming that you have Sieglinde and Siegmund. Why don't you use it?

1. Yes. Anus and Innes are the same. They are interchangable, like R-Tard/Arturd and Artur.

2. Neimi, at least for me, is massively strong. With a Steel sword, she does more than 20 damage to enemies around the gorgon level (not the generic monsters; the promoted human enemies)

3. I don't use powerful weapons, because then I'll lose them. I use Iron and Killer weapons; nothing else.

1. Yes. Anus and Innes are the same. They are interchangable, like R-Tard/Arturd and Artur.

Er....which translation did you use? AFAIK Innes is his official English name, while his Japanese name is Hineas. So I don't know where you can pull Anus from.

2. Neimi, at least for me, is massively strong. With a Steel sword, she does more than 20 damage to enemies around the gorgon level (not the generic monsters; the promoted human enemies)

Well some characters can have their own moments, maybe your Neimi was being blessed by the RNG.

3. I don't use powerful weapons, because then I'll lose them. I use Iron and Killer weapons; nothing else.

...The game gave you those weapons for you to use its, not collect its.

And you are nearing the end of the game, there is no point to keep on saving the weapons. Its' not like they would break after being used to kill 1 or 2 enemies. =/

Er....which translation did you use? AFAIK Innes is his official English name, while his Japanese name is Hineas. So I don't know where you can pull Anus from.

He calls units he doesn't like ridiculous names. R-tard is the result of him not liking Artur..... I highly doubt he's calling them that out of a strange translation.

Edited by Kintenbo